As someone who can't drink alcohol don't think I qualify

Or... Aromatherapy
    Blocked nose D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Mee too

... DFS and at Next
    (DFS pays more, bore Next would be more enjoyable I guess :lol: )
    Go DFS, you can jump on the friekiin beds!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    Blocked nose D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I want to do this:

Get funding from government to pay for homeless people's exams. I want to teach them GCSEs (maybe even A Level maths)

But it would have to be official and thus I'd have to be qualified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosegarden)
    oh cool hi i'm doing ordinary gcses and I already have my maths and english language so i'm fine with those!

Just awaiting three sciences (and some others) How about you?
    well..hi.. i did 9 IGCSE's this summer which include the three sciences, maths and english language A. I just hope to score my A*'s in those 5 subjects

ReputationRep:
    Go DFS, you can jump on the friekiin beds!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    DFS is Admin not sales and on the floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Haha, I want to do this:

Get funding from government to pay for homeless people's exams. I want to teach them GCSEs (maybe even A Level maths)

But it would have to be official and thus I'd have to be qualified
    I somewhat doubt you need to prove anything to uneducated homeless dudes. And also, you are qualified...kinda....maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DFS is Admin not sales and on the floor
    So get own de floooow son!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I somewhat doubt you need to prove anything to uneducated homeless dudes. And also, you are qualified...kinda....maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No as in, to get funding from government to pay for exams.

I don't know. I just think it'd be useful for some people :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    GCSE's are not that big a deal... Realised that after looking into the A-level thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know there not I'm excited for results day its just one step closer to the future

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So get own de floooow son!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha DFS is much closer to home anyway :lol: Next is 2 busses away :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    No as in, to get funding from government to pay for exams.

I don't know. I just think it'd be useful for some people :dontknow:
    Are you being serious? Naaaawww, so cute! But seriously, assuming the government would do it, it would not be that beneficial. I doubt hobos care to much for advanced mathematics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you being serious? Naaaawww, so cute! But seriously, assuming the government would do it, it would not be that beneficial. I doubt hobos care to much for advanced mathematics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not all hobos are idiots some genuinely care, and I think some qualifications would do them good.

ReputationRep:
    haha DFS is much closer to home anyway :lol: Next is 2 busses away :facepalm:
    I like buses, I would go next just because they are 2 buses away. How much more do DFS pay if it is ok to ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Not all hobos are idiots some genuinely care, and I think some qualifications would do them good.
    I did not say they are idiots, I just do not think that their first world problem is to learn maths. The few minority which would care for it would find it tough to get into uni, with no care or home how are they gonna do anything at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like buses, I would go next just because they are 2 buses away. How much more do DFS pay if it is ok to ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lets see

Next is £5.08 - £6.21 p/h Contracted 8.5 Hours
    DFS is £8.35 p/h No contracted hours mentioned :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I did not say they are idiots, I just do not think that their first world problem is to learn maths. The few minority which would care for it would find it tough to get into uni, with no care or home how are they gonna do anything at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not just maths, sciences and English too!

Maybe if they're dedicated they get a basic shelter to live in, an address. They have to pass to stay in the homes.

Then they get qualifications, apply for jobs from their address, work their way up to survival.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixirs)
    Still trying to master how I'm going to open the results :eyeball:
    I am wondering about whether I'm going to open my results up around other people or whether I'm going to take them home to open by myself.Both have pros and cons if my results are really good I will be upset to not have been able to boast but if they are bad it will ruin my reputation but then again I could just boast on Facebook.Last Year, the school decided to not even give us an envelope and as I was taking it I saw that I had failed Geography(C grade) and that meant that I put them away and ignored people asking about them because I thought they could have been really bad but the rest of the results were great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    I am wondering about whether I'm going to open my results up around other people or whether I'm going to take them home to open by myself.Both have pros and cons if my results are really good I will be upset to not have been able to boast but if they are bad it will ruin my reputation but then again I could just boast on Facebook.Last Year, the school decided to not even give us an envelope and as I was taking it I saw that I had failed Geography(C grade) and that meant that I put them away and ignored people asking about them because I thought they could have been really bad but the rest of the results were great.
    :rofl:

Come on here to boast I'll gladly find someone to wipe their grades in your face :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Not just maths, sciences and English too!

Maybe if they're dedicated they get a basic shelter to live in, an address. They have to pass to stay in the homes.

Then they get qualifications, apply for jobs from their address, work their way up to survival.
    You make it sound so simple. The plan would not apply to the vast majority of the homeless. Why do you feel so sensitive for the problem anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lets see

Next is £5.08 - £6.21 p/h Contracted 8.5 Hours
    DFS is £8.35 p/h No contracted hours mentioned :confused:
    Well what if you work 1 hour in DFS? D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.