Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    travelling from city to clifton really isn't that long. i went to the open day about a month back, and i was travelling back a fourth. the journey was around 20-25mins,,
    Yeah that's what I figured, it's like a 20 minute walk from my halls to centre
    You studying in Clifton? What're you taking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    yaaaaay! really looking forward to it now! where are you from?
    Ahhh SAME! Mega excited :-) I'm from Herts (near Watford!) you? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    yaaay! seems like theres no one at meridian but it was practically full when i booked so thats obviously not the case fashion promotion and communication! im getting pretty excited now
    thats good! I couldnt even remember I rushed my booking because I was scared everything would be gone! I'm excited too! wooo lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie48)
    it will come round quickly!! i sent you a private mail, may not have worked though so i can find you on facebook? Frome, its near Bath! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqua1)
    Yeah do it! Only a few weeks left of working hard anyway

So if you are in the middle, does that mean, I'm right by the kitchen. By the time I had got to the Ground Floor I just clicked anything
    Possibly? I can't quite remember but there were about 2/3 rooms left on the ground floor, I picked the furthest away I could from the kitchen, on the opposite side, but the room to the left of mine had the stairs opposite to it, and there might have been another one opposite the kitchen?
    lol I know what you mean, it was a case of just grab what's available and half decent! But you might get the chance to upgrade anyway

ReputationRep:
    anyone in peverell flat J ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie48)
    i applied for hertfordshire uni lol it's m insurance. the de hav campus is out of this world.
    (Original post by molleh)
    Yeah that's what I figured, it's like a 20 minute walk from my halls to centre
    You studying in Clifton? What're you taking?
    yeah studying at clifton, i originally applied for Compuer science, but i decided i hate programming so i changed it to computer systems (forensics and secruity)

the forensic side looks interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Verity)
    Oh cool! what are you going to study?
    lawww, and yourself ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth)
    i decided to live at clifton its a nice village and its gonna be annoying going on the bus each morning and as for peverell being unsociable i think its fully booked anyway so you'd have to get the new halls but their real nice slightly bigger rooms iv heard everything new and they have some larger flats (10 ppl) so they more sociable they also seem to have a much bigger common room area for each flat if the floor plan is good enough to judge by
    Do you have a floor plan for the new halls then? Where am I able to see this? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezogg)
    That sounds like a brilliant course! In fact that's what my sister wants to apply for next year at NTU! haha You'll have to let me know what you get up to so I can tell her bout it lol

haha yehh i'm exactly the samee right now! :L really excited bout it all but nervous too :P What accomodation are you thinking of then? x
    I'll definitely let you know so you can tell her haha What course are you doing?

sorry for the delay my internets on the fritz, which made booking today extremely frustrating. I just kept smashing the keys till i got a place at Hampden this morning haha Super super excited now!! Where will you be?? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexxx34)
    just booked gill street! floor 2 block E! room 343.... Anyone else near by?
    I'm in block E too! but floor 3, room 475 what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    ANYONE DOING ENGLISH WITH CREATIVE WRITING? :O
    I cannot find you people :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nbagnall)
    I've found a few people aswell, we've got a little forum on the go aswell.

I'm stopping in Sandby, i got an unconditional so managed to book it early yer Gill, Sandby and Hampden are right close to the building we gonna be in (i think..)
    Oh wow! Congrats on the unconditional offer Just booked in Hampden Halls this morning so I'll be seeing you soon haha, heading on over to the forum now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezogg)
    That was actually crazy!! haha couldn't get into Hampden so am now at Russel Street, Clarendon Court 0904 (I'm guessing that means house 9, room 4!? :P) Anybody else gone for Clarendon? x
    on russel st, 0305 though hey neighbour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    yeah studying at clifton, i originally applied for Compuer science, but i decided i hate programming so i changed it to computer systems (forensics and secruity)

the forensic side looks interesting
    Oh wicked, sounds well good. Yeah I just went for pure comp science too keep things open if i wanted to change around a bit, plus i love programming, such a nerd with that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlelamb)
    I'll definitely let you know so you can tell her haha What course are you doing?

sorry for the delay my internets on the fritz, which made booking today extremely frustrating. I just kept smashing the keys till i got a place at Hampden this morning haha Super super excited now!! Where will you be?? x
    haha its cool dw! :L ahh nooo! at least you got the one you wanted I'm doing Fashion and Textile Management and am gonna be staying at Russel Street, Clarendon x

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102506613149105

Sandby Group =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amckie93)
    on russel st, 0305 though hey neighbour!
    haha hey! Glad to see some more people on Russel Street ahaha can't wait to move in now it's gonna be epic! :L x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    Yeaah, going out in London is always such a mission for me, cause if you go into central london, after clubs shut it takes like 2 hours to get home on night buses, can't wait to live in a city centre and be able to like walk home! I always find nights out in London are always SOO touristy aswell, not many students or young people etc
    Yeh I know what you mean! I had David Guetta tickets and Swedish House tickets for this month, but couldn't really find decent transport so in the end I sold them! Bit of a bummer but got to start thinking about money for uni !

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me pleasee

Tried applying for city centre, but the ones i wanted had gone. So i'm thinking of private accommodation... has anyone else applied to any? If not does anyone know any dercent ones for freshers?
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.