I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Coy Girl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey Minardi! I don't believe we have met before!
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Possibly not, Its been a long while since I was last in hear. Like a year or more. And not due to being taken either, haha. I'll try and pop in occasionally...
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That would be nice. It's nice to make your acquaintance! I'm not technically single etc but I am here for the lovely conversation and friendliness
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Heys Minardi!
georgia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hammeh)
Tis known as a fole dear :p:
Colt, actually :p:

Edit, and I've finally read through the thread from then (well, skimmed) and have nothing to add so I'm just going to say hello! Back from a long day at the pub, was v boring so was basically being paid to play sudoku and mind my boss's dogs for a bit. Buuut The Boy came in V unexpected and rather yay. He didn't stay long, but still.
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by georgia)
Colt, actually :p:

Edit, and I've finally read through the thread from then (well, skimmed) and have nothing to add so I'm just going to say hello! Back from a long day at the pub, was v boring so was basically being paid to play sudoku and mind my boss's dogs for a bit. Buuut The Boy came in V unexpected and rather yay. He didn't stay long, but still.
Ooooh yay! Did you chat to him much?

Does nothing to add mean you also think that me and Drew have some sort of bizarre sexual tension?!:p:
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
Ooooh yay! Did you chat to him much?

Does nothing to add mean you also think that me and Drew have some sort of bizarre sexual tension?!:p:
Yeah, a wee bit. Just random stuff - a bit about my whole Uni debacle and a bit about his trip.

Not at all, it literally means I have no comments whatsoever...on any of it...so I'm not saying anything :p:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, a wee bit. Just random stuff - a bit about my whole Uni debacle and a bit about his trip.

Not at all, it literally means I have no comments whatsoever...on any of it...so I'm not saying anything :p:
I'm just worried about seeming like some sort of online hussy :confused: :p:

That's good though! I love the whole anticipation/meeting/getting to know people bit where it's all will we won't we type thing!

Ugh what is with people shouting whilst watching football?!
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm just worried about seeming like some sort of online hussy :confused: :p:

That's good though! I love the whole anticipation/meeting/getting to know people bit where it's all will we won't we type thing!

Ugh what is with people shouting whilst watching football?!
Aw, you don't to me. But then I'm a girl, so maybe I don't see things in the same way boys do?

However it did leave me as being the dropout and him as being the globetrotter. Which is a wee bit rubbish for me! I really don't know if anything will happen, but I hope we become friends at the very least.

They think it'll influence the outcome of the game, little realising that the players can't actually hear them...
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Fine! According to you lot I'm marrying Drew anyway:p:

Nooo.... The comment made by Coy was that if you were single we'd be a 'pretty and wonderful couple' and that we are e-married.

But, as you're not single [in case you'd forgotten :p:] it matters not.

You seem to care a lot more about this than anyone else does... Me think the lady doth protest too much! :p:

Please? :puppyeyes:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aw, you don't to me. But then I'm a girl, so maybe I don't see things in the same way boys do?

However it did leave me as being the dropout and him as being the globetrotter. Which is a wee bit rubbish for me! I really don't know if anything will happen, but I hope we become friends at the very least.

They think it'll influence the outcome of the game, little realising that the players can't actually hear them...
I'm sure he didn't see it like that- so just wait and see! But yes, bloke friends can be really really good to have sometimes. I call mine my 'entourage':p:

I know! I can hear the guys a few doors down shouting as I'm in the garden, i's really annoying! I was tempted to go and knock on the door but I would be too scared hehe!
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Nooo.... The comment made by Coy was that if you were single we'd be a 'pretty and wonderful couple' and that we are e-married.

You seem to care a lot more about this than anyone else does... Me think the lady doth protest too much! :p:

I had not forgotten I was not single, hence why I was worried about giving the wrong impression! Sorry to go on about it- I just get concerned about coming across the wrong way
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had not forgotten I was not single, hence why I was worried about giving the wrong impression! Sorry to go on about it- I just get concerned about coming across the wrong way

Bloody hell Coy, it's all a joke!! Nobody else here's taking it even remotely seriously!

Anybody who's around you and your posts for more than 20seconds knows you're nothing but utterly devoted to Mr Coy, you mention it often enough!!

Stop worrying and just have some giggles!
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bloody hell Coy, it's all a joke!! Nobody else here's taking it even remotely seriously!

Anybody who's around you and your posts for more than 20seconds knows you're nothing but utterly devoted to Mr Coy, you mention it often enough!!

Stop worrying and just have some giggles!
Phew! Sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have made a huge daisy chain which I am wearing as a giant headband
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Phew! Sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have made a huge daisy chain which I am wearing as a giant headband

You didn't seriously think people were suggesting otherwise, did you?? :lolwut:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You didn't seriously think people were suggesting otherwise, did you?? :lolwut:
No, I know that really none of you would doubt my expert daisy chain making skills:p:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, I know that really none of you would doubt my expert daisy chain making skills:p:

Smartarse:rolleyes:

In other news... Woah, my legs ache after today. I know 9 miles in 40minutes doesn't sound like much... But it was sunny and I haven't done any exercise in weeks etc etc...
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm sure he didn't see it like that- so just wait and see! But yes, bloke friends can be really really good to have sometimes. I call mine my 'entourage':p:

I know! I can hear the guys a few doors down shouting as I'm in the garden, i's really annoying! I was tempted to go and knock on the door but I would be too scared hehe!
I'm sure you're right. He wasn't horrible about it, just laughed a bit at the fact that I've become a statistic by dropping out! (Presumably.) Annoyingly any bloke friends I've had have got all stroppy because they thought other people thought we were getting towards being an item or whatever, and then have decided we're no longer friends because they don't like that idea. Psh!

Be brave!
Stray_talk
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago

My name is Stray :tongue:

Was just a load of giggles Coy, don't worry do not see you as an internet hussy AT all
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stray_talk)
My name is Stray :tongue:

Was just a load of giggles Coy, don't worry do not see you as an internet hussy AT all

:o:

My head did one of those "write one sentance, think about a different sentance, and make me look [more] like a moron" things.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (698)
80.51%
Leave (169)
19.49%

Watched Threads