AC Milan.
    50.00%
    Arsenal.
    43.33%
    Draw.
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Play acting? He got pushed in the face and it was a clear free kick for obstruction. Sore loser :rolleyes:

Im talking about Thiago Silva and Abbiati making a big deal out of RVP's challenge not that incident with song.

Also, I'm not an Arsenal fan just a neutral who doesn't like play-acting.

ReputationRep:
    Does Ibrahimovich remind anyone else of Sortirios Kygriakos? In terms of looks of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    You honestly think Arsenal are going to come back from this? :lol:
    Not really, I don't watch football much though so what do I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leelad)
    Does Ibrahimovich remind anyone else of Sortirios Kygriakos? In terms of looks of course.
    He probably defends like him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "Hope Milan go like 500-0 up then Henry gets a last minute tap in and Tyldesley weeps. The prophecy. It was written. AND IT HAPPENED."

ReputationRep:
    we are quite simply being mashed -.-
    we had so much build up in the first half and typically no result now we are just being run around the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)
    ibras nose annoys me so much.
    His hair annoys me more. He looks like an emo version of hitler

ReputationRep:
    On a completely unrelated note, why the **** is Allegri wearing a suit jacket over what appears to be a PVC catsuit?

ReputationRep:
    Bring on El Shaarway!

ReputationRep:
    I've never laughed so hard in my life, I expected you to get spanked, but come on this is disgraceful you need to get 2 goals and the second leg will be yours. Though i'm not watching it at the moment so I dunno if you guys are getting back into the game.

I ****ing hope napoli don't do this to us. Allow it.

ReputationRep:
    Allegri looks like a pantomime villain on the sidelines. Djourou is currently being very pantomime atm as well

ReputationRep:
    The amount of players on the AC Milan team with ponytails in amazing. The team looks like a slightly more attractive version of a womens football team

ReputationRep:
    Watching this rubbish performance is enough to make one despise those who've destroyed this club to this extent. I honestly believe Bolton would have given a better account of themselves than Arsenal. Absolute disgrace

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell just play a straight 4-4-2 wenger, stop trying to win the midfield battle because its obviously not working

ReputationRep:
    Get a grip, Thiago :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Milans keeper looks like a good laugh

ReputationRep:
    they are giving us corners just to make it interesting.

ReputationRep:
    rvppp damn!

ReputationRep:
    Henry and RVP linkup = sexy. Keeper's celebration = hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    What a flick from Henry. Jesus.

And I bet Ox gets injured on that crap pitch.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 16, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.