Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey how are you sir?
    I want to sleep, Anonymous #7 (my favourite number as well!). How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone around?
    Boo

ReputationRep:
    sleep deprived as well

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    I want to sleep, Anonymous #7 (my favourite number as well!). How about you?
    Awww go to bed :hugs:
    :lol:
    not having the best thoughts/fantasies atm, managed to convince myself of things which may or may not be true but i cant tell anymore

ReputationRep:
    RobML,

Her Highness ( ZuluK) has asked me to tell you to leave her alone. I would personally ignore that request. Enjoy :rofl:

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    RobML,

Her Highness ( ZuluK) has asked me to tell you to leave her alone. I would personally ignore that request. Enjoy :rofl:
    Omfg

Really! Really! Really! REALLY! Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I can't believe it! The only thing you got right was "your highness"

Leave Rob Alone.

By force, I mean medically. Otherwise, it's as you say, I'd have to be up for several days before my brain shuts down for me and I collapse.

About 8 years maybe? That's okay, I can't even remember what answer I gave you last time lol, if any.

Oh god, yes... definitely - benzos work magnificently. It was definitely a life changer. Even sweeter than opiate/opioid painkillers. It's also great for people who rely on alcohol to sleep - which a lot of people do since a prescription isn't exactly needed, but benzos do it far better and at the same time reduce any cravings for a drink. Neither are solutions nevermind cures, but whatever, it works.
    Aw damn! Yeah not the best solutions but it works! 8 years? Wow that's a long time. Has it gotten worse or is it the same?

I finally got 3 hours sleep after 2 nights of none :lol: soooo I feel fantastic after the sleep!!!

The thing is, after time even the things that work, slowly start to stop their effects.

Hope you got some sleep

Is anyone around?
    Sorry honey! I feel asleep at 3ish!

Did you get much sleep? And hope you're okay and no nightmares

ReputationRep:
    Awww go to bed :hugs:
    not having the best thoughts/fantasies atm, managed to convince myself of things which may or may not be true but i cant tell anymore
    Aaand back again, I did catch about 4 hours sleep in the end lol - for some reason I'm not getting notifications properly when I get quoted.

What's up, what can't you tell anymore?

ReputationRep:
    I can't go to sleep usually because I hate wasting such valuable time. I think it's a phobia of some sort :erm:

Aaand back again, I did catch about 4 hours sleep in the end lol - for some reason I'm not getting notifications properly when I get quoted.

What's up, what can't you tell anymore?
    Aww im glad you finally got some sleep :hugs: and congratulations on the modship
    Because i feel like thoughts such as those and internal images of what I would do to myself are probably best left in my head people would only fuss and bother me about it

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Sorry honey! I feel asleep at 3ish!

Did you get much sleep? And hope you're okay and no nightmares
    awww dw lovely :lovehug:
    and yeh i did cos i didnt go in lol having trouble walking so took the day off
    :hugs: how are u doing?

Aww im glad you finally got some sleep :hugs: and congratulations on the modship
    Because i feel like thoughts such as those and internal images of what I would do to myself are probably best left in my head people would only fuss and bother me about it

awww dw lovely :lovehug:
    and yeh i did cos i didnt go in lol having trouble walking so took the day off
    :hugs: how are u doing?
    Trouble walking? Why what's happened? And you're not okay soooo come on!! Talk to Zulu :lovehug:

Hi

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Trouble walking? Why what's happened? And you're not okay soooo come on!! Talk to Zulu :lovehug:
    Cos i have no balance
    Think it is an inner ear infection but trying to see ENT to get it sorted :/
    and no not really just feel frustrated with how people are treating me recently and feel quite down but meh also feel like ppl are abandoning me and not keeping there word but whatever
    how are you lovely you never say :cry2:
    :security:

:holmes: Hmm... if you were to make a painting of these thoughts and images, what would the painting look like?

Do you have any issues with sleeping?
    Idk if im allowed to say in case it breaks the rules but i wouldnt be alive in the paintings
    and no not really :/ i sleep far too much truth be told cos im always tired and i've gotten into the habit of napping for like an hour at a time but that doesnt affect how i sleep at night.
    The only thing that does are nightmares depending on how vivid they are but they tend to spoil the morning not my acc sleep if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hi
    I see how it is then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hi
    Bye

Ah right I understand. Do they control you or do you control them? Are you getting any help/support?

Sleeping too much is just as bad as sleeping too little. Often there's some other underlying cause - perhaps the two issues you're experiencing aren't entirely unrelated.
    Mostly I control them as like a coping thing, to give control over a situation if ygm like i could if i wanted to type thing yknow although occasionally random images just do turn up in my mind or before i go to sleep like
    Spoiler:
    Show
    other night before i went to bed had the image of gallows and a half human creature in it it was like a sillouhette type thing just pop up randomly
    and no not really, tsr is basically the extent of it
    in what way could they be related?

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    I see how it is then...
    How is it?

(Original post by nucdev)
    Bye

Everytime you're mean to me, just shows me how much you love me! So be mean to me, you're just boosting me who

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.