Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    LMAO some of you harry potter stans are really on another planet. Rupert Grint is the best actor out of the three, yet he's the most underrated...hmm it's a shame
    Ah, you're trolling:

- Posting flammable content
    - Insulting anyone who disagrees whilst simultaneously posting their own opinions as fact.
    - Insulting famous figure, often in a profession the troll doesn't understand or has little knowledge of [see the stupid uneducated opinion panel below].
    - Uses hyperbole to express their opinions.

The list goes on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonanse)
    Ah, you're trolling:

- Posting flammable content
    - Insulting anyone who disagrees whilst simultaneously posting their own opinions as fact.
    - Insulting famous figure, often in a profession the troll doesn't understand or has little knowledge of [see the stupid uneducated opinion panel below].
    - Uses hyperbole to express their opinions.

The list goes on...

Keep believing i'm trolling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Keep believing i'm trolling
    You're either trolling or a moron. Nobody could truly beleive the bull**** you've posted in this thread...

ReputationRep:
    You're either trolling or a moron. Nobody could truly beleive the bull**** you've posted in this thread...
    :facepalm: The typical TSR 'your an idiot/moron' comeback. I'm entitled to my opinion. I reply to those who expect replies, I insult those who insult me.

What's bull? That somebody doesn't agree that Emma is a stunner or a great actress? In fact i'm not the only one who has this view, people also agree.

If you don't like my opinion I suggest you GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    :facepalm: The typical TSR 'your an idiot/moron' comeback. I'm entitled to my opinion. I reply to those who expect replies, I insult those who insult me.

What's bull? That somebody doesn't agree that Emma is a stunner or a great actress? In fact i'm not the only one who has this view, people also agree.

If you don't like my opinion I suggest you GTFO.
    You're a moron because of the way you post your opinions...

ReputationRep:
    You're a moron because of the way you post your opinions...
    :yy:
    You're opinions are silly, but i'm not gonna stoop so low and call you a moron. After all, I have no idea who you are.

Oh, and the way I post, is mean't to be a bit of light hearted humour. Just to break the tension.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    :yy:
    You're opinions are silly, but i'm not gonna stoop so low and call you a moron. After all, I have no idea who you are.
    On the contrary, I will call you a moron due to the way you express yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe this is still going on. If everyone says she's hot, then obviously she's hot.

You seem to be the only one who thinks otherwise/

Stop hating

And /thread really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Can't believe this is still going on. If everyone says she's hot, then obviously she's hot.

You seem to be the only one who thinks otherwise/

Stop hating

And /thread really.
    Me neither
    Well the pos rep says otherwise, also looks isn't the only factor i'm concerned about. Her acting skills aren't that great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Me neither
    Well the pos rep says otherwise, also looks isn't the only factor i'm concerned about. Her acting skills aren't that great.

HATERS GONNA HATE!

ReputationRep:

HATERS GONNA HATE!
    Would have repped you for that, but I've run out!

And yes, it looks like we aren't allowed to have a opinion here. She'll just say "Stop being defensive, Potter fan."

ReputationRep:

HATERS GONNA HATE!
    Wow I love the outfit! How long did it take you to find that pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:

Those who are calling me a 'jealous *****' are obviously being defensive because they can't accept that fact that someone had badmouthed their precious Emma . If anything I find it annoying that people talk about her as if she's the 2nd coming of Christ. Stop comparing her to overrated stars like Jordan or Cher, they're many stars out there who are naturally stunning, talented and intelligent but don't get half the recognition as Emma. What's more, i'm sure your sisters/cousins/friends are also lovely, pretty and smart but you don't put them on a pedestal.

What's funny is that some you guys talk about her as if you actually know her, laugh out loud. Yes, she is smart but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's not that great at acting; okay okay maybe I was a little harsh with the average looking bit, but she's certainly no stunner (even with all the fancy clothes and make-up).
    She was smoking hot even in the first Harry Potter, dunno why it took the rest of the world 6 more films to cotton on.. now that's an little known fact from the good folks over at Sickipedia.org

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Would have repped you for that, but I've run out!

And yes, it looks like we aren't allowed to have a opinion here. She'll just say "Stop being defensive, Potter fan."
    I know it's an awesome pic right? She's actually a hottie.

Funny thing is I don't watch the Harry Potter films, I'm a big book fan, and the film's don't do the book justice usually.

So my opinion of Emma Watson is quite unbiased.

But seriously how awesome is that pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Real-One)
    She was sexy even in the first Harry Potter, dunno why it took the rest of the world 6 more films to cotton on.. that's an little know fact from the good folks over at Sickipedia.org
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I know it's an awesome pic right? She's actually a hottie.

Funny thing is I don't watch the Harry Potter films, I'm a big book fan, and the film's don't do the book justice usually.

So my opinion of Emma Watson is quite unbiased.

But seriously how awesome is that pic?
    Mine probably isn't. I've been a big fan of HP half my life, 10 years.. Feels like I've "grown up" with Emma, even if I haven't. But it doesn't make my opinion any less valid. It's indeed a great picture :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Wow I love the outfit! How long did it take you to find that pic?
    like 30 seconds

Now leave her alone!

If you were a better actor or better looking than her then you would have gone further than her. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    The fact that she's so ordinarily pretty and kind of like the girl next door type of girl makes her special :yep:

She's got a very natural 'everyday' look, which means girls can see themselves emulating her and guys can see themselves realistically being with a girl like her. She's very relatable, and also most of us have grown up with her so she's been a childhood crush.

ReputationRep:

HATERS GONNA HATE!
    YES! Suck on that OP

Her > you

Be jealous :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    The fact that she's so ordinarily pretty and kind of like the girl next door type of girl makes her special :yep:

She's got a very natural 'everyday' look, which means girls can see themselves emulating her and guys can see themselves realistically being with a girl like her. She's very relatable, and also most of us have grown up with her so she's been a childhood crush.
    That's a fair response

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.