Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)
    *they don't, haha sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats alright! Mind if I ask why you say that though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLukeB)
    Are they studying Physio or something else? Yeah I had my doubts about the city before my interview but the uni and city seemed nice from what I saw in my limited time. I think beckett have been making a few improvements as well with facilities and so forth over the past few years, so thats good!
    One is doing physio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane1296)
    Isn't GCU a four-year course whereas Leeds is three years? I lived in Glasgow for four years though (working) and absolutely loved it. I loved the common sense, the humorous people, the live music and the Scottish countryside - so I can't help you!
    Scottish and English qualifications are completely different - so there's an extra year to make up for that

ReputationRep:
    Still really indecisive on which accommodation to choose for physiotherapy at Cardiff. I don't know where the majority of the health students are staying and i want to be somewhere with a good atmosphere. Where is everyone else applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FWarner8)
    Still really indecisive on which accommodation to choose for physiotherapy at Cardiff. I don't know where the majority of the health students are staying and i want to be somewhere with a good atmosphere. Where is everyone else applying?
    I can't firm Cardiff yet because I'm still to hear from one uni. But I want to stay somewhere not far from the campus, but good party atmosphere and sport. Going to the open day to have a look around

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd1234567)
    I can't firm Cardiff yet because I'm still to hear from one uni. But I want to stay somewhere not far from the campus, but good party atmosphere and sport. Going to the open day to have a look around

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm the same , from the looks of it the social life and sport facilities is at talybont south but the closest one to the heath park campus is Liberty house. I just want a rough idea of where the other students hoping to study physic are applying.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same , from the looks of it the social life and sport facilities is at talybont south but the closest one to the heath park campus is Liberty house. I just want a rough idea of where the other students hoping to study physic are applying.
    I'm going to try speak to some current students at the open day next week and see what they say! Get a real insight into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when Bradfords last interviews are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd1234567)
    I'm going to try speak to some current students at the open day next week and see what they say! Get a real insight into it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fancy letting me know what they say ? i won't be able to make the open day.

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting from Oxford Brookes so I can't firm anything either, but when I do I am going to put Talybont Court first, the Talybont South, North, Gate. I have a few friends already at Cardiff and they say the Talybont residences are the nicest and not too far from either the main campus or heath campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLukeB)
    Thats alright! Mind if I ask why you say that though?
    I've worked in a hospital for over 11 years and I've come across students from different universities. What I'm trying to say is, that, not because someone comes from a "good" university that they'll provide a "good" student.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLWEBB)
    Hi, has anyone for KCL recieved an accomodation email with log in details!
    no but no one on the facebook page has either I think so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Really stuck on whether to firm Kings or Birmingham! Does anyone know anything that might help me pick either way?!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone any heard anything from Robert Gordon or Huddersfield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmelly)
    Still waiting for RGU

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmelly)
    Still waiting on RGU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunterf;[url="tel:63920957")
    63920957[/url]]no but no one on the facebook page has either I think so don't worry
    I firmed kings so managed to do my accomodation last night!! What is the Facebook group called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellecawthorne)
    I am still waiting from Oxford Brookes so I can't firm anything either, but when I do I am going to put Talybont Court first, the Talybont South, North, Gate. I have a few friends already at Cardiff and they say the Talybont residences are the nicest and not too far from either the main campus or heath campus
    the 25 minute walk though :'(

ReputationRep:
    the 25 minute walk though :'(
    From which residence to where? I'm thinking os possibly taking my bike if I end up somewhere with a walk any longer than that though Is anyone else going to the open day on wednesday? I'm going just see things like distance of certain residences etc, and to see which I prefer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellecawthorne)
    From which residence to where? I'm thinking os possibly taking my bike if I end up somewhere with a walk any longer than that though Is anyone else going to the open day on wednesday? I'm going just see things like distance of certain residences etc, and to see which I prefer
    apparently from taly residences to heath campus its like 20 minute walk, yeah biking probably best option.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.