Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ha I figured that much- just curious when they might release some information relating to the actual assesment process going forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Ha I figured that much- just curious when they might release some information relating to the actual assesment process going forward.
    Haha yes sorry I can't help you there, anxiously awaiting my DS result!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Congratulations btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Yeah that's correct- congrats. I just got the nod for DS but no information about FSB yet. Anyone able to shed some light?
    Congratulations. Did you find out today?

I'm still amber for DS, given the FSB is meant to be late March/early April I thought they'd be giving a final decision for DS this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyacinthgirl)
    Also just got a pass for DS awaiting event invitation, hope good news for others too!
    Congratulations!

p. s. does anyone know if they usually release results throughout the day when they have a band narrowing or all at once?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually going crazy now. I'm going for DAT really wanted to find out today. Doesn't look like I will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GManTheGMan)
    It depends if your FSB is for a stream within the Generalist Stream (e.g. DS or HoP) in which case you should still be a generalist, or outside the generalist scheme (e.g. DaT) in which case you wouldn't.
    Yikes! No pressure then.

Any figures on success rates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V2015)
    Has anyone from Tuesday heard?
    I've heard from Monday, I was unsuccessful this year. First time applying looking forward to the feedback.

ReputationRep:
    @kadov Thanks!

Anyone else waiting on HOP/heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ07)
    Congratulations!

p. s. does anyone know if they usually release results throughout the day when they have a band narrowing or all at once?
    Thanks! Really hope you hear today.

ReputationRep:
    Successful for HR!

FSAC was Monday, went to 'awaiting results' yesterday then 'successful' today. So happy and excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonoDrew)
    Yikes! No pressure then.

Any figures on success rates?
    Not that I've found.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grownupfrog)
    Successful for HR!

FSAC was Monday, went to 'awaiting results' yesterday then 'successful' today. So happy and excited!
    Congratulations!!!☺☺☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grownupfrog)
    Successful for HR!

Congratulations! I am also going to be joining the HR stream (passed FSAC in mid-Jan).

Where are you hoping to be placed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganfleur)
    Congratulations! I am also going to be joining the HR stream (passed FSAC in mid-Jan).

Where are you hoping to be placed?
    Thanks, congratulations to you too! I'm really excited although there's still a long time to wait! I really want to know my FSAC scores and get the feedback!

I'm not really sure where I'd prefer to be placed. I think any of the central departments would be fun.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody from this wednesday (25th) heard? Awaiting results...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ07)
    Congratulations. Did you find out today?

I'm still amber for DS, given the FSB is meant to be late March/early April I thought they'd be giving a final decision for DS this week.
    I'm in the same position. Really frustrating. I wish the CD option could progress at the same time, giving us an indication of which department we might end up in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimsFortis)
    I'm in the same position. Really frustrating. I wish the CD option could progress at the same time, giving us an indication of which department we might end up in.
    Very frustrating - really hoping we get an answer soon. I guess just look at the positive, we're still in the running. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ07)
    Very frustrating - really hoping we get an answer soon. I guess just look at the positive, we're still in the running. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've emailed and if you are immediatey successful or unsuccessful then you find out by the end of the week you had your FSAC. Apart from this, results will be reviewed mid March and mid April so you could find out either one of those times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephanie.k)
    I've emailed and if you are immediatey successful or unsuccessful then you find out by the end of the week you had your FSAC. Apart from this, results will be reviewed mid March and mid April so you could find out either one of those times.
    What if you've had your assessment on thursday or friday?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.