Scroll to see replies

Reply 2340
Original post by missfats
But clubbing ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Giggs Nottingham soon u on it. Gonna go off fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
Exactly my point! Thats why i lol'd at the fitna comment. Even if i posted a full size pic of me on here where you could see my features clearly, she/he shouldn't give 'dawah' like that. This is why many hijabis end up taking their hijabs off. people are generally more judgemental towards us.

Have you seen the level of hate hijabi youtubers get in the comment section? Its disgusting

Showing girls how to wear the scarf in a camel hump style is disgusting. Most of them are corrupting young girls and are ruining the value of the hijab :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Giggs Nottingham soon u on it. Gonna go off fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I can't go to Nottingham.
my mom won't let me travel by myself LOng distance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least I don't fancy abdul. lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm what makes you say that?!
You're the one after ggmu...

Exactly my point! Thats why i lol'd at the fitna comment. Even if i posted a full size pic of me on here where you could see my features clearly, she/he shouldn't give 'dawah' like that. This is why many hijabis end up taking their hijabs off. people are generally more judgemental towards us.

Have you seen the level of hate hijabi youtubers get in the comment section? Its disgusting

Thats true. And no, all I see are nice comments :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zara2014
Showing girls how to wear the scarf in a camel hump style is disgusting. Most of them are corrupting young girls and are ruining the value of the hijab :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh I agree.
I hate camel humps jesus.
They don't look pleasant at all but that's my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2345
But I can't go to Nottingham.
my mom won't let me travel by myself LOng distance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll just pop round for an innocent cup of tea and biscuits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Showing girls how to wear the scarf in a camel hump style is disgusting. Most d them are corrupting young girls and are ruining the value of the hijab :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So they all do that do they? I agree there are a few who endorse the 'camel hump' style but its not many. There are amazing hijabi youtubers out there like amenakin or yasmin mogahed (amazing speaker) for instance, who aim to inspire other girls and make them love the deen but they still get comments from people like you telling them to delete their account because a muslim girl shouldn't show her face to the planet apparently
Original post by Ggmu!
I'll just pop round for an innocent cup of tea and biscuits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

... Just get lost gigi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007

ggmu?
Why are you on about him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2349
... Just get lost gigi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tea and biscuits are more halal than clubbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I watch soo many hijabi youtubers and I've seen quite a lot of hateful comments towards them. Most are sugar coated comments that claim to give dawah to them but are slyly insulting them though.
Why is this Indian guy on this thread?

only pathans allowed nomsayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2352
Why is this Indian guy on this thread?

only pathans allowed nomsayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're all Indian anyway. We're claiming it all. Lebensraum style.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you fancy him, this weird creature?

Many muslim girls these days are shamelessly flirting with the opposite gender whether on the internet or in real life. I see your posts a lot on TSR and I evidently see guys flirting with you, but you don't flirt back. You keep it real and don't fool around so I respect you a lot for that.. Keep stayin strong to your faith hun :yy::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So they all do that do they? I agree there are a few who endorse the 'camel hump' style but its not many. There are amazing hijabi youtubers out there like amenakin or yasmin mogahed (amazing speaker) for instance, who aim to inspire other girls and make them love the deen but they still get comments from people like you telling them to delete their account because a muslim girl shouldn't show her face to the planet apparently

Calm down! No need to get personal. People like me, I have never commented on anyone's video.These two are probably the only good ones that come to mind.Yasmin Mogahed and amenankin cannot be compared. One actually does dawah and the other posts useless videos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure
Many muslim girls these days are shamelessly flirting with the opposite gender whether on the internet or in real life. I see your posts a lot on TSR and I evidently see guys flirting with you, but you don't flirt back. You keep it real and don't fool around so I respect you a lot for that.. Keep stayin strong to your faith hun :yy::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biryani doesn't flirt with guys LOLOLOL? M8 ahaha
Who told you this? Wow.

btw, it's all banter for me.
no feels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
They're all Indian anyway. We're claiming it all. Lebensraum style.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one cares.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2357

Bipolar or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Calm down! No need to get personal. People like me, I have never commented on anyone's video.These two are probably the only good ones that come to mind.Yasmin Mogahed and amenankin cannot be compared. One actually does dawah and the other posts useless videos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used videos as examples but i know you get the point.

Her videos are not useless. They're very beneficial mashaAllah and I've learnt a lot from watching her videos over the years. She gives great iman-boosting advice so give her a chance instead of being rude.

From what I've seen those two are the only decent hijabi youtubers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending