Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahaha WAHEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

ReputationRep:
    :')

ReputationRep:
    2-0 GG

Fair play Newcastle. I said they needed a win and nothing less, and they got exactly that.

We should be absolutely ashamed but I'm not gonna read too much on to it. A massive opportunity missed but considering what has happened so far this season, we're still in a good position.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lel

ReputationRep:
    :eek4:

This is so typical lmao. Well done Newcastle, has to be said.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What's happened today, lately Liverpool have looked like Barcelona.

ReputationRep:
    Really frustrating result. Unlucky to lose to an own goal and have a goal wrongly ruled off-side.

Send a reserve team to play Sion and see if we can regroup for next weekend I guess.

ReputationRep:

At least everyone else ****ed up too

ReputationRep:
    We really have to learn to play against teams who sit back. We have improved in the big games but we still are toothless against teams who gives us little space. Hopefully Klopp can learn from this and work on it.

Thankfully everyone else ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Win tomorrow and I don't see why we won't win the league.

Oh and we'll score 4 minimum
    GOAT

ReputationRep:
    Definitely going to drop to 8th since crystal palace Everton playing each other. Hopefully that's a draw. Literally nobody is consistent apart from Leicester. And Man U in a way since they hard to beat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    A win tomorrow and we are only 6 points off the leaders! The best thing is we have played most our games against the top 6 away from home and we've been able to take points of them too. Makes the second half of the season slightly easier, considering how well we perform in the second half of the season no reason why we can't be in contention for first place. Easier said than done though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    What's happened today, lately Liverpool have looked like Barcelona.
    Against the big teams we have done well because of the spaces afforded to us due to it being an open game. Against teams who sit back, we struggle. Similar to United really.

ReputationRep:

At least everyone else ****ed up too
    o rly :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Win tomorrow and I don't see why we won't win the league.

Oh and we'll score 4 minimum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Can't really blame me for being so confident considering we smashed Soton 6-1.

Anyway we were absolutely dreadful today. Newcastle played very well and made life very difficult for us, they were always first to the ball and just had more desire to win. The midfield of Allen, Lucas and Milner is nowhere near good enough. Way too slow and not enough creativity. Milner in particular had a poor game today. Only Ibe was bright and tried to make things happen but his final touch/decision making let him down.

Ah well. We still can get 4th and a trophy this season.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Anyway we were absolutely dreadful today. Newcastle played very well and made life very difficult for us, they were always first to the ball and just had more desire to win. The midfield of Allen, Lucas and Milner is nowhere near good enough. Way too slow and not enough creativity. Milner in particular had a poor game today. Only Ibe was bright and tried to make things happen but his final touch/decision making let him down.

Next time you win 6-1 don't be confident got it

ReputationRep:

I wouldn't say you were absolutely dreadful at all to be honest you played pretty well and just got a bit unlucky with the decision earlier. Newcastle just outplayed you lot....they really had the desire/passion to win!

ReputationRep:

You have to appreciate that games like Soton and games like Newcastle are going to be different. The latter is where we have to break down tight defences where little spaces are afforded to us so our success in the big games is not going to reflect in the games against the relegation teams.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.