Original post by L'Evil Fish
As someone who can't drink alcohol don't think I qualify:tongue:

Or... Aromatherapy :colone:

Blocked nose D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
Mee too :frown:

... DFS and at Next :biggrin:
(DFS pays more, bore Next would be more enjoyable I guess :lol: )

Go DFS, you can jump on the friekiin beds!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lolface32
Blocked nose D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I want to do this:

Get funding from government to pay for homeless people's exams. I want to teach them GCSEs (maybe even A Level maths)

But it would have to be official and thus I'd have to be qualified :frown:
Original post by rosegarden
oh cool hi :smile: i'm doing ordinary gcses and I already have my maths and english language so i'm fine with those!

Just awaiting three sciences (and some others) How about you? :biggrin:

well..hi.. :biggrin: i did 9 IGCSE's this summer which include the three sciences, maths and english language A. I just hope to score my A*'s in those 5 subjects :smile:
Go DFS, you can jump on the friekiin beds!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

DFS is Admin not sales and on the floor :frown: :frown:
Haha, I want to do this:

Get funding from government to pay for homeless people's exams. I want to teach them GCSEs (maybe even A Level maths)

But it would have to be official and thus I'd have to be qualified :frown:

I somewhat doubt you need to prove anything to uneducated homeless dudes. And also, you are qualified...kinda....maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
DFS is Admin not sales and on the floor :frown: :frown:

So get own de floooow son!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I somewhat doubt you need to prove anything to uneducated homeless dudes. And also, you are qualified...kinda....maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

No as in, to get funding from government to pay for exams.

I don't know. I just think it'd be useful for some people :dontknow:
GCSE's are not that big a deal... Realised that after looking into the A-level thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know there not I'm excited for results day its just one step closer to the future :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So get own de floooow son!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha :biggrin: DFS is much closer to home anyway :lol: Next is 2 busses away :facepalm:
No as in, to get funding from government to pay for exams.

I don't know. I just think it'd be useful for some people :dontknow:

Are you being serious? Naaaawww, so cute! But seriously, assuming the government would do it, it would not be that beneficial. I doubt hobos care to much for advanced mathematics :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you being serious? Naaaawww, so cute! But seriously, assuming the government would do it, it would not be that beneficial. I doubt hobos care to much for advanced mathematics :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:

Not all hobos are idiots :h: some genuinely care, and I think some qualifications would do them good.
haha :biggrin: DFS is much closer to home anyway :lol: Next is 2 busses away :facepalm:

I like buses, I would go next just because they are 2 buses away. How much more do DFS pay if it is ok to ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash:

Not all hobos are idiots :h: some genuinely care, and I think some qualifications would do them good.

I did not say they are idiots, I just do not think that their first world problem is to learn maths. The few minority which would care for it would find it tough to get into uni, with no care or home how are they gonna do anything at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like buses, I would go next just because they are 2 buses away. How much more do DFS pay if it is ok to ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lets see

Next is £5.08 - £6.21 p/h Contracted 8.5 Hours
DFS is £8.35 p/h No contracted hours mentioned :confused:
I did not say they are idiots, I just do not think that their first world problem is to learn maths. The few minority which would care for it would find it tough to get into uni, with no care or home how are they gonna do anything at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not just maths, sciences and English too!

Maybe if they're dedicated they get a basic shelter to live in, an address. They have to pass to stay in the homes.

Then they get qualifications, apply for jobs from their address, work their way up to survival.
Original post by elixirs
Still trying to master how I'm going to open the results :eyeball:

I am wondering about whether I'm going to open my results up around other people or whether I'm going to take them home to open by myself.Both have pros and cons if my results are really good I will be upset to not have been able to boast but if they are bad it will ruin my reputation but then again I could just boast on Facebook.Last Year, the school decided to not even give us an envelope and as I was taking it I saw that I had failed Geography(C grade) and that meant that I put them away and ignored people asking about them because I thought they could have been really bad but the rest of the results were great.
Original post by Dalek1099
I am wondering about whether I'm going to open my results up around other people or whether I'm going to take them home to open by myself.Both have pros and cons if my results are really good I will be upset to not have been able to boast but if they are bad it will ruin my reputation but then again I could just boast on Facebook.Last Year, the school decided to not even give us an envelope and as I was taking it I saw that I had failed Geography(C grade) and that meant that I put them away and ignored people asking about them because I thought they could have been really bad but the rest of the results were great.

:rofl:

Come on here to boast :tongue: I'll gladly find someone to wipe their grades in your face :mmm:
Not just maths, sciences and English too!

Maybe if they're dedicated they get a basic shelter to live in, an address. They have to pass to stay in the homes.

Then they get qualifications, apply for jobs from their address, work their way up to survival.

You make it sound so simple. The plan would not apply to the vast majority of the homeless. Why do you feel so sensitive for the problem anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lets see

Next is £5.08 - £6.21 p/h Contracted 8.5 Hours
DFS is £8.35 p/h No contracted hours mentioned :confused:

Well what if you work 1 hour in DFS? D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest