Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    I did offer to go with you to see the Avengers.
    Yes, but you were just being nice. You'd already seen it a few days before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Yes, but you were just being nice. You'd already seen it a few days before.
    I wasn't just being nice. I wouldn't have minded seeing it again, especially not with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ysolt)
    That doesnt sound like a bloody mary, thats the only tomato one im aware of.

Sounds refreshing i guess like gazpacho with booze
    It definitely wasn't a bloody mary, it was some sort of elderflower and prosecco concoction. With a tomato in it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by restoration)
    Eugh I hate ethics, I was knocking back the glasses of wine to my ethics essay the other night.... I got barely any work done though

In relationship news... I have met someone I really like, lets hope it goes somewhere
    Made even worse by ending up doing it with someone who seems to see most frivolous persutes as pointless. Oh plus disliking ing gays and generally being unpleasant. But hey he is near the top of the year. I will probably end up being one of Those doctors.

ReputationRep:
    Look what I got today! Name:  dailymail.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  13.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessyPhil)
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ysolt)
    That doesnt sound like a bloody mary, thats the only tomato one im aware of.

Sounds refreshing i guess like gazpacho with booze
    Boozpacho, sounds good :P

Although, everything still seems weird, as I'm still laughing at Liam's "reach arounds" :P

ReputationRep:
    Cutest. Cat. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=eXDQzy47_8w#!

ReputationRep:
    Attack kitteh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Attack kitteh!
    I was on wikitubia and saw that as the Featured Animal Video :')

I "awww"ed... I'm so gay :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATMarsden)
    I was on wikitubia and saw that as the Featured Animal Video :')

I "awww"ed... I'm so gay :P
    Who wouldn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    Who wouldn't?
    Aha, good point :P

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide whether it's tragic or not that for the last month or so, I've only listened to one album over and over again (other than the listening I have to do for my course). I have just bought new headphones and now it sounds amazing and am re-obsessed.

(If anyone's interested it's a CD of Alison Balsom playing a load of Bach tunes on trumpet, not even something respectable ffs)

ReputationRep:
    There are far too many still in this computer room revising it makes me feel bad about myself.

(Original post by JessyPhil)
    I used to have that shirt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    I can't decide whether it's tragic or not that for the last month or so, I've only listened to one album over and over again (other than the listening I have to do for my course). I have just bought new headphones and now it sounds amazing and am re-obsessed.

(If anyone's interested it's a CD of Alison Balsom playing a load of Bach tunes on trumpet, not even something respectable ffs)
    I do that with any new album that I buy, I play it repeatedly until everyone in my house of sick of it, and them eventually I get sick of it too.

In gay news I asked a girl out. AAGGHHHH. :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Have decided that I am going to make do with a damaged phone for the next couple of weeks. Then, my excess for my insurance will drop from £50 to £10 as it will be over six months since my last claim.

ReputationRep:
    In order to get my sleeping pattern back on track I stayed back at uni. My success is due to the months free trial of Netflix where I watched countless episodes of the Thick of It and some Outnumbered. Just need to last until evening now.

Better get revising my first exam is next Tuesday. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinlensreflex)
    In gay news I asked a girl out. AAGGHHHH. :crossedf:
    Well done! How did it go/how did you do it? That's some courage

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Am I allowed to join in here?
    How did you fix your sexuality?
    I'm really uncertain about myself. I'm afraid of that kind of feelings I have, I know, that it sounds a bit stupid, but I don't know. It's hard. Sometimes I think I'm fighting against myself. And I don't wanna fight anymore. But I'm too afraid for stopping it.
    I hope you got what I mean, even if my english is not the best. It would be nice, if someone answers.
    Thank you for reading my stuff, Alina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Well done! How did it go/how did you do it? That's some courage
    The only way I have of contacting her is text, so I had to do that :L And I have no idea how it went, she always takes forever to reply. I'm hoping she'll say yes, she was the one that told me she liked me. I'm still going OH YES I HAVE BALLS atm though I've never done that before O.o

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.