Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people in here chatting **** about the game this afternoon, just saying.

We've been tripe but you lot are getting massively carried away here. This'll be a hard game don't doubt that. So so rare we don't give the big teams a good game at SJP despite how terrible we are the rest of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    A lot of people in here chatting **** about the game this afternoon, just saying.

We've been tripe but you lot are getting massively carried away here. This'll be a hard game don't doubt that. So so rare we don't give the big teams a good game at SJP despite how terrible we are the rest of the time.
    I'm taking nothing for granted, you beat us there last season and outplayed us in the 2-2 draw the season before, expecting a tough game with you guys scoring at least once.

(Original post by tomtjl)
    Funny you should say that, actually. My birthday is late Jan so the ideal situation would be against Stoke on 26th Jan (LC Semi-final) but it's unlikely that it'll make it to general sale, the game after that though is against Sunderland .
    I'm going to the Sunderland game

There will be a General Sale for it (the Sunderland game), usually goes on sale around 6 weeks beforehand, usually only a couple of hundred tickets: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Allen, Lucas, Milner, Ibe, Firmino, Benteke

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Henderson, Sturridge, Lallana, Origi, Randall
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've just taken Benteke out of my fantasy team, so he'll probably grab 2 goals and an assist now.

ReputationRep:
    you guys should easily beat Newcastle but i have a feeling the Magpies will put up one hell of a fight. They need to win desperately

ReputationRep:
    No surprises at that lineup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    I'm going to the Sunderland game

There will be a General Sale for it (the Sunderland game), usually goes on sale around 6 weeks beforehand, usually only a couple of hundred tickets: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability
    Maybe I'll see you there .

Yeah, I noticed there's a general sale. It says that it goes on sale approx. 6 weeks beforehand, so in about 2 weeks. Hopefully I can grab one!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by trapking)
    you guys should easily beat Newcastle but i have a feeling the Magpies will put up one hell of a fight. They need to win desperately
    Newcastle usually do a decent job against the top sides especially at SJP, even if they lose they rarely play badly. They're just utter **** against the teams around them when they're expected to dominate possession and create more opportunities, when they aren't good enough to do that.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool won't score today. And how bad is Firminho? How much did he cost ffs?

ReputationRep:
    Midfield has been ****, Milner especially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Liverpool won't score today. And how bad is Firminho? How much did he cost ffs?
    I missed you

ReputationRep:
    Everybody but Ibe has been anonymous so far, we need to make some changes.

ReputationRep:
    Need Henderson and Sturridge on

Benteke and Firmino are polar opposites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Newcastle usually do a decent job against the top sides especially at SJP, even if they lose they rarely play badly. They're just utter **** against the teams around them when they're expected to dominate possession and create more opportunities, when they aren't good enough to do that.
    You're right they are doing a good job against liverpool so far :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Yh Benteke and Firmino just can't play together, we generally look poor with Benteke upfront, doesnt help that he misses chances.

Henderson for Milner and Sturridge for Benteke.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Firmino struggles playing with Benteke. You can see that so clearly. He seems to thrive when he's surrounded by his mates, Coutinho and Lallana.

As I expected, this won't be a walkover.

ReputationRep:
    Only listening on a radio with iffy signal but we sound bloody terrible.

It's sad that I genuinely thought this would happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Allen is shocking today.

ReputationRep:
    Thank god Firminho is coming off. Awful player.

Should never have started and neither should have Benteke.

Klopp has a lot to answer for.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    1-0 Newcastle

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.