Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Just got my test invite for Bank of England, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apriori1234)
    Does anyone's app for MS IBD say "application received" after tests still? Been like that for ages now...

(As in, I would've thought it should've changed to under review or something like that by now, idk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine is "under review", as you put it, but I still can withdraw my application.

Waiting now for Citi, DB and HSBC post tests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Anyone have any idea on number of questions + time for Nomura Logical?
    12m for 24q

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    12m for 24q
    you got any idea what provider?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone confirm that BAML has no numericals this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    12m for 24q
    foook thats quick lol. The ones ive been practise are 1q, 1 minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaGeehkaal)
    Anyone confirm that BAML has no numericals this year?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Why is BAML Global Research still not open yet ffs, they took ages even opening up applications as it is the mugs

ReputationRep:
    For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Heads up, spoke to a recruiters from GS, Citi, MS, and JPM today; JPM & MS should start responding to markets application sometime in the next two weeks apparently (I was told they haven't started yet).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks
    SJT

ReputationRep:
    Just got invited to a Citi test but doesn't say what kind of a test it is? anyone done it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vader9280)
    Just got invited to a Citi test but doesn't say what kind of a test it is? anyone done it?
    It will be a TalentQ Numerical Elements Test. Will probably say if you login.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    It will be a TalentQ Numerical Elements Test. Will probably say if you login.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it easy? how many questions/minute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vader9280)
    Is it easy? how many questions/minute?
    From experience, it is the hardest of them all. There is no overall time limit but there is a time limit per question which is what makes it difficult. It is also multiple choice but you are given around 100 multiple choice options (no joke) on a drop-down menu for each question. They will also re-test you on this at the assessment centre stage.

ReputationRep:
    Barclays Insight 1 just took me 5 hours ffs

How worried should I be about the online interview? I've heard it's the worst thing since Brexit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    From experience, it is the hardest of them all. There is no overall time limit but there is a time limit per question which is what makes it difficult. It is also multiple choice but you are given around 100 multiple choice options (no joke) on a drop-down menu for each question. They will also re-test you on this at the assessment centre stage.
    Cheers. Should probably prep for it but can't be f*****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)

How worried should I be about the online interview? I've heard it's the worst thing since Brexit?
    5 is pretty ridiculous, took me around 1.5 hours with multiple breaks. I hope they're not secretly timing us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)

How did it take you 300 minutes bruh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    How did it take you 300 minutes bruh?
    It's funny cause his username is Turing

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.