A for maths and fm
    c for physics
    d for chemistry

my plan is working
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    I need to actually start running... :eek:
    One in parliament? Wow! Good luck, I'm sure they'll be great though! A pharmacy and hopefully an opticians in a holiday!

Expedition? For DofE? I have my practice soon, 'twill be hilarious and hopefully fun too! :rofl:
    Girlie... Girl? Please. :lolwut: I'm good thanks! I have hw though. I can't believe that it's almost halfterm!! :eek:

Great grades btw.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :toofunny:

Thanks, however they get so many applicants that I am not sure they will accept me :ninja:, that sounds really fun
    How long is it for?

The weather during the practise really put me off :sadnod, you're probably so clumsy that you'll fall a lot :lol:
    Do it now :rant:!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to just take a load off during the holiday. :crazy:

(Original post by Arithmeticae)
      got my predicted grades today :afraid:
      How/what were they?

Not just your nagging... Please. :rolleyes: Nope. I'm the same, it's just that I want to get good marks in them so I'm kinda putting pressure on myself... Which is not too good.

Yay! + What are your predicted grades? (I get mine next month) :colone: Whoo!! :woo: I need to actually start running... :eek:
      Make sure you remember me when you get your results, I want credit Pressure can be a good thing though, just make sure you get a good balance

AAAB The B is in chem, which is ridiculous considering my test scores... I'll make sure I rub it in the teachers face if (hopefully) I beat that

You should start running, it's actually quite fun
      Spoiler:
      Show
      when you finish

(Original post by Mr...)
      :mmm: A lot of people have told me to watch it but I don't know what channel it is on.
      Do you do any essay subjects?

Thanks , I probably got some As in other subjects too but it only irritates me a little .:rolleyes:
      Those 2 marks must be really annoying to you too
      I'm sure you'll do fine :grin:
      You'll have to catch up on netflix/another website (PM if you want it). It's so good! You'll be inspired

I do economics which is kind of an essay subject I guess, but it's partly maths as well

As are still good, so well done even if you got As

Yeah kind of, especially considering I dropped them by not reading the question properly.... (tip: always read the question before answering, don't think you know what the question says )

Meh, we'll see next thursday
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mr...)
      :toofunny:

Thanks, however they get so many applicants that I am not sure they will accept me :ninja:, that sounds really fun
      How long is it for?

The weather during the practise really put me off :sadnod, you're probably so clumsy that you'll fall a lot :lol:
      Do it now :rant:!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to just take a load off during the holiday. :crazy:
      If only you knew...

I hope you do! Dw, your work experience sounds really good!
      For school? A week. Idk about what the opticians were thinking. Most likely in the summer holidays. :moon: I think it'd be really cool to see the difference between more chemistry based work places (pharmacy + pharmaceuticals), compared with more physics based place- the opticians!

No pain, no gain. :rolleyes: Thanks? :lolwut: I actually do a bit of hiking fyi so... :lolwut::lolwut: I've been really tired all day so I will wake up early when I am refreshed and do it! Some of it's revision as well. :ahee:

Lol. No. My school will probably give us hw or something for the holidays.

(Original post by BBeyond)
      Make sure you remember me when you get your results, I want credit Pressure can be a good thing though, just make sure you get a good balance

AAAB The B is in chem, which is ridiculous considering my test scores... I'll make sure I rub it in the teachers face if (hopefully) I beat that

You should start running, it's actually quite fun
      Spoiler:
      Show
      when you finish
      I will think about it. Exactly... I'm balancing myself a lot better than I did a few weeks ago! :ahee:

Really? Wow, get that A! I'm sure you will though!

