Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    If their admissions policy remains the same for your cycle, they tally up your predicted UCAS tariff scores, including Music etc with your UKCAT score, the highest are then invited to interview.
    The 'threshold' as such for interview will depend on how well the rest of your cohort does.

Offers are based on grades, not points, but they would expect you to at least do moderately well in the grades you have been predicted (i.e. Not achieving AAA if you were predicted 500 A*s at A2).
    Just wondering. Anyone know how singapore a lvls are scored? There is no points table on ucas website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huatah)
    Just wondering. Anyone know how singapore a lvls are scored? There is no points table on ucas website
    Sorry, no idea about that, that is something to call Barts directly about.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man got my interview tomorrow cannot wait till its over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physicsrules23)
    We can't give specific information about interviews, but I can say that they are all really really friendly.

I know everyone says that, but they genuinely were. I mean obviously it was still a tense situation, but it felt they were genuinely trying to get to know you, rather than to intimidate or catch you out.

ReputationRep:
    Do they have the personal statement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    We can't give specific information about interviews, but I can say that they are all really really friendly.

I know everyone says that, but they genuinely were. I mean obviously it was still a tense situation, but it felt they were genuinely trying to get to know you, rather than to intimidate or catch you out.
    Thats nice to hear. Although I expected my Manchester interviewers to be nice also and they really werent. Ended up getting a rejection there so really need to go for it tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Interview sooon - Wish me luck!

and thank you everybody for posting on this thread ..its really helped

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had my interview this morning and there was definitely a good cop bad cop thing going on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physicsrules23)
    Mine is tomorrow too what time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillylowkis)
    Mine is tomorrow too what time is yours?
    Ive literally just had mine I can confirm that the interviewers were really friendly people

ReputationRep:
    Are we allowed to take notes in with us? I assume not but just in case, also is the article provided or should I bring it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodle00)
    Are we allowed to take notes in with us? I assume not but just in case, also is the article provided or should I bring it?
    No you're not allowed anything in the interview with you....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hks123)
    No you're not allowed anything in the interview with you....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay thanks, I know it sounded like a silly question but I just wanted to make sure.

ReputationRep:
    My interviewers were lovely! Really hoping I get this one :flip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodle00)
    Okay thanks, I know it sounded like a silly question but I just wanted to make sure.
    No problem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone know how long it takes to get in, interview and get out?

Train issues, sigh.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anxious Owl)
      Anyone know how long it takes to get in, interview and get out?

Train issues, sigh.
      Give yourself some time before the interview, and the interview's about 15 mins and the tour took just under 30 mins - give yourself just over an hour in case they're running late or something, just to be on the safe side...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hks123)
      Give yourself some time before the interview, and the interview's about 15 mins and the tour took just under 30 mins - give yourself just over an hour in case they're running late or something, just to be on the safe side...

Posted from TSR Mobile
      is it 15 minutes for both interviews?

ReputationRep:
      My interview was fine guys, don't worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by aliuk)
      is it 15 minutes for both interviews?
      What do u mean both interviews. my actual interview lasted like 25mins so it varies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.