TSR Game Bargains Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Victory!

ReputationRep:
    I still think it's a crap game.

ReputationRep:
    Battlefront 2 today :yy:

ReputationRep:
    http://store.eidos.co.uk/?sc=lt_ei_uk_nl002 << some good deals, particularly Just Cause 2 for £6.50 - anyone know if it's Steamworks apparently so
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    Battlefront 2 today :yy:
    Is this worth it? Not like I don't have enough games to play right now, but it is cheap, and I enjoyed the first one years ago when it was new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LtCommanderData)
    Is this worth it? Not like I don't have enough games to play right now, but it is cheap, and I enjoyed the first one years ago when it was new.
    It's really similar to the first, having come out not long after it. Similar, community is probably relatively dead now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    It's really similar to the first, having come out not long after it. Similar, community is probably relatively dead now.
    Fair enough. Thanks! Saved me a couple of quid I really could do without spending

ReputationRep:
    I saw on Steam's forums, someone saying they were wondering what the special occasion was for there to be a LucasArts week. The only thing that went through my head when I read that was this:

LucasArts week is in celebration of the Sith lord Darth Benedict visiting the UK :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    It was also the 30th anniversary of Empire a couple of weeks ago. (And TFU2 is due out very soon)

ReputationRep:
    And for the final day, the only thing this week that's not related to Star Wars, get The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition and Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge separately for £3.49 each, or together for £5.24
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    All five episodes of Tales of Monkey Island for $4.95 (just over £3): http://www.telltalegames.com/playlikeapirate (this weekend only)

Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    All five episodes of Tales of Monkey Island for $4.95 (just over £3): http://www.telltalegames.com/playlikeapirate (this weekend only)

Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 :yes:
    I've heard a lot about this game, but never got round to trying it...but I can't resist temptation for a price like that :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I've heard a lot about this game, but never got round to trying it...but I can't resist temptation for a price like that :awesome:
    It's really good. It's a fine introduction to the series if you haven't played any of the others, and an excellent continuation if you have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    It's really good. It's a fine introduction to the series if you haven't played any of the others, and an excellent continuation if you have.
    Been having a bit of a playthrough, does seem pretty good so far! Think I better get some sleep now though
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    On sale on Steam:
    Left 4 Dead £4.41
    Left 4 Dead 2 £5.09
    Both together £7.81

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LtCommanderData)
    On sale on Steam:
    Left 4 Dead £4.41
    Left 4 Dead 2 £5.09
    Both together £7.81
    That'd be a great deal if I didn't already have them
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    That'd be a great deal if I didn't already have them
    Haha, same here. Makes me wish I never pre-ordered l4d2

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have Very.co.uk codes?:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Anyone have Very.co.uk codes?:holmes:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?act...sort_type=date

XV044 gets you free delivery from the looks of it, and ZZ589 might knock £20 off a £50 spend (and they'll also throw in six bottles of wine for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

I can't promise anything though - the codes may have expired now.

ReputationRep:
    Popcap are offering Bejeweled 2 for free, seeing as though it's 10/10/10:

http://popcap.com/games/bejeweled2/?...pc_10_10_10_EN

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.