Someone agrees. I run once every blue moon. :rofl:
      x
      Well done! Obviously for Maths

You're not serious? Plan? :rolleyes: Purposely?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Spoiler:
      Show

A for maths and fm
      c for physics
      d for chemistry

my plan is working
      What plan :confused:
      You'll have to catch up on netflix/another website (PM if you want it). It's so good! You'll be inspired

I do economics which is kind of an essay subject I guess, but it's partly maths as well

As are still good, so well done even if you got As

Yeah kind of, especially considering I dropped them by not reading the question properly.... (tip: always read the question before answering, don't think you know what the question says )

Meh, we'll see next thursday
      I have Netflix so it is all good. I just finished Orange is the New Black :zomg:
      How do you find it, I might think of doing as an A Level?

Nah, I don't mind, I would be happy as it is only the start of Y10 :yep:

I am guilty of that however it has always worked in my favour :rolleyes:

:goodluck:
      If only you knew...

I hope you do! Dw, your work experience sounds really good!
      For school? A week. Idk about what the opticians were thinking. Most likely in the summer holidays. :moon: I think it'd be really cool to see the difference between more chemistry based work places (pharmacy + pharmaceuticals), compared with more physics based place- the opticians!

No pain, no gain. :rolleyes: Thanks? :lolwut: I actually do a bit of hiking fyi so... :lolwut::lolwut: I've been really tired all day so I will wake up early when I am refreshed and do it! Some of it's revision as well. :ahee:

Lol. No. My school will probably give us hw or something for the holidays.
      Posted from TSR Mobile
      Knew what?:confused:

It is all outside of school except one I am trying to organise for our year group :yep:, our school doesn't start work experience until Y11

Sounds really good , hope it goes well!
      Sure you do :rolleyes:
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mr...)
      Knew what?:confused:

It is all outside of school except one I am trying to organise for our year group :yep:, our school doesn't start work experience until Y11

Sounds really good , hope it goes well!
      Sure you do :rolleyes:
      Purposely making yourself run. Not for basketball but just running. :nothing:

Ah okay! You're organising it? What is your school doing for it? :eek: I'm sure it'll be great anyway!

Thanks
      'Sure you do :rolleyes:' about what? :rolleyes:
      Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Purposely making yourself run. Not for basketball but just running. :nothing:

Ah okay! You're organising it? What is your school doing for it? :eek: I'm sure it'll be great anyway!

Thanks
      'Sure you do :rolleyes:' about what? :rolleyes:
      Posted from TSR Mobile
      :mmm: you actually do that!?

It is the Y10 taster day at Oxford. I wants to do it but when I emailed they say we have to do it through school so I am organising it with my head of year :yep:

Don't worry

I will think about it. Exactly... I'm balancing myself a lot better than I did a few weeks ago! :ahee:

Really? Wow, get that A! I'm sure you will though!

Someone agrees. I run once every blue moon. :rofl:
        Only think?!?! Good to hear, you'll get better at it as time goes on

I know right, can confirm was not happy Thank you, I hope so :cool:

Now that's not what I like to hear :naughty: Have you considering doing a park run? They are every Saturday morning at 9am, I'm sure there will be one close to your area

(Original post by Mr...)

I have Netflix so it is all good. I just finished Orange is the New Black :zomg:
        How do you find it, I might think of doing as an A Level?

Nah, I don't mind, I would be happy as it is only the start of Y10 :yep:

I am guilty of that however it has always worked in my favour :rolleyes:

:goodluck:
        Ah I've seen that as well, can't wait for season 3!

Economics is great, I want to do it at uni so my opinion may be a little biased It's really because it helps you to develop an understanding of the real world (e.g. politics) as well. I've found it so interesting that I've had to buy economics books to read in free time :eek: (and I never read normally)

Oh I forgot you were year 10, that's even better! You've got loads of time to get those A*s

I guess the advantage is that it saves you time, but is it worth sacrificing marks for time? I'll let you decide

Thank you!
        • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Mr...)
        :mmm: you actually do that!?

It is the Y10 taster day at Oxford. I wants to do it but when I emailed they say we have to do it through school so I am organising it with my head of year :yep:

Don't worry
        Actually do what? Running or basketball?

