Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Gonna say Brentford's new stadium can't be that far off now.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Gonna say Brentford's new stadium can't be that far off now.
    2016/17. Season after the soonest possible promotion so these plans do need making.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    2016/17. Season after the soonest possible promotion so these plans do need making.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A groundshare with someone like QPR or Fulham if you go up this season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    A groundshare with someone like QPR or Fulham if you go up this season?
    I've heard that Craven Cottage, Loftus Road, Stamford Bridge & even Wembley were in the running for the groundshare. iirc Bournemouth's Goldsands holds less than GP, just the matter of the terraces.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bournemouth have a very small ground, 12,000 capacity although I believe it is all seated.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Would be a great atmosphere to see teams like Chelsea, Liverpool and United going there.

ReputationRep:
    Weird evening to be a Wolves fan, not really due to the fact we've lost another cup classic on penno's in the arctic Midlands blizzard like conditions. We always do that.

The evening really has been tinged with sadness as one of the huge figures of our football club, Sir Jack Hayward sadly passed away. A hero to all supporters eyes as he saved us and brought us into the 21st century with the improving of Molineux and all the backing he gave us. A true supporter of the club, and it's good to see all the rival fans come together to pay their condolences - shows rival fans can get along when something like this happens. R.I.P Jack!

ReputationRep:

Match should have been replayed
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)

Match should have been replayed
    Great scenes!

ReputationRep:
    Chesterfield beat Scunthorpe 2-0 in extra time thanks to a brace from Sam Clucas. A Derbyshire derby in Derby awaits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joddcfc)
    Chesterfield beat Scunthorpe 2-0 in extra time thanks to a brace from Sam Clucas. A Derbyshire derby in Derby awaits...
    Wahey! You've got a 5700 ticket allocation as well. Would not be at all surprised if this one sold out.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a couple of Chesterfield fans around Leeds in the last few weeks, they do get about. Loyal bunch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Wahey! You've got a 5700 ticket allocation as well. Would not be at all surprised if this one sold out.
    Yeah I reckon it will sell out

ReputationRep:
    Manager Neil Redfearn had expressed an interest in the Argentine, whose agent this week invited Leeds to approach him about a deal.

But Cellino, quoted in The Sun, said: "We love Becchio and made a big mistake when letting him go, but now it's too late.

"He's not the same player he was three years ago and Leeds is not the same club. He is the past and we are concerned about the future."

Leeds also expect Stephen Warnock's move to Derby to go through as planned despite his recent ankle injury.

Cellino added: "Warnock asked me on Saturday for two more years of contract. I said 'we will see at the end of the year'.

"When a player is 30 they will only get a year-by-year contract - that is my rule.

"He is older, lives in Liverpool and refused to move to Leeds - and is often complaining. So I am happy for him."

So we're NOT getting a striker who spent 5.5 years at the club, is loved by the fans & loved playing for the club, we're losing our Captain & one of the squads top performers who wanted a contract extension & instead buying yet another Italian second division player....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    So we're NOT getting a striker who spent 5.5 years at the club, is loved by the fans & loved playing for the club, we're losing our Captain & one of the squads top performers who wanted a contract extension & instead buying yet another Italian second division player....
    Can't fault that business plan...

ReputationRep:
    I thought Cellino was banned?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hope Millwall get a win tonight! Sets up a good tie next round against Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Yess !!! What a win 4-0 Bradford !!! Cant wait to play Chelsea !!! Millwall fans what do you think ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well deserved win for Bradford. Ipswich were unlucky, too. Fancied them to get something against Southampton tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Holloway got to be on his last legs now?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.