Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it's probably because i sent the office chocolates yesterday, bribery never fails

lostphotobooth - it may be in revese order, i'm a V

Ahhh, maybe we should stop guessing and just wait patiently :p:

Looks like my attempt at this Core 4 past paper will have to be aborted/postponed until I receive this accomodation email!

ReputationRep:
    they're asking about meningitis C jabs...meaning my application is at a standstill until my mum gets home lol

m3 is now on hold too
    are you on MEI maths then?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guess what I just received guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

The latest episode of focus magazine.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Aduial)
    they're asking about meningitis C jabs...meaning my application is at a standstill until my mum gets home lol

m3 is now on hold too
    I assume you are a medicine applicant then?

m3 is now on hold too
    Nahh I'm just doing normal OCR Maths

Core 4 on Friday, that's when the fun begins :awesome: or not.

And eurgh, where is my email! Is it by department?! Eurgh. I hate waiting >.<

ReputationRep:
    not a medic at all!
    i assume it's incase they put you with an international who's been exposed to it??

actually...it may be by department! (good point lostphotobooth)!
    physics, right mithra?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    Guess what I just received guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

The latest episode of focus magazine.

:hmpf:

Argh the suspense is killing me.
    Why can't they do it alphabetically by department! I'm doing biochemistry so I'd surely be one of the first >.<

ReputationRep:
    I'm international and I haven't received anything If it's by department, I guess I shouldn't expect anything too soon, then, seeing as I've applied to probably the most under-subscribed course :/

Ahh, well.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    not a medic at all!
    i assume it's incase they put you with an international who's been exposed to it??

physics, right mithra?
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I GOT THE EMAIL!!!11one!:king1:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by fox_amro)
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    not a medic at all!

physics, right mithra?
    I'm a physicist, too, so they can't be doing it by department either. Or maybe they do it by department and alphabetically... My surname starts with an F ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_amro)

Noooooooo

(Original post by Bender_22)
    I'm a physicist, too, so they can't be doing it by department either. Or maybe they do it by department and alphabetically... My surname starts with an F ^^
    But foxy up there is doing some sort of engineering (I just checked the first page before accusations of stalking tendencies are pointed at me :p: ) So I don't think it is done by department...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Maybe they just hate physicists who have put them as insurance :dance:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:
    (Original post by Imperial accommodation)
    Dear Student,

You are now eligible to apply for accommodation for the 2009-10 academic session. We recommend that you complete your application, even if Imperial College is your insurance offer.

Using our online system - Student Rooms Online (STROL) you will be able to select your preferred halls, price ranges and room types and whilst we will try to meet your preferences, these cannot be guaranteed.

Before applying, you are advised to read more about the halls of residence at http://www.imperial.ac.uk/accommodat...tiveugstudents . If you have any queries on the above, please check the FAQ section as follows:

Prospective undergraduate students:

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/accommodat...gstudents/faqs

STROL requires that you use your College username and password and the first step of this application process is to activate your College username. If you are then eligible to attend the College you will use these login details to access other College systems for the duration of your studies. Please follow these simple steps to complete the Activation and Application process.
    IN YOUR FACE :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    Just had C4, my last maths exam. Don't think I messed it up so I'm still on course to meet the offer!

Still no email though

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they just hate physicists who have put them as insurance :dance:
    Or maybe they're doing it at random :holmes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.