Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luc1)
    Im on 3rd floor L block
    What about you? x
    Im E block third floor too , figured less noise that way! Have you seen any floor plans btw? I rushed my booking so much now can't see . I did make sure I got a corner room, hoping a couple of windows maybe? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodehBaker)
    Awesome! Room 181 possibly third floor?
    What course are you studying ?
    Fashion Communication and Promotion. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink26)
    Im like on the border of north london, where abouts you from?
    Im In Hemel Hempstead, nearish Watford.. How about yourself ? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    Do you have a floor plan for the new halls then? Where am I able to see this? Thanks
    i only saw it when i booked accommodation and there doesn't seem to be any other way of seeing it.. if anyone havn't booked yet i think they could go on and print screen all the floor plans even if they are booked up...perhaps sanniehald could?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Gordon House?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mos)
    Possibly? I can't quite remember but there were about 2/3 rooms left on the ground floor, I picked the furthest away I could from the kitchen, on the opposite side, but the room to the left of mine had the stairs opposite to it, and there might have been another one opposite the kitchen?
    lol I know what you mean, it was a case of just grab what's available and half decent! But you might get the chance to upgrade anyway
    Thanks Mos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezogg)
    haha hey! Glad to see some more people on Russel Street ahaha can't wait to move in now it's gonna be epic! :L x
    yeah i know cant wait we'll have to do over the people in gill st and sandby lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie48)
    Ahhh SAME! Mega excited :-) I'm from Herts (near Watford!) you? xx
    Im from Hemel where you from? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    Yeh I know what you mean! I had David Guetta tickets and Swedish House tickets for this month, but couldn't really find decent transport so in the end I sold them! Bit of a bummer but got to start thinking about money for uni !
    That suckkkss. Yeah I'm on a gap year earning and saving money, hopefully have a couple of a grand for september. The plan is not to live off lidl brand mayo and stuff. Need Helmanns in my life :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwellsy)
    I'm doing FCP- I havent really managed to find anyone else doing it so heyyy ! I'm at Hampden's though.... But I swear all the city accommodation is quite central so shouldn't be too much of a trek. And yer accom went sooo quick :/ x
    hey! yeah hopefully it won't be too far away. can't wait to start! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    That suckkkss. Yeah I'm on a gap year earning and saving money, hopefully have a couple of a grand for september. The plan is not to live off lidl brand mayo and stuff. Need Helmanns in my life :|
    Haha I know the feeling! I've still got store cards to be paid off so I'm gonna be struggling, I'll find a way making ends meet somehow though, fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xalfou)
    ahaha you're the person right above me !

Better be quiet neigbhour !

What room are you in can I ask? 2108 or 3108 or different? Haven't yet worked the system Im in 2107 simpsons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy705)
    Most ppl cant as it was a mad rush lol what you studying?
    yeah i just panicked and clicked the first room that came up! Im doing Fashion Communication and Promotion. you?

ReputationRep:
    Psychology combined with criminology anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodehBaker)
    I think I clicked third floor (it was all such a rush)
    Room 181

I am bringing an industrial sized bag of teabags
    Haha, that's a good idea :P
    What are you studying??

ReputationRep:
    The IQ accommodation looks amazing :O!
    Do the prices have bills included out of interest? Wish I had seen these before booking lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_0)
    ah cool! i think it went live about 7.40am, so annoying how they didn't tell you the timings!
    Yeh total jokes, I rang up as I couldn't believe that everything was already gone, such a crappy way to do the picking, I didn't have the luxury to sit at a computer clicking refresh until the site went live. I would rather have the lottery system where you perhaps chose your top 3 and do something like that. Hah i was so organised I had got it down to the floor and block I wanted but totally missed the boat. oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanj)
    lawww, and yourself ?
    Interior Architecture. My Dad did law and no way could I do that, I chose my mums career path, I'm not academic enough for law!

ReputationRep:
    hi guys im conducting research at nottingham trent uni on the effects of optimism on psychological wellbeing for my MSc Psychological Wellbeing and Mental Health degree. If you guys have some spare time please take part here; http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfile...5810/final.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_wonder_xo)
    Anyone in Gordon House?
    hey we have already started a fb group, you shoud join http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...735583946&ap=1

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.