Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by karmacrunch)
      ... and football does and it's a good sport? Please. :rolleyes: I'm not lying... There's so much running in basketball.
      Err... Not them running. Just seeing them around when I'm running. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Football is an amazing sport, takes a lot more skill as well Any man and his dog can throw a ball into a hoop Not as much as football, the football pitch is much longer

Exactly, so if you see them you will try harder and get better!

(Original post by Mr...)
      At least I'll still be able to watch GoT :ahee:

Oh, well I'm back baby :smug:
      I have also watched that I watch way too many series :eek:

Enjoy

Where did you go? Welcome back though :hugs:
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mr...)
      :rofl: Maybe she has a vendetta against us that she relieves through long posts.

You know your are probably the main culprit int heis thread and TSR...

Why him?:lolwut:
      Relieves through long posts? Is that the best you can do? Please. :rolleyes:

I know! Spreading my reign. :smug:

... because... (From there onwards. Just look at how the posts grow :rolleyes:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Attached Images

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BBeyond)
      I have also watched that I watch way too many series :eek:

Enjoy

Where did you go? Welcome back though :hugs:
      :five: So many people in my school days Dynares (probably spelt that wrong) should get less more screen time. I think they should just kill Sansa and get it over with...:rolleyes:

Have you read the books?

:grin:

I had something happen personally so I didn't want to log in. Me too :mmm:
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      Football is an amazing sport, takes a lot more skill as well Any man and his dog can throw a ball into a hoop Not as much as football, the football pitch is much longer

Exactly, so if you see them you will try harder and get better!
      L to the O to the L. Please... :lolwut: 'Tis actually very difficult + you're actually running half the time, defending and trying not to foul anyone!!

At least I'm being reasonable... I haven't played football properly and neither have you for Basketball.
      So? Basketball's pace is much quicker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I am thinking about resitting my gcse science now I know it's easy to register as private candidate

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Mr...)
        :five: So many people in my school days Dynares (probably spelt that wrong) should get less more screen time. I think they should just kill Sansa and get it over with...:rolleyes:

Have you read the books?

:grin:

I had something happen personally so I didn't want to log in. Me too :mmm:
        Is it just me or did that make no sense?

Yeah I have, I enjoyed them

Fair enough, hope everything is ok!

L to the O to the L. Please... :lolwut: 'Tis actually very difficult + you're actually running half the time, defending and trying not to foul anyone!!

At least I'm being reasonable... I haven't played football properly and neither have you for Basketball.
        So? Basketball's pace is much quicker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        I have played basketball in PE (and GCSE PE) and I have to say I was awful. I still think football is more running though

Depends on what position you play, midfielders defo do more running.
        • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
        Is it just me or did that make no sense?

Yeah I have, I enjoyed them

Fair enough, hope everything is ok!

I have played basketball in PE (and GCSE PE) and I have to say I was awful. I still think football is more running though

Depends on what position you play, midfielders defo do more running.
        Well duh! Competitive sorts are usually awful in PE! Including basketball. Football is leaning towards 'horrific'. :mmm:

You have to run loads either way in bball. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well duh! Competitive sorts are usually awful in PE! Including basketball. Football is leaning towards 'horrific'. :mmm:

You have to run loads either way in bball. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Yeah that's true, my class was awful as well, probably why I got such an awful grade Football is the best thing we did in PE! (apart from dodgeball and table tennis - now they are real sports!)

I reckon I would beat you in basketball

ReputationRep:
          Yeah that's true, my class was awful as well, probably why I got such an awful grade Football is the best thing we did in PE! (apart from dodgeball and table tennis - now they are real sports!)

Dodgeball is the game of all games :rolleyes: literally just throw stuff and win

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Trihawk7)
            Dodgeball is the game of all games :rolleyes: literally just throw stuff and win

Posted from TSR Mobile
            It's so fun, we used to have such close/tense games - only good thing about GCSE PE

ReputationRep:
            It's so fun, we used to have such close/tense games - only good thing about GCSE PE
            I hate the rule of the wall... Where the ball bounces off the wall without you knowing and hits the back of your leg and boom you're out... :emo: hate sitting out, awk well life's hard anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
            • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

Blame your class and blame the sport. Okay then. :rolleyes: What did you get in PE then?? Don't say like an A... or something. Football was the 'best' because you like it!
            Dodgeball is fabulous! :ahee: So competitive as well. :mmm:

Oh really? How cute. 'Lol'.
            (Original post by Trihawk7)

Posted from TSR Mobile
            Dodgeball is great! :ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Blame your class and blame the sport. Okay then. :rolleyes: What did you get in PE then?? Don't say like an A... or something. Football was the 'best' because you like it!
              Dodgeball is fabulous! :ahee: So competitive as well. :mmm:

Oh really? How cute. 'Lol'.
              Posted from TSR Mobile
              B I will blame my class as they were the most disruptive and useless class ever It was fun but we just learned nothing

Dodgeball is God's gift honestly, sooooooooooooooooo fun

That's it, laugh away the truth
              • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
              B I will blame my class as they were the most disruptive and useless class ever It was fun but we just learned nothing

Dodgeball is God's gift honestly, sooooooooooooooooo fun

That's it, laugh away the truth
              A B is great!! Well done + GCSE PE is pretty difficult! :ahee: I hate it when I have a class like that! :unimpressed: 'Tis a great grade! Don't dwell on it! :console:

Ikr! :ahee: We don't play it as much anymore.

