What do men REALLY think about skinny girls? Watch

CASmmj
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
You need to go out more.
Ive seen/know alot of girls with ass and tits and they are either size 8-10.
Anything above 10 is fat.
You are really talking out of your arse.

Do you actually know what you are talking about when it comes to womens dress sizes?

Above a 10 is hardly fat. It depends on how tall you are too. I am size 12-14 and I am nothing near fat. I have proper curves, and I know one girl who has boobs who is under a size 10, and they are not anything special. I know many girls who have great boobs and bums and are size 14, and have a tiny waist.
Tsukuyomi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CASmmj)
You are really talking out of your arse.

Do you actually know what you are talking about when it comes to womens dress sizes?

Above a 10 is hardly fat. It depends on how tall you are too. I am size 12-14 and I am nothing near fat. I have proper curves, and I know one girl who has boobs who is under a size 10, and they are not anything special. I know many girls who have great boobs and bums and are size 14, and have a tiny waist.
:sigh:. How come all the fat girls Quote me and try to convince me that, they are curvy and not fat.
So far all the girls that have quoted me are all size 14.
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
:sigh:. How come all the fat girls Quote me and try to convince me that, they are curvy and not fat.
So far all the girls that have quoted me are all size 14.
How would you know what I look like.
I spend an hour a day working out, I eat only healthy foods and maintain a 750-1000 calorie a day diet.
I am almost 6 foot.
I am hardly fat.
My BMI is 21.

Kim Kardashian- shes a size 12. Is she fat. No.

So **** yourself, because size 14 is the average size for women in the uk. And size 14 is better than some girl with my height and bone structure at a size 8 where it would look disgusting.

Your a prick and have no real idea on anything to do with womens clothe sizes or curves.
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I spend an hour a day working out, I eat only healthy foods and maintain a 750-1000 calorie a day diet.
I am almost 6 foot.
I am hardly fat.
My BMI is 21.

So **** yourself, because size 14 is the average size for women in the uk. And size 14 is better than some girl with my height and bone structure at a size 8 where it would look disgusting.

Your a prick and have no real idea on anything to do with womens clothe sizes or curves.
Just because size 14 is average doesn't mean it's healthy for everyone. On someone of my height-5 foot 2, size 14 would be overweight (and I'd be huge).
StressReliever
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Why do you eat so little? :confused:
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lell)
Just because size 14 is average doesn't mean it's healthy for everyone. On someone of my height-5 foot 2, size 14 would be overweight (and I'd be huge).
Yes, but for my height its no way near over weight.
Tsukuyomi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I am almost 6 foot.
I am hardly fat.
My BMI is 21.

This says it all
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by StressReliever)
Why do you eat so little? :confused:
I want to maintain my figure, I guess I am rather obsessive over exercise and food.
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
This says it all
Well I feel sorry for your future wife who is the complete package before she has children, and then after she has children climbs up to size 14-16.
It happened to my mum.
Mango24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Gahhhhhhhh. I'm size 8 with 34C breasts (Now approaching D's) and a nice bubble butt. We aren't all boyish looking, and for the girls that are, if it's natural let it be.
Tsukuyomi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I feel sorry for your future wife who is the complete package before she has children, and then after she has children climbs up to size 14-16.
It happened to my mum.
Thanks for negging me.
Also you shouldnt assume things. Who said im getting married or having children.
If you can get this mad over the net, it will be fun to annoy you in real life
Finally my mum has three children, me included. And she is a size10
StressReliever
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I want to maintain my figure, I guess I am rather obsessive over exercise and food.
Sorry but that's not the way to maintain a healthy figure.
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
Thanks for negging me.
Also you shouldnt assume things. Who said im getting married or having children.
If you can get this mad over the net, it will be fun to annoy you in real life
Finally my mum has three children, me included. And she is a size10
I didn't 'neg' you.

I can take a lot. But assuming that every clothes size over a 14 is fat is wrong. And your a c**t for it.

well then your mum is lucky, because a majority of women put on lots of weight while having children. My mum has a great figure, but is now a size 12-14. There is nothing wrong with that.

Granted a size 18 is large, below it purely depends on the body types. Not everyone has this little skinny minny body. And fat isnt a word to be used lightly, as it is an insulting word.
StressReliever
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes, but for my height its no way near over weight.
Of course it's not!

At 6ft tall I would expect the person to be around your size.
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
Sorry but that's not the way to maintain a healthy figure.
It may not be, but its how I do it.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mango24)
Gahhhhhhhh. I'm size 8 with 34C breasts (Now approaching D's) and a nice bubble butt.
Really? Can I take a look? :sexface:
CASmmj
Report 8 years ago
Of course it's not!

At 6ft tall I would expect the person to be around your size.
Yes but as that person said, according to a lot of people, size 14 is regarded as fat. And I am determined not to be fat.
-starlight-
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by campy)
I don't know how happy is but I do know that he is seriously limiting his options if he decides that anything above a size 10 is fat. I will be more happy because to me, the world is a lot more beautiful. Well you are stupid if that's what you believe. Check out Lauren Moller. In fact, there are loads of size 12/14/16 models who are not 6 foot but who do look amazing. I also did not say slim gils don't have boobs, I was refuting what he said about equating boobs and bum to size 8/10. Please read through all my posts beforer you makea decision like that. Despite the fact that all I said was that I personally don't know anyone who is a size 8 who has big boobs, I did not say you can't be that size and have boobs. Besides, I know lots of slim girls who have big boobs. They're size 12 and up though. I mean, jesus christ, is it so hard to read things properly withut getting all wound up? The point of everything I've said on here is about appreciating people of all shapes and sizes (and that you can be any shape at any size). ffs!

And btw, I am a size 12/14 and my bmi is 21(i.e. not fat). I am not 6 foot tall and I don't appreciate people making generalisations about sizing. That is what you are doing. You act as if you're all for any shape at any size but in actual fact, you are just another person who thinks you have to be skinny to be attractive. Well done. I hope your eating catches up on you one day and you have to learn to appreciate what you've got.
Sorry, I didn't see your second post, but your first post wasn't exactly clear in its meaning.

Most people I know don't consider size 14/16 to be slim or particularly attractive. It's a matter of opinion and not a fact. I don't measure attractiveness by clothes sizing or BMI, but it just so happens that people I consider attractive have small dress sizes. Why are you calling me stupid based on the fact that we find different things attractive? Looking at your academic info, I'm more academically intelligent than you are. I'd also consider myself a very 'streetwise', politically aware etc. type of individual also. :rolleyes: Having a different opinion to you doesn't make a person stupid.

The fact that you see more beauty in the world doesn't necessarily make you happier as a person. I think a more important factor that makes a person happier would be how much beauty the world sees in them. We live in a world where the majority of people equate being slimmer (to an extent) to being more beautiful, amongst other things. We also live in a world where those perceived as more beautiful receive favourable treatment and I suspect that this will significantly contribute to a person's happiness. It isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

My family are all slim, so hopefully if I continue eating healthily and exercising, my genetics will take care of the rest.
Stella476
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nofish4u)
that sounsd sooo hot :P pics or i dont belive it
I am debating posting them... I will decide sometime soon. Maybe I will just block out my face.
StressReliever
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes but as that person said, according to a lot of people, size 14 is regarded as fat. And I am determined not to be fat.
They are just ignorant and their views are set in stone. Even if you showed them a size 14 with virtually no body fat, they'd still find a way to deem them undesireable because they only prefer smaller sizes. It's more psychological than anything else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1408)
79.64%
Leave (360)
20.36%

Watched Threads