The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

squid
Is it wrong that i find Gwen strangely attractive?

No...if I was gay, I would :redface:
Lottie66
i hope its james nesbitt! he would be v v v gd- did anyone see him in Jekyll?
he was proper scary - anyway back to dr who, yh he would be amazing!

He was brilliant in Jekyll, truly brilliant!
Reply 2362
Introspectre
I'd love if it we were sad enough to find that number and all ring at the same time! :cool:

I think many people have rung it already
Flugtag
Sally Sparrow as a future companion would be so good!

Definitely! I said that at the time, she has to come back sometime, she's just too good!
Samputer
u cant be being serious - blink was terrible!

Thank you! I don't see why so many people thought it was the best episode!
Donna is "something new" so she can't be a time lord.

I suppose she could be half human, half time lord and that would count as something new - but she can't be a normal time lord.
Reply 2366
Introspectre
Thank you! I don't see why so many people thought it was the best episode!

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What was your favourite episode then?
Reply 2367
DJW
Donna is "something new" so she can't be a time lord.

I suppose she could be half human, half time lord and that would count as something new - but she can't be a normal time lord.

Its not something new as there have been numerous references (in the old and the new) that the Doctors mother was human, making him half Time Lord and half Human.

It explains why the Doctor has an affinity for humans since Time Lords really monitor all races.
Reply 2368
I was so skeptical about Catherine Tate being casted as Donna, but I think shes done a great job this series :smile:
Dude
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What was your favourite episode then?

To be honest, I don't think I could tie it down to one particular episode. There are some absolutely stunning episodes, and some... less so.
Eden01
I was so skeptical about Catherine Tate being casted as Donna, but I think shes done a great job this series :smile:

Me too. The character of Donna was definitely toned down between the Christmas ep and her reintroduction this series. I was impressed, really, I wasn't sure how well she'd do as a companion, but she's been pretty decent really.
Reply 2371
Introspectre
To be honest, I don't think I could tie it down to one particular episode. There are some absolutely stunning episodes, and some... less so.

Is this one on the high then???
They can't just finish the episode like that!! Roll on next week! They can't get rid of DT tho... he's too good as the doctor.
Tho, did anyone watching confidential see Mikey and Jackie round the table when they were doing the run-through of the lines to start with?? Guess that means that they will be in it next week.
I think this, 'blink' and 'the girl in the fireplace' have the be my favourite episodes, tho I like all of them really.
squid
Then why did the stream go dead? She said she was transfering it over, but as soon as we pan away from the daleks the stream dies, which makes me think that the Daleks vaporized her and the room she was in, as per the request of the leader guy.

I think what she was saying was just some more sentimental rubbish.

The screen could have gone dead for any number of reasons.

The amin one being so that us, the viewers at home didn't see her get killed, so that we can speculate over what actually happened in there and allows for her to possibly come back and fulfill the prophecy that the Doctor said when we first saw her - that she will be Prime Minster for two successful terms :p:
Dude
Is this one on the high then???

Most definitely!
Reply 2375
The Shadow Proclamatioin people did say it was a war, maybe they cam and saved the day? ie. prime minister, torchwood, sarah jane smith?
Hey guys, I haven't posted here a lot really so I thought I'd take this oppurtunity to do so. This episode was brilliant! I actually couldn't believe the last few minutes. I personally don't think he'll regenerate into a different Doctor, some handy plot device see to that!

Also, if anyone has any creative suggestions on how to waste the next seven days of my life, please let me know!
nathanielnoir
Also, if anyone has any creative suggestions on how to waste the next seven days of my life, please let me know!

Watch all four new series again :teeth:
squid
Plan breaking into the BBC to steal the next Dr.Who episode, but make sure it takes a week, then you won't have to risk it.

Plan how to steal the episode for a week, then give up on the Saturday :wink:
Reply 2379
Whats to stop torchwood from the paralel universe coming to help out?

Latest