They have one? When?! :eek::eek: I had to do something similar last year when I was the only one wanting to do something. :mmm:

Only think?!?! Good to hear, you'll get better at it as time goes on

I know right, can confirm was not happy Thank you, I hope so :cool:

Now that's not what I like to hear :naughty: Have you considering doing a park run? They are every Saturday morning at 9am, I'm sure there will be one close to your area
        Ja. Hopefully!

You're welcome! Go you! :woo:

Well... I run in basketball... a lot. :innocent: Nope + That would involve seeing people I know as well. When I do 'run' (ie. Run/walk or intervals) I go around the area I live.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Ah I've seen that as well, can't wait for season 3!

Economics is great, I want to do it at uni so my opinion may be a little biased It's really because it helps you to develop an understanding of the real world (e.g. politics) as well. I've found it so interesting that I've had to buy economics books to read in free time :eek: (and I never read normally)

Oh I forgot you were year 10, that's even better! You've got loads of time to get those A*s

I guess the advantage is that it saves you time, but is it worth sacrificing marks for time? I'll let you decide

Thank you!
        :five:, I am so excited but there are rumours that it'll be the last season...

Thanks, do recommend any books

Really? What year did you think I was in

Not really as it only saves you about 5 seconds to be honest :yep:

Ja. Hopefully!

You're welcome! Go you! :woo:

Well... I run in basketball... a lot. :innocent: Nope + That would involve seeing people I know as well. When I do 'run' (ie. Run/walk or intervals) I go around the area I live.

Posted from TSR Mobile
          That doesn't count... Rubbish sport anyway Maybe seeing people you know will motivate you to put some effort in?

(Original post by Mr...)
          :five:, I am so excited but there are rumours that it'll be the last season...

Thanks, do recommend any books

Really? What year did you think I was in

Not really as it only saves you about 5 seconds to be honest :yep:
          Really? I haven't heard these rumors, they better not be true :eek:

These two books are really good for beginners and explaining stuff:
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Economics-Us...uide+economics (written by a cambridge professor last year)
          and http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Undercov...over+economist

I always knew you were year 10, but it just slipped from my memory as I haven't spoke to you in ages :O

You never know, you may need those 5 seconds to finish the last question
          • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
          That doesn't count... Rubbish sport anyway Maybe seeing people you know will motivate you to put some effort in?
          ... and football does and it's a good sport? Please. :rolleyes: I'm not lying... There's so much running in basketball.
          Err... Not them running. Just seeing them around when I'm running. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
          Really? I haven't heard these rumors, they better not be true :eek:

These two books are really good for beginners and explaining stuff:
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Economics-Us...uide+economics (written by a cambridge professor last year)
          and http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Undercov...over+economist

I always knew you were year 10, but it just slipped from my memory as I haven't spoke to you in ages :O

You never know, you may need those 5 seconds to finish the last question
          At least I'll still be able to watch GoT :ahee:

Oh, well I'm back baby :smug:

ReputationRep:
          What's with the massive paragraphs and replies... Please :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
          • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Trihawk7)

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Inb4 'Cba to read this, cba to read that... Yolo Yolo yolo...

Yolo. :cool:'

^ :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Blame Crunchie :yep:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mr...)
          I come in and see a massive book of replies I might as well have stumbled upon a world war 2 script of messages through enigma... Worst comparison ever but still...

Posted from TSR Mobile
          • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mr...)
          What? :lolwut:

More like blame BBeyond.

Posted from TSR Mobile
          • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
          I come in and see a massive book of replies I might as well have stumbled upon a world war 2 script of messages through enigma... Worst comparison ever but still...

Posted from TSR Mobile
          :rofl: Maybe she has a vendetta against us that she relieves through long posts.
          What? :lolwut:

More like blame BBeyond.

Posted from TSR Mobile
          You know your are probably the main culprit int heis thread and TSR...

Why him?:lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.