It's finally happened. Watch

effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Time Tourist)
I expect nothing else from you; because you're a self loathing Westerner and fundamentally anti English. Always siding with this countries enemies.
Has Aeolus been siding with still hostile elements of Al-Taleban recently?

Please enlighten us as to who the UK's enemies are!
tengil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Immigration is a good thing if those immigrating can contribute to the economy and respect our culture.
FACT
effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anjem Choudhary is a good starting place?
Anjem Choudhury - public enemy number one?

There is a difference between allowing him the freedom to speak and agreeing with/endorsing his views.

I hope you're aware of that.
User237126
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Arthur11)
EDL are in no way connected to any political party. Please watch this and then tell me that we are racist and violent.

http://www.edlmedia.com/

We are a working class movement, we are the forgotten in this country, left to rot by the cotton wool wrapped middle classes.

Arthur.
You are racist and violent.

There. I said it. Fact is that just because the people you behave violently towards behave violently back (i.e. the UAF) does NOT take away from the fact that the EDL behave violently. And the fact that you choose to ally yourselves with black people and attempt to get them to gang up on muslims just disgusts me even more- you're just a big bunch of bullies essentially.

You, the UAF and Islam4uk are ALL as bad as each other, yet you yel in a triangle of hatred at one another over the same issues, bash each other's heads in at protests, and STILL fail to see that actually, you're all moronic idiots. The moment I become worried about the demographics of this country will be if (and I still hope it is an "if" and not a "when" ) any of these views becomes a majority one. until then, I couldn't give a **** about there being more people from non-white ethinicities in Brimingham than those who are white- and you and the BNP are the only ones who seem to care...
Annie72
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I"ve not read the whole 12 pages of this thread, mainly because I suspect there is a lot of racism in it. But I live in Birmingham and the article the OP wrote about in their OP was in the local paper ( Birmingham Mail). Personally I couldnt care less what ethnicity people are from, I myself am part Irish , in fact my great grandparents were immigrants, so I have no issue with it. Besides which , maybe just maybe if children grow up with people from other countries then perhaps racism might not occur when my children are adults.
Time Tourist
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aeolus)
I didn't expect you to be capable of understanding.
Yea - I mean I said that mostly just to wind you up a bit.

But on a more serious note, you said.

I don't believe in western, i don't believe in English, i don't believe in enemies of countries or nations. I believe in the human race and the rights and freedoms of all individuals therein. The sooner these anachronistic and primitive vlaues we employ to segregate ourselves from each other dissapear, the sooner we can get on with advancing and evolving as a species.
It's not that you "don't believe in it" whatever that means... but your anti it. You said yourself earlier "bring it on" with respect to my idea of England. But my idea is just the majority one. The ordinary 'unopinionated' one. And that is what your opposed to, everyone this country once was and what it stood for.

And you think your ideals are going to take us to some utopia. The idea of "advancing and evolving as a species", a lot of people find that kind of language quite scary... and with good reason.

Because history has shown us that those kind of ideals lead towards the militarised nothingnesses of the soviet union.
saint_dracula
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
The problem with this is, as you seem to be unable to comprehend this, is, for one, the violence between true white British as these (majority) ethnic 'minorities' as you refer to them increase in size in this country destroying the culture we have grown up in forcing our kids to grow up in a new, unstable and possibly dangerous culture.

Also, this can only bring the downfall of Britain as these foreign or alternate ethnicity people (or at least the majority of them) will not have any pride in Britain and thus feel more inclined to leave Britain, in the process stealing our education and our economy.

Moreover, most of these foreigners are Muslim and, believe it or not, Muslims follow Islam which states anyone who doesn't follow Islam should be murdered (true fact, look it up). Now, with the inevitable rise of organisations like Islam4UK there will me ever more influential Islam extremists until eventually we will be forced to abide Sharia Law, over our very popular British Law, which attracted them in the first place. Now I don't know about you but I don't particularly like Islam at the best of times and do not wish myself, my family and my children to have to live under the torment of Sharia Law or anything Muslim related.

This is only the second stage people, there are a total of five, and by the end true British people will be extinct or at least forced to emigrate to a safe country.

You can fix this. We just need to realise the correct course of action and take it.

I sincerely hope you understand what to do, before it's too late.
LOL
Time Tourist
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
Anjem Choudhury - public enemy number one?

There is a difference between allowing him the freedom to speak and agreeing with/endorsing his views.

I hope you're aware of that.
But I thought Choudhury doesn't believe in freedom and democracy anyway?

Besides he is not a member of our society, nor does he have any real wish or desire to be, but defines himself in relation to and as against our society. He just likes to have his ego massaged by it and likes to take advantage of the genuine free speech that members of our society enjoy while remaining firmly outside of and against our society (whilst sponging off of it too.) And furthermore has his ego massaged by taking advantage of the fact that this society won't stand up to him, while he laughs at it.
anon1212
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its not a problem at all. I think its just what it is
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
I thought 'white' was an ethnic group in the census. I don't think 'white' is a colour though. White consists of all visible electromagnetic radiation (i.e .that between ultraviolet and infrared on the EM spectrum).

