Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just got my test invite for Bank of England, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apriori1234)
    Does anyone's app for MS IBD say "application received" after tests still? Been like that for ages now...

(As in, I would've thought it should've changed to under review or something like that by now, idk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine is "under review", as you put it, but I still can withdraw my application.

Waiting now for Citi, DB and HSBC post tests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Anyone have any idea on number of questions + time for Nomura Logical?
    12m for 24q

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    12m for 24q
    you got any idea what provider?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone confirm that BAML has no numericals this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    12m for 24q
    foook thats quick lol. The ones ive been practise are 1q, 1 minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaGeehkaal)
    Anyone confirm that BAML has no numericals this year?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Why is BAML Global Research still not open yet ffs, they took ages even opening up applications as it is the mugs

ReputationRep:
    For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Heads up, spoke to a recruiters from GS, Citi, MS, and JPM today; JPM & MS should start responding to markets application sometime in the next two weeks apparently (I was told they haven't started yet).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks
    SJT

ReputationRep:
    Just got invited to a Citi test but doesn't say what kind of a test it is? anyone done it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vader9280)
    Just got invited to a Citi test but doesn't say what kind of a test it is? anyone done it?
    It will be a TalentQ Numerical Elements Test. Will probably say if you login.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    It will be a TalentQ Numerical Elements Test. Will probably say if you login.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it easy? how many questions/minute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vader9280)
    Is it easy? how many questions/minute?
    From experience, it is the hardest of them all. There is no overall time limit but there is a time limit per question which is what makes it difficult. It is also multiple choice but you are given around 100 multiple choice options (no joke) on a drop-down menu for each question. They will also re-test you on this at the assessment centre stage.

ReputationRep:
    Barclays Insight 1 just took me 5 hours ffs

How worried should I be about the online interview? I've heard it's the worst thing since Brexit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    From experience, it is the hardest of them all. There is no overall time limit but there is a time limit per question which is what makes it difficult. It is also multiple choice but you are given around 100 multiple choice options (no joke) on a drop-down menu for each question. They will also re-test you on this at the assessment centre stage.
    Cheers. Should probably prep for it but can't be f*****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)

How worried should I be about the online interview? I've heard it's the worst thing since Brexit?
    5 is pretty ridiculous, took me around 1.5 hours with multiple breaks. I hope they're not secretly timing us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)

How did it take you 300 minutes bruh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    How did it take you 300 minutes bruh?
    It's funny cause his username is Turing

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.