Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when the case study comes threw? as my teachers dont seem to have a clue :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicshelp123)
    does anyone know when the case study comes threw? as my teachers dont seem to have a clue :/
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/images/81802-u...-june-2013.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any notes for it?

ReputationRep:
    my teacher said it's about Estonia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iggyDash)
    Got a B - 74 ums . Very happy with my Grade in especially this hardest exam

What did everyone else get?
    I got 76 UMS which is a B.
    Pleasantly surprised... Despite writing bullet points for half of the essay question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superhan13)
    Yep..started notes or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superhan13)
    So did my teacher. What a coincidence.

ReputationRep:
    no we've not started notes yet, not even finished the syllabus! have you?

ReputationRep:
    Wow I started this thread back in 2010 lol didn't even realised it had this many posts. Anyway from my experience with this paper, I had to retake it but achieved an A second time. and an A overall in economics.

Some tips are :

If you're lucky enough to get hold of the toolkit provided by tutor2u, make this your bible until the exam. It literally has most of the things you will need to know, almost 90%, infact from what i can remember 3 questions were replicated in the exam from the actual toolkit. This however dosen't mean you don't focus on any other topics that don't seem relevant to the case study, revise all of the topics.

Use real life examples and application in this exam - this is probably the best exam for real life scenarios. i.e. globalisation, and integration of economies, trade markets blah blah..

Revise all your definitions, these can be the differences between a B and A, or 80% and 90%. Make sure you actually understand the topics, rather than memorising all the pages in your book, i find that the concepts are not too hard to understand, providing you know the basics (f582 in this case).

ReputationRep:
    hi! I was wondering if anyone has the tutor2u toolkit for the june 2013 case study which would be really helpful. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    can someone pleaseeeee upload apt initiative guide questions and mock questions. i would be so greatful. pleaseee dudeesss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilz18)
    can someone pleaseeeee upload apt initiative guide questions and mock questions. i would be so greatful. pleaseee dudeesss
    Suggested Exam Practice Questions From Tutor 2 U toolkit.docx

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! This is really helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11nrai23)
    Thank you! This is really helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no problem

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for uploading this! Just a quick question, does an increase in productivity have any effect on AD or is it just an outwards shift of AS? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parryw)
    Thanks for uploading this! Just a quick question, does an increase in productivity have any effect on AD or is it just an outwards shift of AS? Thanks!
    i think its just an outward shift of AS

ReputationRep:
    Hey do you happen to have the whole toolkit you could send me? If not thanks anyway those questions are really helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bola123)
    Hey do you happen to have the whole toolkit you could send me? If not thanks anyway those questions are really helpful
    Hey I already tried to upload it but the file was too big, sorryy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnekaoke)
    Hey I already tried to upload it but the file was too big, sorryy
    Hey, I was wondering if you could send the tutor2u toolkit via email or http://www.mediafire.com/ which creates a DL link which you just paste in here.

I will forever be in your debt!

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantum_Phantom)
    Hey, I was wondering if you could send the tutor2u toolkit via email or http://www.mediafire.com/ which creates a DL link which you just paste in here.

I will forever be in your debt!

Thanks.
    hey, if you could give me your email i"ll send it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.