Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prandtl)
    How did Sterling get 3bps!? :lol:

Depends what your other four defenders are. Duff's good imo if you'll have decent cover for the Everton and Arsenal games.
    Clyne, Chambers, hutton + Moore (two will likely be on the bench).

Think welbeck will go on a mad one and I can't see naismith keeping this form for too long so I wanna get the former in, latter out. Mind, this will likely change if Naismith does well tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Clyne, Chambers, hutton + Moore (two will likely be on the bench).

Think welbeck will go on a mad one and I can't see naismith keeping this form for too long so I wanna get the former in, latter out. Mind, this will likely change if Naismith does well tomorrow
    Duff looks like a good option then. Hutton away to QPR and Moore home to WBA for gameweeks 9&10.

I have Naismith too. Happily ridden the price rises but want to get rid soon for Welbeck or Pelle.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    35 points then. 5 players to play including the captain. Not too bad after starting out no good.

Have Chambers on the bench... 2nd but 1st defender.

ReputationRep:
    53 points with Fabregas, Costa and Ivanovic all left to play, pretty pleased with that! Made Sterling captain which looks like a solid choice so far, but Costa could well make me regret that tomorrow...

EDIT: Lloris to play as well!

ReputationRep:
    32 points with 6 including captain still to come :cool:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    12 points with 7 still to play including captain and vice captain. Still pretty poor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    55 points (5 of which are sub points still to be added)

up to 4th overal 2nd, if you add in the sub points..

Dont expect it to last though..

No fabregas, and costa is not my captian, so if those two score good points, I will plumet back down to where I started the week(15th) or maybe even less...

Still have:

De gea - Di maria - Dier - Costa

to play,

And chadli on my bench to play if anyone else does not start..

Feeling pretty good, will be dead happy if I end the week in the top10
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My overall ranking is now 1,987 :awesome: Don't think i've ever been that high before!

taking moreno out. dat guy welbz may now go in. however what defender should take moreno's place? Duff? Blackett...?
    Don't pick Blackett. Van Gaal could easily move Rojo central and bring in Shaw, plus there's Jones to come back. Our fixtures get a lot tougher after next week too. Everton, Chelsea, City & Arsenal to come in the next 6 games.

ReputationRep:
    13pts with 6 to play. Currently ranked 1m. Not looking good. But hopefully as season goes on I'll pick up. Usually finish no lower than 350K.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8th on the TSR league! So chuffed.

Probably going to fall back down after today's fixtures though, only got three players left.

ReputationRep:
    21 points with Courtois, Kaboul, Di Maria, Costa and Adebayor (c) still to play. Adebayor could make my week because I have just plummeted recently. I am now outside of the top 100,000 and down to 32nd in the league from the top 11,000.
    If I had picked my vice captain as my captain every week so far I would have 36 points more, would be 5th in the TSR league and the top 5000 overall.
    Why can't I just learn to pick a captain?

ReputationRep:
    all about costa and fabregas for me today..

Serriosuly need city to stop chelsea scoring..

Dont want costa to not play though, as then it defaults to peoples VC, just give me him not scoring (or limping off after 5 minutes )

ReputationRep:
    taking moreno out. dat guy welbz may now go in. however what defender should take moreno's place? Duff? Blackett...?
    For fixtures I'd consider keeping Moreno in, try not to chase the previous weeks points.

For fixtures Southampton and Swansea players are good options. If you're cheapening look for home/away rotation being aware that half the teams switch after next game week.

ReputationRep:
    pretty happy with my timing on mata.. kept him for 4 weeks, 20 odd points was a fairly nice total.. and dropped him this week same time as he gest dropped by LVG

that united front 3 though...

ReputationRep:
    Definitely taking out Mata for Di Maria this week. Would be stupid not to at this point

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If Adebayor doesn't score then I think I might cry. Already my vice captains have 36 points more than my captains so far and I can't afford another poor captain choice. My actual team selections have been good but all my points are on the bench and never at captain.

ReputationRep:
    di maria justifying his transfer in..

Shame they had to go and concede though, I should really get rid of De Gea, but just hopped that with new signigns uniteds defence would improve..

if tottenham can keep their clean sheet, then so far so good for today..

Still everything to play for with chelsea/city though

ReputationRep:
    di maria, nice one!

got ulloa on the bench though
    he won't come on unless one of ivanovic/fabregas/costa doesn't play

37 points so far with 3 chelsea plays (costa captain) and di maria second half to go, not too bad

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey out for Di Maria for me. I'm plundering down the ranks at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    3 conceeded, looks like my change is made for me, degea out.. new keeper in..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.