Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
essentially more people = bigger prize tho less chance of winning

5 numbers and 2 lucky stars :fyi:

good luck
How many/what do you need to match to win?
Thanks, you too :p:

What time;s the draw?
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
How many/what do you need to match to win?
Thanks, you too

What time;s the draw?
2 stars alone is 6quid roughly, 2 stars and 1 normal just above a tenner and the rest is a blur coz i never get that many :sigh:

draws late i think, to accomodate other european countries
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
2 stars alone is 6quid roughly, 2 stars and 1 normal just above a tenner and the rest is a blur coz i never get that many :sigh:

draws late i think, to accomodate other european countries
Do you need both stars to win anything? Or are there wins for 1 star plus other numbers?
The rest of Europe is ahead of us, so the draw is even later for them
Sometime between 11:05 and 11:20...I could have just checked the TV guide to begin with, but nevermind :p:
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do you need both stars to win anything? Or are there wins for 1 star plus other numbers?
The rest of Europe is ahead of us, so the draw is even later for them
Sometime between 11:05 and 11:20...I could have just checked the TV guide to begin with, but nevermind
yes, i think so, or 2 normal numbers and 1 star

dont really no too mch sorry mate

someone said to me today tho that the lottery is just an idiots tax :rant:
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yes, i think so, or 2 normal numbers and 1 star

dont really no too mch sorry mate

someone said to me today tho that the lottery is just an idiots tax :rant:
Yeh just had a look on the site, seems you just need to match at least 3 numbers, either all normal, 2 normal and 1 star, or 1 normal and 2 stars. I guess the winnings will vary for each. Well fingers crossed

Well, that's kind of true :teehee: nah the first time I actually played the lottery I won £10, I was pretty chuffed though I did it online so it went straight into my account and I just wasted it on the instant win games :o:
My dad won £10 last saturday too! Thought he'd try his luck for some extra spending money for going to America for 2 weeks, better than nothing
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeh just had a look on the site, seems you just need to match at least 3 numbers, either all normal, 2 normal and 1 star, or 1 normal and 2 stars. I guess the winnings will vary for each. Well fingers crossed

Well, that's kind of true nah the first time I actually played the lottery I won £10, I was pretty chuffed though I did it online so it went straight into my account and I just wasted it on the instant win games
My dad won £10 last saturday too! Thought he'd try his luck for some extra spending money for going to America for 2 weeks, better than nothing
oooo america - business? he doesnt work at pfizers does he! i may know him :holmes:
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
oooo america - business? he doesnt work at pfizers does he! i may know him :holmes:
You on about that pharmacutical research place? My sister did a year in industry there whilst at uni. Many years ago now.

I will probably be online in a bit. Kinda wishing I had bought a lotto ticket now. But I do have 2 winning scratch cards in front of me. However to find out what I won they will charge me £9 per card :rolleyes: Might risk it for the big win though...
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
You on about that pharmacutical research place? My sister did a year in industry there whilst at uni. Many years ago now.

I will probably be online in a bit. Kinda wishing I had bought a lotto ticket now. But I do have 2 winning scratch cards in front of me. However to find out what I won they will charge me £9 per card Might risk it for the big win though...
should be on a little later mate, need to wait for the tv to be free :sigh:
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nah it's his dream holiday, for his 50th birthday earlier this year.
I went on a school trip to pfizers years ago though
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Killzone 3 public beta opens 25 October - but you need to have Plus for any chance at getting it http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...nce-to-get-in/

Oh, and I see that MW2 map packs are half-price for a week if anyone is interested. :dontknow:

(my home internet's been dead for several days - I'm catching up :p:)
neillya1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey PS3 people

I'm thinking on getting a PS3 just for GT5 when it comes out.... good idea? And if I do, can anyone recommend any other games for it?
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by neillya1)
Hey PS3 people

I'm thinking on getting a PS3 just for GT5 when it comes out.... good idea? And if I do, can anyone recommend any other games for it?
check out spikeymikes op m8
neillya1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
check out spikeymikes op m8
Oh yeah never saw that sorry :p:
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by neillya1)
Hey PS3 people

Great idea.
neillya1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Great idea.
I'll do it then I've wanted that game for SO long. SO SO LONG.
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not a single bloody number!
Magnanimity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
PS Move is a bloody good workout for the arms. I've been swordfighting this morning and my arm's killing me :gah:

Also got Resi 5 to use with Move. It's pretty good. A little awkward with the DS3 but I reckon it would be great with the Nav controller. Which has been ordered but Zavvi are being dicks.

I think it only works cause it's quite a slow game. If it was COD or something it would be a mess!
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Magnanimity)
PS Move is a bloody good workout for the arms. I've been swordfighting this morning and my arm's killing me :gah:

Also got Resi 5 to use with Move. It's pretty good. A little awkward with the DS3 but I reckon it would be great with the Nav controller. Which has been ordered but Zavvi are being dicks.

I think it only works cause it's quite a slow game. If it was COD or something it would be a mess!
I'm loving Heavy Rain with Move!
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm confused by something in Heavy Rain...
Spoiler:
Show
How did the memory card showing Ethan's son get into a car that has been in a garage for 2 years? Apart from being taken for a drive once a month...but the killer wouldn't have been able to sneak into the car...would he?
badger-man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm confused by something in Heavy Rain...
Spoiler:
Show
How did the memory card showing Ethan's son get into a car that has been in a garage for 2 years? Apart from being taken for a drive once a month...but the killer wouldn't have been able to sneak into the car...would he?
I also had this thought and i also thought about this: (do not open if you haven't done the shark trial)

Spoiler:
Show
There's a memory card inside the gun that you shoot the dealer with. As Ethan has the gun with him since he first finds the shoe box, how can it have later video footage of shaun drowning.

I think that the memory cards only contain the letters of the address and that the videos of shaun are sent to the phone once the memory card has been inserted. It's the only way that the plot can actually make sense.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads