Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    What are we talking about???

By the way... I AM SOOOOO BORED! :mad:
    So am I

ReputationRep:
    But I have reason! Evil Teacher!!! Eeeeevil!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    AAAAhhhh por you well at lest your out of her clutches now.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but I will be back on Monday!!!:eek: :vmad: :motz: :afraid: :hmpf: *runs out of effective smileys*

ReputationRep:
    i was so angry with the world a while ago that i didn't notice i was answering the wrong test papers...well, atleast i can do it again...

some students took my bag! i looked around for it but couldn't find it, after taking the tests i went back outside and my bag returned...

--------------

i've never heard of Negima but i'll deffinitely look into it

anyone else have any recomendations? i would't mind buying manga by someone who isn't japanese, as long as i like the summary...lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by pineappleipod)

i've never heard of Negima but i'll deffinitely look into it
    Just wondering, only there is a new site that's just opened about Negima (I'm it's 5th member!) and I've been told to look for other potential members. No luck so far

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is Negima? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what site is that? i'm having a hard time finding sites bout it...

This is just random of me:teeth:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    that's funny *falls down laughing*

*obviously has nothing more to say.......*

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Now I wish I had an owl.

ReputationRep:
    i've been wishing that eversince the first harry potter movie came out...is it legal to own an owl? or is it like when you want to own an eagle but you can't cuz they're endangered...???

ReputationRep:
    No, lots of people bought their kids owls after the first Harry Potter, but obviously the kids got tired of them, so they(RSPCA etc.) prefer if people don't buy owls on the basis of movies. But why would you actually want one? They'd probably get pretty boring, pretty quickly...

ReputationRep:
    Yea you could never play with them because they are noucternal. Then all they would do would be flying around the house at night.

ReputationRep:
    lol, yeah, that is true...i'll get a ferret then! *also from harry potter* then again...maybe not cuz paris hilton has one...hmm...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I own an eagle owl

ReputationRep:
    I'll stick to my virtual animals, thanks! No molting, no clearing up crap... And if they get too loud I can always turn the speakers off!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    I'll stick to my virtual animals, thanks! No molting, no clearing up crap... And if they get too loud I can always turn the speakers off!
    Creatures 2 is the best for virtual animals! They learn to speak, they turn violent if mistreated and if they annoy you you can inject them with cyanide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    Creatures 2 is the best for virtual animals! They learn to speak, they turn violent if mistreated and if they annoy you you can inject them with cyanide
    :eek: HITLER :afraid:thats the chemical he used to kill himself and commit the holocost. How can you do that to your pets :bawling:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.