Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly away very quickly)
    Thing is they had a big rejection wave recently where people who were interviewed after u got ditched
    Hopefully there's still a chance then! Instead of just prolonged agony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 262fch)
    Hopefully there's still a chance then! Instead of just prolonged agony
    Are u law or non law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly away very quickly)
    Thing is they had a big rejection wave recently where people who were interviewed after u got ditched
    Fly away very quickly, would you know whether anybody interviewed sometime on or after 28th of January has received rejections/offers yet? Thank you very much in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    K & L Gates interview
    Are you still going to the open day lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Are you still going to the open day lol?
    Yeah. It sounds interesting and it might be good to say in the interview I guess, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Yeah. It sounds interesting and it might be good to say in the interview I guess, what about you?
    I haven't got an interview invite - weighing up if it's worth it if the open day may not lead to an interview..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!
    Hi, well done! Just wondering when you heard from DLA and RPC regarding AC/interview invites and when you applied to both firms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!
    Can I ask, when did you find out about Nabarro and RPC?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from IM post video interview? The email was saying to do the video interview asap to maximise chances? How true is this ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    I haven't heard back from Baker either and I applied ages ago!
    I have had an AC so I meant since that! Sorry for the confusion.

ReputationRep:
    Dechert telephone interview, Links & Ashurst interview for TC,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Still waiting on about 12 applications - Been waiting for Macfarlanes for almost three months now.

I'm still waiting for Macfarlanes! Not sure whether to email them or wait till next week.

ReputationRep:
    I also made the Bird & Bird penultimate year non-law mistake, oops, but they have invited me to complete a W&G test, presuming they noticed my graduation date?

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from links, kirkland and ellis or olswang for summer vac schemes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiggolo23)
    Still waiting for Olswang! I know two of my friends are too!

ReputationRep:

(Original post by hyumey)
    Still waiting for Olswang! I know two of my friends are too!
    I am waiting from Olswang too, when did you apply? And I'm assuming this is post app?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyumey)
    I'm still waiting for Macfarlanes! Not sure whether to email them or wait till next week.
    I emailed them - really annoying now tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised to get a rejection email as a response to my enquiry.

ReputationRep:
    Olswang interviews are happening next week, I would not be surprised if they are wating till those are done before handing out any more invites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    I am waiting from Olswang too, when did you apply? And I'm assuming this is post app?
    applied early jan. yeah still only post app stage.

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting on Olswang as well. Applied late January, haven't heard of anyone hearing back from them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.