Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roadrage27)
    I haven't even received the numerical yet. Do they screen apps before sending them out?
    When did you apply ? - I'm sure most of us only just received the tests within the last two weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Anyone got far with Citi? I haven't heard anything since doing the numerical.
    I've got the email about my app being under review after the numerical, but I haven't heard anyone get anything after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President M.E.)
    I've got the email about my app being under review after the numerical, but I haven't heard anyone get anything after
    Yeah I got that too. I'm also on hold with RBS after doing a ridiculous amount of tests..

ReputationRep:
    anyone got hsbc numerical yet? screen first like citi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Yeah I got that too. I'm also on hold with RBS after doing a ridiculous amount of tests..
    RBS are such a tease considering they are now basically a charity

ReputationRep:
    RBS are such a tease considering they are now basically a charity
    Couldn't agree more. Was ridiculously hard trying to motivate myself for the obscene amount of tests.

I haven't heard from BAML since my interview on Tuesday - those with offers, am I likely to have been rejected? People seem to have heard after a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Couldn't agree more. Was ridiculously hard trying to motivate myself for the obscene amount of tests.

I haven't heard from BAML since my interview on Tuesday - those with offers, am I likely to have been rejected? People seem to have heard after a few days.
    No, as long as you didn't **** up your interview, you'll likely recieve an offer. They can take up to 3-4 weeks, depending on the candidate I imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Same here, already waiting 2 weeks for a BAML response after an interview, I was preparing for a rejection though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple_fox)
    Same here, already waiting 2 weeks for a BAML response after an interview, I was preparing for a rejection though.
    Hey, I remember.. we had the interview the same day. How did you feel it went?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of...
    As a general rule, offers come within 72 working hours.
    I've never had to wait longer than 48 for an hour
    Deutsche bank generally get back on te day of the final round or the next morning.
    Goldman is a day between interview and offer. So Monday interview, Wednesday offer

If you're on hold, I guess to have to wait.

Generally and speaking from experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calculon13)
    When did you apply ? - I'm sure most of us only just received the tests within the last two weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    late october, but I have updated my Cv/Cover letter multiple times since then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)

I think it depends on which division you applied to - the grad recruiter who called me up was for GCIB and that was 2 weeks after interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Hey, I remember.. we had the interview the same day. How did you feel it went?
    Hey! I think it went okay, had a fairly good answers for all her questions..
    But not sure if that is good enough to get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmwl)
    I think it depends on which division you applied to - the grad recruiter who called me up was for GCIB and that was 2 weeks after interview
    I know people who received an offer after 2-3 days in that division. I assume they score candidates and benchmark them to see who they want vs who they would possibly make an offer in comparison to people who haven't been interviewed or yet to apply.

Hey! I think it went okay, had a fairly good answers for all her questions..
    But not sure if that is good enough to get an offer
    All the best! Where else have you applied?

How long did it take for your to receive this email after the numerical?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Manuelle)
      How long did it take for your to receive this email after the numerical?
      Like 2 weeks i think?

ReputationRep:
      I know people who received an offer after 2-3 days in that division. I assume they score candidates and benchmark them to see who they want vs who they would possibly make an offer in comparison to people who haven't been interviewed or yet to apply.

All the best! Where else have you applied?
      Thank you!
      I have applied to most bulge bracket except Barclays and RBS.
      Nomura interview this Wednesday, apparently will be technical...
      How about you? Have you heard from anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
      Thank you!
      I have applied to most bulge bracket except Barclays and RBS.
      Nomura interview this Wednesday, apparently will be technical...
      How about you? Have you heard from anywhere else?
      Applied pretty much everywhere that offers a Spring Week, bar Big4 and Consultancy firms. Made atleast 20 applications.
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      Applied pretty much everywhere that offers a Spring Week, bar Big4 and Consultancy firms. Made atleast 20 applications.
      Heard back from Lazard yet? Assuming you applied there as well?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MathsNerd1)
      Heard back from Lazard yet? Assuming you applied there as well?
      I haven't, I didn't realise they had a SW running. Do you know the dates?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.