Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    @daj19 what role have you been offered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daj19)
    Does anyone else have to report to Darren Cooley?
    Yes i do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escapalda lamen)
    Yes i do.
    Has anyone been asked to work evenings/weekends and public holidays when necessary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N-Dulge)
    echoing a previous post .. those that have been offered positions, what were your scores? just out of curiosity....
    Mines was 444 , so they are not offering based on merit, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Kim)
    Has anyone been asked to work evenings/weekends and public holidays when necessary?
    No 8.30 to 5.30 for the 12 week induction

ReputationRep:
    Are people being told they have a 12 week training period/programme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sac14)
    No 8.30 to 5.30 for the 12 week induction
    what campaign are you on sac? and what role/ location did you get? your lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Kim)
    Atleast you have a start date. I'm from the Feb campaign and still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mabze)
    Atleast you have a start date. I'm from the Feb campaign and still waiting
    true, its just not suitable for me with childcare and I did inform them of this before when they asked about what hours I could do at the time of provisional offer..its just like they ignored everything i said

ReputationRep:
    I havent been advised of my working hours, where they in your offer email? Also, I didn't have the starter declaration attached to my email, did you all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHRos)
    Anyone here 1667/16
    I'm 1667 and still waiting for DBS and formal offer. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slc2710)
    I havent been advised of my working hours, where they in your offer email? Also, I didn't have the starter declaration attached to my email, did you all?
    due to the nature of the work, undertaking customer calls I have to be flexible outside of the contracted hours and may need to work evenings/weekends or public holidays when needed.

Think it might be a call centre. No i didn't get anything like, it wasn't mentioned in my email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Kim)
    due to the nature of the work, undertaking customer calls I have to be flexible outside of the contracted hours and may need to work evenings/weekends or public holidays when needed.

Think it might be a call centre. No i didn't get anything like, it wasn't mentioned in my email.
    It just mentioned in my email on my first day I needed to bring the attached starter checklist and a few other things.

Weird how our emails are all worded differently!

Are u from the 1320 campaign? I have no idea where I will be working, whether its a call centre or not etc

ReputationRep:
    The contracts are very generalised. it stated i will be doing some face to face work in my current role....and its million years away from even heading towards face to face...so dont worry...

They said 5 over 7 days and 8 til 8pm as working hours...and thats across the board...(doesnt include old hmtc employees). this is in prep for 2020

ReputationRep:
    I have the formal offer, however no change in status online.

ReputationRep:
    And it doesnt give me any formal hours i should work. it says flexible working hours are available and 12 weeks training from 8.30 onwards. how many study days are we allowed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slc2710)
    It just mentioned in my email on my first day I needed to bring the attached starter checklist and a few other things.

Weird how our emails are all worded differently!

Are u from the 1320 campaign? I have no idea where I will be working, whether its a call centre or not etc
    It is weird yeh! Im from the 1321 June campaign, I was thinking that these extra hours might be a new standard contract, but it doesn't look like it is you got set hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waki7866)
    And it doesnt give me any formal hours i should work. it says flexible working hours are available and 12 weeks training from 8.30 onwards. how many study days are we allowed?
    study days you can take as many, just don't take the P, may 1-2 a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waki7866)
    wheres your location and what team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Kim)
    Edinburgh. It just says Business: Enforcement & Compliance.
    1320 external

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.