Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    scenes when Luke is still awake 2 hours after he went off to get to sleep for work tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    scenes when Luke is still awake 2 hours after he went off to get to sleep for work tomorrow
    Ikr

ReputationRep:
    Thing is I'm great at contributing defensively and attacking wise. Can't lie I made you lot play better. Was a pretty sick regista.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Do you expect me to be able to sleep at 11pm when I've been going at roughly 3am every night for the past 2 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    anyone wanna play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Thing is I'm great at contributing defensively and attacking wise. Can't lie I made you lot play better. Was a pretty sick regista.
    do u wanna game if u fixed ur controller?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darryalar)
    do u wanna game if u fixed ur controller?
    Got my good controller but not now. Can play tomorrow evening though if you're up for it.

ReputationRep:
    Got my good controller but not now. Can play tomorrow evening though if you're up for it.
    no worries. let u know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Do you expect me to be able to sleep at 11pm when I've been going at roughly 3am every night for the past 2 weeks?
    I managed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I managed it
    Zeddy pls

You're just jealous you missed out on all the dirtybit fun. We even got jam involved.

(No homo)

ReputationRep:
    Was initially unhappy with the lone DM role but I think the play solely going through me from deep helps us. My range of passing is quite good and there is good spacing between you lot with the two strikers occupying CBs. I'm quite good at holding onto the ball now. I'd probably say my Steez is similar to Thiago Alcantara.

ReputationRep:
    Was initially unhappy with the lone DM role but I think the play solely going through me from deep helps us. My range of passing is quite good and there is good spacing between you lot with the two strikers occupying CBs. I'm quite good at holding onto the ball now. I'd probably say my Steez is similar to Thiago Alcantara.
    Yeah I agree.

Having a human player to protect the defence and distribute the ball is a huge advantage.

Normally the ANY person has attackers from the opposing side running at the defenders from all angles, but with somebody in DM who can focus only on their own player and movement, it's great for us in terms of possession retention and attack building.
    It also helps to have somebody to shield the defence too; break up attacks and counter effectively.

I think my positioning comes down to trust. Sometimes I want to be an extra passing option for Difeo so he doesn't lose the ball but ultimately if we are to score goals, I shouldn't always be coming so deep and should trust in the other teammates to get the ball forward.

Like I said, a 4-4-1-1 formation would suit me perfectly however I do very much like the diamond that we played with yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I haven't touched campaign mode and I doubt I ever will. On my second prestige online m8.
    You got Black Ops 3? I just got it last week, I'm terrible at it though (I'm used to mouse and keyboard for FPS) and my K/D ratios are atrocious each game :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    You got Black Ops 3? I just got it last week, I'm terrible at it though (I'm used to mouse and keyboard for FPS) and my K/D ratios are atrocious each game :P
    I'll be getting this after my exams

ReputationRep:
    Yup got it since release day. Don't worry about that at all, just get used to using your preferred gun and learning your way around the maps. Make sure you take your time and don't go rambo. Your KD and WL ratios will improve with time. I was terrible at first because the last COD game I played online was BO so when I started out I was quite overwhelmed with the thrust packs etc. Also, if you want to level up fast play kill confirmed, it's a really nice twist to the typical team death match games. I only play kill confirmed online and my KD and WL ratios have improved immensely over the past few weeks. I was totally crap well into level 20 and then finally it all clicked.

(Original post by Dirtybit)
    Good lad.

ReputationRep:
    Yup got it since release day. Don't worry about that at all, just get used to using your preferred gun and learning your way around the maps. Make sure you take your time and don't go rambo. Your KD and WL ratios will improve with time. I was terrible at first because the last COD game I played online was BO so when I started out I was quite overwhelmed with the thrust packs etc. Also, if you want to level up fast play kill confirmed, it's a really nice twist to the typical team death match games. I only play kill confirmed online and my KD and WL ratios have improved immensely over the past few weeks. I was totally crap well into level 20 and then finally it all clicked.

Good lad.
    TSRdem Black Ops group if we get more people?

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah! :woo:
    Yeah I was trying to convince the rest but I don't think they like FPS games

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was trying to convince the rest but I don't think they like FPS games
    The last COD game I properly played online was Modern Warfare 2.

I really don't like how fast and over the top the online game has turned, however I'll probably get the game at some point so perhaps it would be nice to have a team going

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to pro clubs!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.