The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll hopefully finish biases in diagnosing dysfunctional behaviour and behavioural explanations by the next block

Original post by ivy.98
writing model answers for all approaches for G544 psychology + notes, till 10-11pm :tongue:

How are you finding G543? It's slowly eating me away :tongue:
Original post by Guls
where we going??

We are GOING to revise
Reply 2362
I've finally, finally finished with my S2 notes and now I'm going to do a Chem past paper.
Reply 2363
:work: 3:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Chemistry.
Reply 2364
Original post by TheYearNiner
We are GOING to revise

where is that
Just finished the day at school 9am to 4pm Studting GCSE English Language wity my teacher 1 to 1 :smile: Got loads done! Feeling really happy, and now confident in what to write for the questions in the exam!
Original post by Black Rose
Maybe you might be able to find some on pinterest? Though I've not looked at art stuff before so not sure it will help, but could give it a go. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is actually a good point, my friend forced me to make an account but haven't used it since, i'll have a look on there x

-----------
Leaving art for the time being cos need to wait to think of ideas. In the meantime just doing the piles of written work/revision they set us :s-smilie: want to get this booklet on the 70s finished by midnight at least :redface: x

EDIT: thanks for the rep gorgeous ivy :colondollar: hope your work is going well as well and ttyl beautiful <3 :lovehug: x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ace C
Just finished the day at school 9am to 4pm Studting GCSE English Language wity my teacher 1 to 1 :smile: Got loads done! Feeling really happy, and now confident in what to write for the questions in the exam!

Can you tell me what your teacher told you because I need some language tips
Just finished a Russia eassy but need to do av1:30 eassy next :frown:
Original post by TheYearNiner
Can you tell me what your teacher told you because I need some language tips

Yes that's fine with me :smile: Are you with AQA? And also if you don't mind me asking, are you going to be sitting the higher tier paper or the foundation? Are you currently in year 11?
I use Mr Bruff revision videos on YouTube. These are great as they are guided videos and show you sample answers as to what the examiner is looking for. Have you viewed this before or heard of it?
This is the link to Mr Bruff's channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/mrbruff
But you can just search for the video you want :smile: Hope that helps you.

Anyway, I myself struggle on the first section in the paper? Today we looked at question 4, which is 16 marks. The question asks you two compare two of the sources and explain the effectiveness, commenting on language features used and why they have been used.
For this question, the first thing that I did was read the sources, took a colourec HIGHLIGHTER and then highlighted the key points, phrases and words in the article it helps lots! When you have done this, you can the see what language features have been used within the articles and comment on them, aiming for a total of 4 PEE paragraphsin about 25 minutes time overall! Don't spend too long on the question, focus on the key words and highlight them!
Do you know what a PEE paragraph is?

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BRIGHT COLOURED HIGHLIGHTERS WITH YOU!!

Hope that helps you!? :smile:
Regards,
Ace C
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2370
Original post by Anon_98
:work: 3:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Chemistry.

This titles used to be so magnificent.
It's 6 already :eek: Why does time hate me?
I've done the first section of dysfunctional behaviour, now to the explanations.
Hey could someone help me answer this economics question, like an explanation on how to go about it:
Discuss whether a change in the exchange rate will alwayssolve a country’s deficit on the current account of its balance of payments.I checked the mark scheme and i only got one point correct, so if you could help me, I'd really appreciate that
Original post by GarlicBread01
Yes AQA Comp Sci ^_^

For the Battleships skeleton we're doing Java what about you?

Ah, we are doing Python, the so called beginners language. What do you think, there is a lot of validation in there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to finish my domestic policy 1547-1558 flashcards tonight or die trying.
Reply 2375
I went to bed for a short while as I was feeling pretty unwell so thought it was best I took some rest. However, afterwards I managed to complete a chemistry past paper, Biology past paper and did a bit of Maths memorisation as well as continued with writing my C4 notes. Think that's enough for today, or at least I'm too tired to do anymore but overall happy with what I've managed. I'll try and wake up early so I can fit more in tomorrow - time seems to go so fast during study/exam period.

Goodnight. :hugs:
Original post by Anon_98
I went to bed for a short while as I was feeling pretty unwell so thought it was best I took some rest. However, afterwards I managed to complete a chemistry past paper, Biology past paper and did a bit of Maths memorisation as well as continued with writing my C4 notes. Think that's enough for today, or at least I'm too tired to do anymore but overall happy with what I've managed. I'll try and wake up early so I can fit more in tomorrow - time seems to go so fast during study/exam period.

Goodnight anon :lovie2: sleep well you deserve it :hugs: xxx

-----------------
Done my booklet :colondollar: admittedly i haven't looked at the souces yet but i've done like 90% of it :redface:
gonna do some art now till 3am x
Original post by Anon_98

Goodnight Anon! Sleep well! :jumphug: :woo:
Reply 2378
Original post by CoolCavy
Goodnight anon :lovie2: sleep well you deserve it :hugs: xxx

-----------------
Done my booklet :colondollar: admittedly i haven't looked at the souces yet but i've done like 90% of it :redface:
gonna do some art now till 3am x

Original post by Zuki
Goodnight Anon! Sleep well! :jumphug: :woo:

:cube: :heart:
Done explanations of dysfunctional behaviour! I'll do treatments another time. I'm so close to finishing all the notes for this exam, omg. Tomorrow I'll do bio stuff, maybe a bit of photosynthesis here and a bit of excretion there :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending