The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

I thought Cellino was banned?
Hope Millwall get a win tonight! Sets up a good tie next round against Chelsea.
Yess !!! What a win 4-0 Bradford !!! Cant wait to play Chelsea !!! Millwall fans what do you think ?
Well deserved win for Bradford. Ipswich were unlucky, too. Fancied them to get something against Southampton tbh.
Holloway got to be on his last legs now?
Busy day at Derby today.

Ibe recalled with immediate effect. Eustace needs a knee operation so will be out for god knows how long.

But, on the flip side...

Stephen Warnock signed and sealed, Eibar CB Raul Albentosa all but confirmed and Thorne back in full training.

Some very mixed feelings about it all.
Pearce to go this weekend.
We bought a bloke called Naby Diallo from Aldershot. Anyone know whether he's good or not?
Preston & Leyton Orient on Sky Sports 1 tonight, I love watching FL72.
Anticipating an easy win tomorrow always makes me feel uneasy. O'hara is bound to score too. Should be a good atmosphere to pay tribute to Sir Jack though, and an opportunity to crack the playoffs (not sure who Watford and Narrrrwich have got tbf)
And an early goal for Leyton Orient, somewhat against the run of play, good game so far.
Just about to tuck in to Derby-Forest, should be a good one, not quite Wolves-Albion but definitely one of the better ones.

Derby to win 3-1 (I really don't want Derby to be in the playoffs)
Derby 1-0 up. Can only see Forest folding now
Come on Derby.
Nottingham Forest have done well to come back from a goal down at the iPro. Tough pill to swallow for Derby.
Ooh aye, did not see Florist turning that around - deserved it from being more proactive second half though.

As for us as bad as we are at putting awful teams away, i'm very confident that we're going to do it for Sir Jack!
Akinfenwa does it for Wimbledon! 1-0 in the first minute.
I loved Stuart Pearce's crazy celebrations earlier!!
1-0 Bath already! Feels good!! In before it turns out to be 1-4.

Quick Reply

Latest