Nope. I would most definitely beat you. Should... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A B is great!! Well done + GCSE PE is pretty difficult! :ahee: I hate it when I have a class like that! :unimpressed: 'Tis a great grade! Don't dwell on it! :console:

Ikr! :ahee: We don't play it as much anymore.

Nope. I would most definitely beat you. Should... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
                Thanks I guess I don't dwell on it, I couldn't care less about it now anyway

I haven't played it since year 11

I'm pretty sure I would have height advantage though? I'm so tall I could just drop the ball in the net...
                • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
                Thanks I guess I don't dwell on it, I couldn't care less about it now anyway

I haven't played it since year 11

I'm pretty sure I would have height advantage though? I'm so tall I could just drop the ball in the net...
                B is great! Deal with it. :rolleyes: Well done

'Tis okay. :console: Have you stopped core PE in Year 12?

How tall are you then? The baskets 10ft (full sized ones)! 'Just drop the ball in the net' <- You'd have to get past my defence though. :rofl:

+ Relevant Q. What's a good way of revising for Biology? XD Posted from TSR Mobile

B is great! Deal with it. :rolleyes: Well done

'Tis okay. :console: Have you stopped core PE in Year 12?

How tall are you then? The baskets 10ft (full sized ones)! 'Just drop the ball in the net' <- You'd have to get past my defence though. :rofl:

+ Relevant Q. What's a good way of revising for Biology? XD Posted from TSR Mobile
                  Fine

Yeah, don't have time for it anymore Did it all through years 7-11 though

Like 5"10? Not very tall M8 I would get through your defense easily, I'd throw the ball through your legs run round you and then score

Biology is literally just memorising stuff and commenting on graphs. If I were you I would just start learning the notes you get in lesson, and if they are bad, just use the revision guide. The CGP revision guides are really good for GCSE, contrary to popular belief I got 3A*s pretty much just by doing past papers and making notes from the CGP guides. The my-gcsescience videos are also good if you are a visual/auditory (the sound thing - you know what I mean ) learner.
                  • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
                  Fine

Yeah, don't have time for it anymore Did it all through years 7-11 though

Like 5"10? Not very tall M8 I would get through your defense easily, I'd throw the ball through your legs run round you and then score

Biology is literally just memorising stuff and commenting on graphs. If I were you I would just start learning the notes you get in lesson, and if they are bad, just use the revision guide. The CGP revision guides are really good for GCSE, contrary to popular belief I got 3A*s pretty much just by doing past papers and making notes from the CGP guides. The my-gcsescience videos are also good if you are a visual/auditory (the sound thing - you know what I mean ) learner.
                  Good.

Ah okay, I was wondering + I guess that's kind of to be expected. You still play... Football though. Have you ever played volleyball?? :ahee:

Why do people think 5'10 isn't tall? :rolleyes: How cute but that wouldn't happen. :unimpressed:

I started making revision cards and then stopped... They're so annoying to make but help me. I managed 2 and a half topics and then stopped. Maybe I should start again in the halfterm? D:
                  Thank you! What about long questions though? I usually lose marks because I'm too vague.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
                  I started making revision cards and then stopped... They're so annoying to make but help me. I managed 2 and a half topics and then stopped. Maybe I should start again in the halfterm? D:
                  I remember just before Christmas last year, I made notes for some of my stuff in class and so I can ask the teacher for things as well incase I forgot then I got bored... was planning to continue during the holidays then I just got distracted by learning something else that wasn't school related :lol: just don't lose motivation to something else like I did...

Biology, last year I did B1, I couldn't get it finished because I'm so slow at writing :cry2: got 50/66 with only 4/5 paper completed also quite a bit of it was out of my specification as well so I think I did quite well, if only I could write that little bit faster anyway gonna resit it this in November, though I really can't be bothered to go through last years ecology ****...

Good.

Ah okay, I was wondering + I guess that's kind of to be expected. You still play... Football though. Have you ever played volleyball?? :ahee:

Why do people think 5'10 isn't tall? :rolleyes: How cute but that wouldn't happen. :unimpressed:

Thank you! What about long questions though? I usually lose marks because I'm too vague.

Posted from TSR Mobile
                    Yeah got a game tomorrow Of course I have, beach volleyball and volleyball in the pool are so fun!

Is it tall? I'm not really sure, I think it's pretty average. How tall are you? :eek: I wouldn't be so sure :cool:

Yeah it's a really good thing to do, then just make sure you go over them every 2 weeks or so and they will stay in your long term memory For long questions it's just about knowing all the facts, and practice I guess. A lot of them tend to repeat themselves so you can just practice all the 6 markers from past papers (make sure you learn the mark scheme )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                  What newspaper do you read/prefer?
                  Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                  Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.