Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Was it scary? I've got mine tomorrow and I'm getting pretty nervous
    At the beginning i was petrified but my interviewers kept smiling and nodding (which was pretty unexpected because i thought they'd have a poker face) so that put me at ease. The beginning is always scarier than the end. Trust me, time goes FAST!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
    Hey guys! So which hall is everyone thinking of staying at? I don't want to be all alone :'(
    Moonraker point would be my first choice, then great dover street then wolfson. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    At the beginning i was petrified but my interviewers kept smiling and nodding (which was pretty unexpected because i thought they'd have a poker face) so that put me at ease. The beginning is always scarier than the end. Trust me, time goes FAST!
    Ok thanks!

ReputationRep:
    For those with offers, did you get an email as well? I had my interview on the 5th December and I track my portal about a million times a day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by tarhuni)
      Moonraker point would be my first choice, then great dover street then wolfson. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I'd LIKE to stay at moonraker, it seems the nicest hall and I like cluster flats of the traditional corridor type, but it costs £7882!! Not sure if that's worth it :/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      I'd LIKE to stay at moonraker, it seems the nicest hall and I like cluster flats of the traditional corridor type, but it costs £7882!! Not sure if that's worth it :/
      Julian Markham House seems quite nice even though its like a 20mins walk away from the campus. Its much cheaper than Mooraker as well!

(Original post by GCSE-help)
        If you don't mind me asking, what makes you so passionate about Kings? It's just I'm really unsure about what my first choice is

Thanks
        Well I've always wanted to live in London, having lived in a boring country town most of my life, and kings seems more inclusive and diverse than UCL + imperial (they have an elitist, oxbridge reject feel), but better academic rep than st georges and barts. Also I read loads of old GKT student newspapers to see what life was like there, and I knew it was the place for me! Large year group so loads of new friends, central location means the best nightlife!! Plus independent learning facilities are awesome, you can practice stuff like suturing/venupuncture in your own time. General atmosphere of banter, practical down to earth medics! My advice is read more about the unis your considering, read student reviews and make sure you have no doubts about where your going!

ReputationRep:
        OVER WITH THE INTERVIEW!!! Woooooo :')
        How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by kashagupta)
        I had my interview on 4th December and haven't heard a thing, this wait is dreadful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
        I also had my interview on the 4th. No reply yet. I messaged them asking what happened and they said it is taking longer for then to process our application s this year.

ReputationRep:
        Anyone still actually waiting for an INTERVIEW feel like the only one left ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by annieonamission)

Posted from TSR Mobile
        hahah i am still waiting too.. any idea when the second batch of interviews will begin? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Interview tomorrow *gulp*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by annieonamission)

Posted from TSR Mobile
        I'm still waiting too! Any chance you guys are internationals?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        For anyone wondering when the next bunch of interview invites will be sent out, I got my invite last thursday and after rescheduling they said it might be a couple of days before I got another date.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by sausagerolled)
        How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
        It was better than expected sorry about being so vague, you probably know i can't say much. Do you also have an interview?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by callummj6747)

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by callummj6747)

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Good luck!! Just try to relax and be yourself (easier said than done)

ReputationRep:
        It was better than expected sorry about being so vague, you probably know i can't say much. Do you also have an interview?
        Was it a questionnaire or an essay after all?

ReputationRep:
        Did you get a questionnaire or an essay? Hope it went well!

ReputationRep:
        Just got an unconditional offer! Had my interview on 16th December if that helps to give an estimate of response times.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.