Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    this is his 2nd knee injury which need long term recovery. he is done now. we all said he'd be doing that last year until that happened
    Believe in the return man!

Don't get me wrong, I'm agreeing, one more injury to that left knee, big or small. He's done for. But for now I'm all about believing

ReputationRep:
    Looks like we got a rematch of last years Eastern conference finals.

Meanwhile OKC and about to battle the Spurs.

Still think OKC will become 2014 NBA finals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by xmertic)
    Believe in the return man!

Don't get me wrong, I'm agreeing, one more injury to that left knee, big or small. He's done for. But for now I'm all about believing
    Nah two bad injuries. His style of play will change dramatically. Hasnt played properly for 2 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woztar)
    The Heat were amazing last night. Ray Allen showing he still has the clutch gene.

Spurs are quite scary, defeating Portland!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that was a reach

ReputationRep:
    Looks like its going to be be rematch of last years finals.

ReputationRep:
    OKC to win this all. Quote me some time around June, if not then I am open for criticism.

ReputationRep:
    Heat will have OKC for brunch.

(Original post by 419)
    And dinner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Nah two bad injuries. His style of play will change dramatically. Hasnt played properly for 2 years
    I'm trying to deny the truth here brother, don't break a mans heart haha.

Nah, I agree he's probably done for, he won't be able to beat people the same etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Most likely. However, Durant might be able to lead OKC to a championship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by xmertic)
    I'm trying to deny the truth here brother, don't break a mans heart haha.

Nah, I agree he's probably done for, he won't be able to beat people the same etc.
    Oh lol

Well. He is without a doubt still effective. But in a different role. We will see how this plays out

ReputationRep:
    It's what happens when you really on athleticism to much.

Fundamentals; set screen, strong pick and roll with a decent mid range jumper all day long over athleticism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    It's what happens when you really on athleticism to much.

Fundamentals; set screen, strong pick and roll with a decent mid range jumper all day long over athleticism.
    Athleticism is overrated in the NBA, that's why you have people like Dwight Howard and Deandre Jordan who can't make freethrows

(Original post by MK27)
    Athleticism is overrated in the NBA, that's why you have people like Dwight Howard and Deandre Jordan who can't make freethrows
    Well FTs is only one part. But any team would still want them. Plenty of athletic guys in the nba who can't play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brent_)
    OKC to win this all. Quote me some time around June, if not then I am open for criticism.
    chances of this now ibaka is injured are around 100/1.

if anyone in here watches game of thrones then check this out, 5* creation.

ReputationRep:
    Rose is likely done as a superstar, but he could still very well be an all-star or a great secondary option. He may do them drives to the paint every once in a while, but he will HAVE to change his game around to avoid more injury woes. I'd love to see us have 2011 Rose back, I just can't see it happening.

As for the draft, Wiggins going first? Doubtful. If I were Wiggins, I'd stay in the NCAA another year to further develop his game as he's got tremendous potential, but way too raw right now.

ReputationRep:
    **** staying in the NCAA. He's got to eat.

He's already declared for the draft. Smart choice. Rather develop in the D league than play in NCAA and be treated as a slave.

Development in the ncaa is infinetly better than the d league

ReputationRep:
    Aint no developing happening when you can't eat any bbq pierogi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Aint no developing happening when you can't eat any bbq pierogi
    Lol Shaq is funny. "Can you barbeque it?"

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.