Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Mine is at 09.30 that's why I'm staying over night don't want to risk being late. If it was in the afternoon my dad would have couriered me there

Good luck to everyone with an interview this week
    Ah ok thanks good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Interview on 3rd december, still waiting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Do you guys have any idea whether it's a questionnaire or an essay? I probably won't have time to prepare for it either way but I'd like to know!
    KCL interviews involve an essay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    Got an offer just through!!!!!!! MIRACLE My interview was on the 12th December
    Congrats. You must be so happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    Got an offer just through!!!!!!! MIRACLE My interview was on the 12th December
    So was mines but I still havent heard Congrats though!!!! how did you feel the interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm a bit worried, had my interview on the 10th December, got an offer earlier this evening however it says I need 3 A's at A2 including chemistry and biology. The problem is I've dropped biology! I checked ucas and it clearly says on my application that I'm not doing bio this year. I'm gonna call tomorrow but what do people think? This happened to anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonGreeky)
    Guys I'm a bit worried, had my interview on the 10th December, got an offer earlier this evening however it says I need 3 A's at A2 including chemistry and biology. The problem is I've dropped biology! I checked ucas and it clearly says on my application that I'm not doing bio this year. I'm gonna call tomorrow but what do people think? This happened to anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most likely just an error on their part. Relax!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Do you guys have any idea whether it's a questionnaire or an essay? I probably won't have time to prepare for it either way but I'd like to know!
    My email says questionnaire - I'm keeping an open mind.

Good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0766)
    everyone is getting offers and i'm still waiting for an interview....
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think as long as you have AS biology (at a B I think) you will be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have idea what the ratio of interviews: offers it? I know last year for 320 places around 950 were interviewed.

I mean reputation wise, I know places, e.g. Leeds and Bristol, once you are offered an interview the chances of an offer are VERY high. Does anyone have any idea about Kings' reputation regarding offers/ interviews?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmuxel)
    Interview on 3rd december, still waiting....
    Had my interview on the 11th December, I'm still waiting as well!

Hey guys! So which hall is everyone thinking of staying at? I don't want to be all alone :'(

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your help guys, it was just a generic email, phew! Now to enjoy that fact that i got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    That can be interpreted in many ways :teehee:

Let your imagination run wild haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    Congrats you must be so happy
    May I ask when your interview was?
    Thanks vey much. It was the 5th December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
    Well done!!!! is kings your first choice??
    Thanks very much. To be honest I'm not really sure. I think the course and everything is great, but I'm not really sure how I feel about living in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffski)
    Thanks very much. To be honest I'm not really sure. I think the course and everything is great, but I'm not really sure how I feel about living in London
    What is wrong with u ( lol i mean this in a funny way ) ... London and kingd are both awesome places... Sure it takes time to get use to things but come on.... U can do it ... I have full faith in u ... I think guys campus and kcl is very unique in the sense it is secluded and yet in the centre of london so ur sorted... If med is ur first degree and ur a home candidate there are tons of student loan / bursary available ... U can always get a job trust me .... So money is sorted ....
    I can understand if u have ur reasons for not choosing kings ! I just felt like giving you a confidence boost as 1. U have an offer ( i would be over the moon if i was u ) 1. There is a lot of -ve anecdotal things about london being expensive .... It is but there are things u can do ...... If ur not a graduate who applied to a100 course u should cout urself lucky ... Ask any grad who has applied to a100 ... All have had a breakdown when the thought of feees comes up ... Unless tey are very rich or have saved up for a few years but still...
    I would consider kings... Ps i am biased towards kings as u can tell lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megamanshah)
    Had my interview on the 11th December, I'm still waiting as well!

SAAAAME!

Although were you asked to upload your Passport?

I wasn't, I was only asked to upload my A-levels and GCSE certificates...

Then again i'm an EU applicant and I don't even have a passport, in my country it suffices to have a national ID card. I'm fairly worried that there is a rejection coming my way, as I haven't been asked to upload passport or ID card....

Anyway, what time was your interview on the 11th? I had mine at 14:40

(Original post by Jaffski)
    I know, it's so expensive!! I firmed my offer straight away though, GKT is my dream med school

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.