Majorly
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Panicking
    :console:

same. I'm pooing myself.

ReputationRep:
    well... the next 62 hours are gonna be a right laugh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betsss)
    I. am. So. Scared :s
    Panicking
    (Original post by theforum)
    same. I'm pooing myself.
    Relax, chill, no need to panic, be scared, poo yourselves, rip your hair out or anything like that

If purely looking at past statistics on how many applicants meet their offers, there's like >90% chance that you'll all meet them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    :console:

same. I'm pooing myself.

Several times throughout today, I've felt like I was going to burst into tears.

Aww guys, I really hope that we'll be fine.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

I've felt the same, but told myself it will be ok and if anything will use my tears to hopefully beg for my place come Thursday :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SabreT)
    Relax, chill, no need to panic, be scared, poo yourselves, rip your hair out or anything like that

If purely looking at past statistics on how many applicants meet their offers, there's like >90% chance that you'll all meet them.
    Lol thanks for trying bro, but one of my exams went terribly and statistics won't change that :sad:

We'll get together and laugh at ourselves for worrying on saturday. :hugs:

For the moment, I've never been this anxious about anything. :afraid:

edit: who the **** negged this? what is there to neg about this?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

We'll get together and laugh at ourselves for worrying on saturday. :hugs:

For the moment, I've never been this anxious about anything. :afraid:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    I've felt the same, but told myself it will be ok and if anything will use my tears to hopefully beg for my place come Thursday :ninja:
    On Saturday, we'll all be happy at the fact that we'll be going to the world's best university and we shall get ridiculously drunk as a way of celebrating. :awesome:

On Saturday, we'll all be happy at the fact that we'll be going to the world's best university and we shall get ridiculously drunk as a way of celebrating. :awesome:
      Before or after you get there? Or both?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tortious)
      Both, DUH.

oR Actually my plan is to get wasted on Thursday regardless of the outcome - either partying with happiness or drowning myself in my sorrows. Not sure which.
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      Both!

:sexface:

Both!

Sexface is definitely the most versatile TSR smiley. It even conveys smugness. :sexface: See? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
        Before, after and during

By during I mean whilst we're opening our results. :sexface:

Or travelling down. Whichever makes more sense.

Before, after and during

By during I mean whilst we're opening our results. :sexface:

Or travelling down. Whichever makes more sense.
          You don't need to make sense when you're talking about drinking. :cool:

I'm sure you'll all have a great time celebrating anyway. Have this short video from Cindies...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by kpatb)
          Reminder to international students about Visas:

1. Make sure you start getting documents ready to apply for your visa soon, if you havent done so already.
          2. Ensure that you have original copies of all neccessary documents (E.g. GCSE certificates, Bank Statements, Letter from your parent stating that they will support you if neccessary etc.)
          3. Make sure that you can show evidence of money that covers your whole first year Gees + College Fees + 5400 pounds a year in subsistence (though this is an underestimate). You must make sure that this is in the bank NOW because it must have been in the bank for at least 28 consecutive days before you apply for your visa.

I've just found this lovely TSR guide on visa help if anyone needs it

Note: The guide was last updated in May 2011. The Uk CISA has published quite a few significant changes in July 2011, so be sure to check whether any of these changes apply to you.
          Also checkout Hermione17's post below for any more information on changes too
          The visa... God, tell me about it. It's been totally stressing me out for the past two weeks. I am finally going to the embassy this week, though! Are you also international?

ReputationRep:
          You don't need to make sense when you're talking about drinking. :cool:

I'm sure you'll all have a great time celebrating anyway. Have this short video from Cindies...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Hermione17)
          Don't worry, just call/email the BGS and ask!
          Said and done.

They got my documents but right now they are processing graduate documents that reached the BGS on the 22nd of July

You've got this to look forward to as well - bops. :p: Unity ftw.

I could do this all day...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.