Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone who hasn't uploaded their a level certificates .. Who has an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on 4th December and haven't heard a thing, this wait is dreadful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if the interview will consist of a questionnaire or an essay... everyone seems to be avoiding this question! plus, will the essay revolve around an ethical topic, or some science textbook kind of stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psmalhotra)
    does anyone know if the interview will consist of a questionnaire or an essay... everyone seems to be avoiding this question! plus, will the essay revolve around an ethical topic, or some science textbook kind of stuff?
    I have no idea which it is but I'd like to know! As for the topic I remember reading somewhere that it's about the attributes of a doctor.. can't remember where I read that though i think it must have been on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    I have no idea which it is but I'd like to know! As for the topic I remember reading somewhere that it's about the attributes of a doctor.. can't remember where I read that though i think it must have been on here
    have yu had yur interview.... along with the invitation, did they ask for any other details, like passport copy, or certificates, etc... because i was only asked for a confirmation of attendance.

ReputationRep:
    have yu had yur interview.... along with the invitation, did they ask for any other details, like passport copy, or certificates, etc... because i was only asked for a confirmation of attendance.
    No I've got mine tomorrow

Yeah the interview letter said to upload copy of passport and educational certificates. I wouldn't worry about it, most people on here seem to have only uploaded them after their interview and they've still got offers! I don't think it matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layontheland)
    Bump thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine was 770, with your UKCAT I wouldn't promise anything but if your other stats are good you could very well get an interview as it is certainly good enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindseyyy)
    Hi, does anyone have idea what the ratio of interviews: offers it? I know last year for 320 places around 950 were interviewed.

I mean reputation wise, I know places, e.g. Leeds and Bristol, once you are offered an interview the chances of an offer are VERY high. Does anyone have any idea about Kings' reputation regarding offers/ interviews?

Thanks!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...etition_ratios
    for all med schools

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    No I've got mine tomorrow

Yeah the interview letter said to upload copy of passport and educational certificates. I wouldn't worry about it, most people on here seem to have only uploaded them after their interview and they've still got offers! I don't think it matters
    great, thanks a lot! all the best for your interview and i hope yu ace it! just be calm and get a good night's sleep! and btw, did yu revise any of yur AS/A2 stuff for this interview, i mean, are yu expecting them to ask such questions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffski)
    Thanks vey much. It was the 5th December
    So you had to wait quite a bit longer than the two to three weeks they said! Maybe I'll calm down a bit with the excessive email checking Anyway, well done again

ReputationRep:
    great, thanks a lot! all the best for your interview and i hope yu ace it! just be calm and get a good night's sleep! and btw, did yu revise any of yur AS/A2 stuff for this interview, i mean, are yu expecting them to ask such questions??
    Thanks, good luck for yours too! When is it? I haven't revised any yet but I might just have a quick look at my old revision guides on the train down! Kings is quite academic so I guess it's possible they might throw in a science question

ReputationRep:
    Someone PLEASE tell us whether it's a questionnaire or an essay for post-christmas interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Someone PLEASE tell us whether it's a questionnaire or an essay for post-christmas interviews?
    Someone put it up a couple of pages back but it was an essay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
    I know, it's so expensive!! I firmed my offer straight away though, GKT is my dream med school
    If you don't mind me asking, what makes you so passionate about Kings? It's just I'm really unsure about what my first choice is

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think they'll hand out more offers today? ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_dewji)
    Someone put it up a couple of pages back but it was an essay
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    For people that have had offers, how long did you have to wait after you'd uploaded your certificates? Are we talking days, or weeks?

ReputationRep:
    OVER WITH THE INTERVIEW!!! Woooooo :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    OVER WITH THE INTERVIEW!!! Woooooo :')
    Was it scary? I've got mine tomorrow and I'm getting pretty nervous

ReputationRep:
    So...
    I have had no response from King's (or UCL)....
    No interview, no rejection, nada..

I'm non-EU by the way. Have they not gotten to non-EU applicants yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.