Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied for criminology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    Who is going on applicant open day on the 2nd March? I am going for psychology with sports science... My trip is 100miles there and back... so 200 total. But we get travel fees reimbursed by college for interviews and open days

I really need to check in here more reguarly lol. I was like WHAT 11 PAGES?! D=
    Yes check more often now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    Where you gonna live?
    In a flat somewhere in the city

ReputationRep:
    I really feel as if I should go one of the applicant days since I'm going... Hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShakeyJJ)
    I really feel as if I should go one of the applicant days since I'm going... Hmm
    Lol I feel I should too but I doubt I shall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vindog)
    Hey guys, going to be studying Italian and History. Anyone else applied, or currently studying either of these?

Hi,

I'm a third year history student at NTU so if you want any questions answering on the subject then ask away

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is attending any of the arts and humanities post applicant open events at clifton in February/March then I shall be working at these so any questions feel free to find me and i'll answer what I can, also some people may be getting calls inviting them to these events next week if they haven't already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babelicious_1986)
    If anyone is attending any of the arts and humanities post applicant open events at clifton in February/March then I shall be working at these so any questions feel free to find me and i'll answer what I can, also some people may be getting calls inviting them to these events next week if they haven't already
    I'll be coming up on the 26th, looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infamy21)
    I'll be coming up on the 26th, looking forward to it!
    what course is that you have applied for? Enjoy it, it should help you make any final choices that you need to and also to ask final questions of the teaching staff etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babelicious_1986)
    what course is that you have applied for? Enjoy it, it should help you make any final choices that you need to and also to ask final questions of the teaching staff etc
    I have been offered a place to study Law. What do you do?

I'm waiting on the decision from Exeter and Sussex but I just feel like Trent might be more suited to me. I'm 22 so applied as a mature student.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have been rejected by NTU but according to the letter I got it was because I did not meet the grade requirements even though I actually do (I've checked 100 times they haven't upped the requirements, I've got bang on the grades needed with a little more tariff points for luck). Really worried about it, but hopefully when I call them on monday (closed weekend & fridays) it will have just been a mistake and they can ammend my offer. Fingers crossed! Had me panicking about it earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    I seem to have been rejected by NTU but according to the letter I got it was because I did not meet the grade requirements even though I actually do (I've checked 100 times they haven't upped the requirements, I've got bang on the grades needed with a little more tariff points for luck). Really worried about it, but hopefully when I call them on monday (closed weekend & fridays) it will have just been a mistake and they can ammend my offer. Fingers crossed! Had me panicking about it earlier.
    NTU sent you a letter themselves? I've had an unconditional for ages and I've had no letter from NTU yet... kinda worried!

ReputationRep:
    yay ,finally a few days ago got offer from NTU!!!!!!Nottingham here we came!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlyouhaventseen)
    yay ,finally a few days ago got offer from NTU!!!!!!Nottingham here we came!!!
    YAY See you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    NTU sent you a letter themselves? I've had an unconditional for ages and I've had no letter from NTU yet... kinda worried!
    No I haven't got a letter it was all on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    Going to visit Nottingham the 15th!! I am looking forward to seeing it! yay.

ReputationRep:
    So I rang them today and they said there had obviously been a mistake and my offer should be changed to unconditional within 24 hours, phew!

ReputationRep:
    So I rang them today and they said there had obviously been a mistake and my offer should be changed to unconditional within 24 hours, phew!
    That is brilliant news mate! I was starting to worry who was going to be my taxi buddy

I just want the next few months to fly by.

ReputationRep:
    Ah nearly finished with my winter exams... then it means one more set then NTU! Woop!
    Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a conditional offer for llb law with criminology but i don't know whether to accept it as firm or insurance ... but if what i read was right about not having an accommodation in halls then i don't want to travel for 2hrs to get there ....

The only thing that is putting me off is that i haven't heard much about the nightlife... i heard that it was full of restaurants and only a few clubs is that true??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.