Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitsy)
    Rejection from UCL Booo
    Awww,sz about that, was ucl your first choice? what did you get in your LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabeen)
    Awww,sz about that, was ucl your first choice? what did you get in your LNAT?
    Got 18 in Lnat, so by no means great.. Wasn't sure about UCL as first choice, I liked the fact I might be able to study in Sydney for a year as I lived there for 8 years and have an amazing freind base there. So that sucked really, have got an offer from Kings, but really wanted to do Land Economy at Cambridge.. which I also got rejected from.. so decisions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitsy)
    Got 18 in Lnat, so by no means great.. Wasn't sure about UCL as first choice, I liked the fact I might be able to study in Sydney for a year as I lived there for 8 years and have an amazing freind base there. So that sucked really, have got an offer from Kings, but really wanted to do Land Economy at Cambridge.. which I also got rejected from.. so decisions!
    Dont worry about it, UCL seem to be rejecting everyone below 20 this year, anyway Kings is just as good for law.Then again if you really want to go Cambridge you could take a gap year and reapply.
    Good luck with all your decisions!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popobabu)
    i got 17 on lnat...got into kings...still nothing from ucl....are you sure they are rejecting everyone under 20?
    Well, that seems to be the pattern so far, i dont think anyone below 20 has got in yet, but you may be the exception to the rule!!! Anyway like i said , Kings is just as good. Good luck with UCL though!!!

ReputationRep:
    well, i didn´t get any reply after my interview with UCL (which was 2 weeks ago), so I don´t have an offer, but I got 17 and still got an interview ...

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Strathclyde

Law with German Language - Conditional AAB

Just waiting on Edinburgh now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabeen)
    Well, that seems to be the pattern so far, i dont think anyone below 20 has got in yet, but you may be the exception to the rule!!! Anyway like i said , Kings is just as good. Good luck with UCL though!!!
    Oh no, that's not a good sign. I got 20...which means I'm borderline rejection. LOVELY!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if its just me but it seems as though the people that have offers from UCL haven't heard back from Kings and the people that have heard back from Kings haven't heard back from UCL. Is there some sort of weird conspiracy going on?

ReputationRep:
    Bristol responded to me two days ago!!! Conditional AAB :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incoherence)

lol i could use an offer like that

ReputationRep:
    WOAH :eek: Do you know why...are you an international applicant? Because that is a sweet offer...Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Leeds open day on 4th March?

ReputationRep:
    ahhh can't believe it! that is fantastic! i think i would be the happiest girl in the world if i was you right about now! well done sweety

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jim_is_alive702)
    WOAH :eek: Do you know why...are you an international applicant? Because that is a sweet offer...Congrats!
    yeah, im applying as an international applicant, which, I suppose, they gave me an AAB. thanks btw!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loulapops)
    ahhh can't believe it! that is fantastic! i think i would be the happiest girl in the world if i was you right about now! well done sweety
    haha~ I know!!! Didn't expect to get an offer actually =___= thank u!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by han3)
    that is such a good score!! im so jealous haha.. where did u get offers from?
    I got offers from Oxford (St Catherines), Warwick, Manchester and Cardiff and an interview at Exeter which i declined.

ReputationRep:
    grrr, come on warwick!!! hurry up!!! soz, just needed to say that after checking my ucas and seeing nothing AGAIN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wise owl)
    grrr, come on warwick!!! hurry up!!! soz, just needed to say that after checking my ucas and seeing nothing AGAIN.
    Seconded. Warwick is really taking its time this year :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i sent warwick an email asking when i could expect to hear a reply from them- and they said they're aiming to send out all decisions by mid-march. so it could be a while yet!

ReputationRep:
    I wish they would pick up the pace, just ever so slightly... it does nothing for my nerves!

Grrr I feel like I am permanently nervous - especially with the work-load I have at the moment.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2010

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.