Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Lol yeah I left my Schroders app hahaha **** that
    Literally haha, just take my CV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Has anyone heard back form UBS / Deutsche yet? I finished that UBS numerical with 13 minutes to spare... Thinking i must of f**cked it now
    I completed the UBS numerical 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing. 13 minutes to spare?! Jheez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    mate 1250 words for jefferies, wtf, i dont even know 1250 words
    Asking what?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UBS rejection 😮

Pretty surprised, I have a strong cv and I was confident about the tests...*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bored565)
    UBS rejection 😮

Commiserations. Was this an instant rejection after the numerical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaPearson)
    I completed the UBS numerical 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing. 13 minutes to spare?! Jheez
    That's odd, perhaps they are waiting till deadline to give out next stage as not all are rolling right? Was the UBS numerical SHL? any insight into it would be great aka time given and how many questions, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back form UBS / Deutsche yet? I finished that UBS numerical with 13 minutes to spare... Thinking i must of f**cked it now
    UBS IBD here and heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Asking what?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    5 quesions, can't remember I closed the app straight away hahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoussefSilva)
    Do MS come back directly after test with the outcome of the test? How long have ppl waited to know if they passed or not?
    I just finished both tests and haven't received an automatic response. I think I remember reading earlier in the thread that people have been waiting 2+ weeks for a response after the tests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    That's odd, perhaps they are waiting till deadline to give out next stage as not all are rolling right? Was the UBS numerical SHL? any insight into it would be great aka time given and how many questions, thanks
    Yes it was. If you have the same test as me, my tip is to come out the blocks flying. The last few questions had more calculations then the rest. Leave some time for that. 18 questions in 25 mins. Very generous imo

ReputationRep:
    UBS rejection 😮

perhaps sth to do with your essays

btw, when did you finish tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    I just finished both tests and haven't received an automatic response. I think I remember reading earlier in the thread that people have been waiting 2+ weeks for a response after the tests.
    There's two tests for MS? I thought it was just a SHL numerical? what division did you apply to

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was. If you have the same test as me, my tip is to come out the blocks flying. The last few questions had more calculations then the rest. Leave some time for that. 18 questions in 25 mins. Very generous imo
    Thanks pal, sounds very similar to the Deutsche Bank one actually. It's odd how they make some questions tougher than others, considering they all account for the same mark

ReputationRep:
    There's two tests for MS? I thought it was just a SHL numerical? what division did you apply to
    Numerical & Logical for S&T

Have you received a response?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    UBS IBD here and heard nothing
    All I got was an email, 2 mins after the test saying 'Thank you for completing the tests...' Mine has only been 8 days. I think first rounds for most banks will be out 26th onwards.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks pal, sounds very similar to the Deutsche Bank one actually. It's odd how they make some questions tougher than others, considering they all account for the same mark
    Yeah. They all back end load them. Deutsche was a real ***** at the end. Lost of calculation. Had like 2 mins spare but I definitely got 1 wrong there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    Numerical & Logical for S&T

Have you received a response?
    I had just a numerical for Equity Research, havent heard back but only submitted yesterday tbf

ReputationRep:
    All I got was an email, 2 mins after the test saying 'Thank you for completing the tests...' Mine has only been 8 days. I think first rounds for most banks will be out 26th onwards.
    yeah i did ubs in august so guess they must be just taking their time

ReputationRep:
    In BoAML website it says "You may apply to one office and one division per year. If you are declined for the Summer program, you can reapply for the Full Time program the following year."

I'm confused, can we apply for two roles (summer & off-cycle) in the same division for the same office? Any thoughts on this?

ReputationRep:
    UBS rejection 😮

Was this for IBD? Sorry to hear that mate, perhaps there were a few mistakes in your application?

When did you send off your application. I sent off mine for IBD about a week ago, did the tests on Sunday, heard nothing back yet.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.