Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Killing 1000 muslims in retaliation for the kidnapping of 3 isreali teens living in illegal settlements

#isrealilogic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broscience123)
    Agreed. It is only ok for Israel to kill Palestinian civillians cos Israelis are superior and all dat innit.

E.g.
    http://www.jewishjournal.com/israel/...aeli_war_crime
    Israel doesn't try to kill Palestinian civilians. Possibly it doesn't take enough care to avoid civilian casualties, but its aim isn't the death of civilians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presidential_)
    It Turns Out Hamas Didn’t Kidnap and Kill the 3 Israeli Teens After All http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...after-all.html

so the attacks on gaza was just to fulfil Israelis lust for palastinian blood
    all the crooks and gangsters in hamas operate under hamas's thumb. islamist afterall are just simply a local mafioso type organistation, they rule gazans, including the police , hence why gazan police hasnt been able to make one arrest or stop one rocket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Prison camps generally aren't desirable places for new build. :rolleyes:
    The reason it's a prison camp is because Hamas don't want to live peacefully alongside Israel. But can I ask you something - why, in your opinion, did Israel decide to remove all the settlers from Gaza? Are you saying that was merely a gigantic PR stunt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presidential_)
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...teens-afterall

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...after-all.html

was blaming HAMAS just an excuse to fulfil israels lust for palastinian blood?
    The fact that there was no through investigation or calls for an investigation, and that the first demands after the incident was blood and war shows the israeli government was itching for a fight!

But on the other hand for the poor palestinian boy who was burned alive, apparently there were investigations and arrests so these ''inherently'' violent arabs and palestinians have no reasons to even protest.

Weird world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James222)
    Killing 1000 muslims in retaliation for the kidnapping of 3 isreali teens living in illegal settlements

#isrealilogic
    i still don't believe how some people still support such disgusting acts of deception.

"Hamas is responsible, and Hamas will pay," Benjamin Netanyahu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    The fact that there was no through investigation or calls for an investigation, and that the first demands after the incident was blood and war shows the israeli government was itching for a fight?!

But on the other hand for the poor palestinian boy who was burned alive, apparently there were investigations and arrests so these ''inherently'' violent arabs and palestinians have no reasons to even protest.

Weird world.
    trust me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    And the Palestinians don't like the fact that Israel doesn't "try to kill", but it actively kills "random [Palestinian] civilians" and imposes a blockade in order to starve Gaza so that it's population submit to Israel.

You have constantly, as many pro-Israeli supporters do, tried to tie this in with an "Islamism" but the funny fact is that regardless of whether it was a Jew, Christian or a Muslim, the result would have been the same.

In fact, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that those who are anti-Islam on this forum would readily support HAMAS and the Palestinian struggle against the Zionist aggressiona and occupation if they were either Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, atheists etc, anything but Muslims.
    I support Muslims as much as I support any other religious group. My problem is with totalitarianism. It is nothing to do with Muslim vs. non-Muslim, but totalitarian vs. liberal democrat. If Hamas were a bunch of atheist totalitarians (Communists, for example) I would not support them either. If they were a bunch of Christian fanatics (the KKK, for example) I would not support them either. I support Israel partly because it allows Muslims and Jews to have human rights which they don't have in countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran and indeed Gaza.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWXyb2YxiVI

Genocide

ReputationRep:
    Of course, Israel always puts out ****ty, unsubstiantiated claims before they commit heinous crimes. The kidnapping of the teens (which Hamas denied from the beginning) led to the rearrest of 200+ and death of 5 Palestinians in late June/early July all on a faulty basis, and then people wonder why Hamas started firing rockets...

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised. Israel is scum afterall

ReputationRep:
    Just another normal palestinian bathroom

Of course they don't use the civilian infrastructure for terrorism, according to the BBC's Jeremy Bowen :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Saw a picture on Facebook comparing Hitler to Israel :lol:

People overuse Hitler so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Saw a picture on Facebook comparing Hitler to Israel :lol:

People overuse Hitler so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hitler started of little and took little bits of land and progressed because nobody stopped him.

Remind you of a country?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh any sane country would investigate the situation before going crazy... Regardless of whether the links are reliable. Remember it makes no sense for them to kill the three boys when they could have got loads of prisoners out of Israeli jails....

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna get banned by the pro Israel mods for venting my feelings about Israel on here so I rather not say anything.

ReputationRep:
    Ya hamas the resistance, hope they send another barage of 1000 rockets into benjamins head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sic semper erat)
    The BBC is already known to have tweeted false information during this conflict, like the false information they gave last week about non-existent ceasefire agreements which both Israel and Hamas denied. I don't believe them. I will however wait for a proper source to formally publish this if it turns out to be true.
    What do you class as a 'proper source'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Hitler started of little and took little bits of land and progressed because nobody stopped him.

Remind you of a country?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Israel withdrew from Gaza, Israel withdrew from Sinai, Israel withdrew from parts of the West Bank, Israel withdrew from Southern Lebanon.

Not exactly the actions of an expanding nation, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinzgauer)
    Israel withdrew from Gaza, Israel withdrew from Sinai, Israel withdrew from parts of the West Bank, Israel withdrew from Southern Lebanon.

Not exactly the actions of an expanding nation, eh?
    They withdrew because of all the international pressure. What I meant was, if allowed to continue, they would have, because they were doing so before almost the entire international community hated them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.