The other bit in bold isn't necessarily the case that much either.
yes on average its true, and omg defining "white", really?
SatSep12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by infernalcradle)
you are just a BNP loving, EDL crooning douchebag....does the colour of a persons skin really matter that much? Is there any difference between a white man, asian man, black man, does one not have certain features, or lacks in certain areas...NO both are humans and skin colour is a mere variation, I don't see why it should matter if there are more ethnics than whites, they will contribute the same and do the jobs the same
This deserves an award of some kind!
b113
Report 8 years ago
i guess what goes around comes around
the brits colonising other countries before
now its vengence time
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Olli!)
There is no problem.

Just because now there are lots of foreign people living in Britain does not make it a problem. A country is not made by the colour of it's people's skins, but rather what is in the hearts and minds of those people. Britain is no longer mono-cultural - if you don't like it get used to it. But it is much more a good thing than a bad.
Was Britain ever really a mono-cultural place? Probably only when the first indigenous people arrived on this island and they were allegedly from The Basque Country anyway.
PeterGriffin
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kickflip)
It was comprised of Scots, Irish, Welsh and English, all closely related European ethnic groups, and we were at war for century after century, war upon war, and even today the Welsh, Scottish and Irish want to separate themselves from the English and are working toward devolution.

Now. Tell me how you think completely alien ethnic groups are going to fair in Britain? it isn't going to be civilised. The country will break up and third world micro-nations will emerge around the towns and cities and spread like pox within Britain and they will expect the native British people to prop them up with a 24/7 365 days per year tax-funded Aid-athon. Will the British people stand for that gargantuan tax bill? They won't. So what are you going to do about that, it's your big idea after all?
Perhaps you should read what you type out before posting it, this actually made me laugh lol.

On to the serious issue, i think that the fact schools in birmingham are diverse is of little concern.
Voluntas Mos Victum
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love all the "I don't see what the problem is?" brigade. The "Look at me! Just look how impossibily UNRACIST I am because I'm white and I don't care if white people are a minority in England. THAT is how UNRACIST I am! You could never out-unracist me."

This country is going to hell. It's doomed.
Haha, it's quite amusing really. They all think they are standing up to and rebelling against some evil socially conservative beast thats oppressing everyone, when in reality, the "traditionalist" or "conservative" ideology was ripped from the political centre by their ideas long ago, and replaced with the set of ideas which put us in the state in which we now find ourselves.

"Anti-racists"(usually indicating anti-white) aren't actually rebelling against anything, and most of them are living comfortably in homogenous British neighbourhoods.
Voluntas Mos Victum
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by b113)
i guess what goes around comes around
the brits colonising other countries before
now its vengence time
Racism and intolerance! Anti-fascists and anti-racists should be all over you, but of course, they aren't.
paddyman4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rubyjane)
Obviously if it puts a strain on the resources we should put a cap on it. That goes without saying. I said "as many people as possible". If there were too many people it would not be possbile.
And no, it's not, but it's a hell of a lot better than the places some people are coming from. Why is it our right to deny them entry into our country just because we had teh good luck to be born here and they had the bad luck to be born there?

The world needs to co-operate more on an international than a national scale. I'm sick of this "every person for themselves" mentality.
If? Unless we switch to the policy of only letting people in who can offer a needed skill to the community they plan to move into and who have a job waiting, then obviously there are people who are straining our resources. Every immigrant who doesn't find work, and every immigrant who finds a job that an existing unemployed citizen could have filled is a net strain. On benefits, on the NHS, on land, on energy, on everything.

It's our 'right' as much as it is apparently our right to be dicks to animals because we had the good fortune of being born human. This country cannot hold many more people, especially with its teetering economy and lack of land. A better policy needs to be implemented because soon global warming will cause more droughts and floods than ever before and people will be fleeing from the equator on mass. Asylum seekers are supposed to settle in the first safe country they can reach, but they don't, they keep going until they get here, the country where you can have a comfortable life doing **** all if you want.

IMO we should take our fair share of genuine asylum seekers, in relation to our existing population per unit land. The rest should be taken in by other European countries who have the land and resources to better cope with the influx. And then we should allow economic migrants in in the way that Canada and Australia do.
EveryDayIsLikeSunday
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kickflip)
Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
You know what I don’t like sharing, I don’t like sharing Sheffield with people like you. And my grandparents are Polish immigrants so am I okay, I am white afterall...
mathperson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aeolus)
These ignorant accusations mean nothing to me.

I don't believe in western, i don't believe in English, i don't believe in enemies of countries or nations. I believe in the human race and the rights and freedoms of all individuals therein. The sooner these anachronistic and primitive vlaues we employ to segregate ourselves from each other dissapear, the sooner we can get on with advancing and evolving as a species.
I agree with you completely, however I live in a society that is quite 'accepting' and I don't want people who want to change that to come here.

Remember it is almost always the ethnic groups shouting 'racist', it is nearly always people who belong to a community that is considered foreign/ethnic/etc that causes racial 'tension', and it is always muslims that stir things up and kill people over it (suicide bombings etc).

I'm not going to get drawn into a leftist discussion, because it will be pointless, illogical, and automatically favour the very people who want peace (me and you!).
akickinthebutt
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dude seriously, all humans originated from the plains of Africa, so I guess we are all African, and all are immigrants.

Go get educated, man.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.21%
No (321)
73.79%

Watched Threads