Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    And Bill Bailey!
    Yes! Also quite excited for Alestorm haha, don't think they'll be a patch on Gwar for silliness though.. saw them at Download, so ridiculous.

Think for superhero Friday I'm just gonna go for my pink morphsuit with wonderwoman pants. Maybe a cape if I'm feeling adventurous :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Yes! Also quite excited for Alestorm haha, don't think they'll be a patch on Gwar for silliness though.. saw them at Download, so ridiculous.

Think for superhero Friday I'm just gonna go for my pink morphsuit with wonderwoman pants. Maybe a cape if I'm feeling adventurous :teehee:
    I was considering a morphsuit but, well, no one wants to see that

Going for a Wonderwoman costume instead.

ReputationRep:
    I was considering a morphsuit but, well, no one wants to see that

Going for a Wonderwoman costume instead.
    I bought it to wear it at Download but was mega ill and got all claustrophobic and overheated in it :sad: So I'm determined for it to have its time! But yeah, I don't think anyone else will enjoy the process of me parading around in one, but it brings me great amusement to do so. LOOK AT ME WOBBLE, MUAHAHA.

ReputationRep:
    I bought it to wear it at Download but was mega ill and got all claustrophobic and overheated in it :sad: So I'm determined for it to have its time! But yeah, I don't think anyone else will enjoy the process of me parading around in one, but it brings me great amusement to do so. LOOK AT ME WOBBLE, MUAHAHA.
    :laugh:

I'm already planning to be brave and wear shorts at Soni (and blind everyone with my unbelievably white fat thighs :awesome:), but I think a morphsuit would be pushing it a bit.

Although tbh by Saturday morning I don't think I'll actually care anymore as I'll be so muddy/drunk.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

I'm already planning to be brave and wear shorts at Soni (and blind everyone with my unbelievably white fat thighs :awesome:), but I think a morphsuit would be pushing it a bit.

Although tbh by Saturday morning I don't think I'll actually care anymore as I'll be so muddy/drunk.
    A bit of liquid courage always helps!

Although I've dressed up so much it's gotten to the point I don't even care if I'm parading around in a pink tutu sober

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    A bit of liquid courage always helps!

Although I've dressed up so much it's gotten to the point I don't even care if I'm parading around in a pink tutu sober
    Hell yeeeeah it does

Aahh, confidence is a wonderful thing (and very funny for everyone else). I dunno why I'm so bothered, I mean, I spent a whole day walking round London in a wig and two bits of material wrapped around me in strategic places

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeeeeah it does

Aahh, confidence is a wonderful thing (and very funny for everyone else). I dunno why I'm so bothered, I mean, I spent a whole day walking round London in a wig and two bits of material wrapped around me in strategic places
    Pics? :sexface:

You should have gone to the morph meet in London! I remember there being a facebook event or something for it. Think it was in May. I wanted to go, but couldn't afford to buy my morphsuit in time, plus travel etc. I'll try to go next year though if they do another

ReputationRep:
    Pics? :sexface:

You should have gone to the morph meet in London! I remember there being a facebook event or something for it. Think it was in May. I wanted to go, but couldn't afford to buy my morphsuit in time, plus travel etc. I'll try to go next year though if they do another
    If I could find them, I'd post one

I'll keep my eyes open for that, it sounds fun! Can't see anything in London from a quick Facebook search, but it might be a bit too early.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, if you can't get away with dressing up in such monstrosities at a festival, when can you? May as well go for it

ReputationRep:
    We went to Alton Towers on the Thursday at Download and dressed up then too

ReputationRep:
    We went to Alton Towers on the Thursday at Download and dressed up then too
    My friends all went down to the Co-Op on the Thursday dressed as Kiss for no obvious reason.. they were met with a baffling amount of abuse, people are no fun!

ReputationRep:
    My friends all went down to the Co-Op on the Thursday dressed as Kiss for no obvious reason.. they were met with a baffling amount of abuse, people are no fun!
    We went to the co-op on the way back from Alton Towers, my brother was standing by the entrance, waiting for his girlfriend in the toilet, with his tutu, tights and tight pink vest on. I waited just in side the store, and see the security guard looking at my brother, got talking to him and I was like you must see some really odd sights here at this time of year, to which he replied 'this tops them all' :rofl:
    We never got any abuse, just a lot of weird looks and laughs, and over hear a few people questioning what the hell we're doing

ReputationRep:

Price £0.00. Deal w/ it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yituool)

Price £0.00. Deal w/ it.
    Good for you...

ReputationRep:
    Quite.

ReputationRep:
    Aaah, watching Slipknot live videos, 2 weeks away!!

http://bit.ly/iDdBZq

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -KingWalnut-)
    Aaah, watching Slipknot live videos, 2 weeks away!!

http://bit.ly/iDdBZq
    Can't wait for Slipknot! Setlists are around somewhere from their recent shows. Apparently Paul Gray's mask and jumpsuit are on stage throughout, and Donnie Steele plays bass from backstage

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty lame to me dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yituool)
    Sounds pretty lame to me dude.
    About the Paul Gray thing? What's it to you how they pay their respects to a lost friend? We're lucky to even have them touring again, it could very well be their last ever UK show (at least with Corey, Joey seems happy to continue the band without him if he doesn't want to, and I don't think Corey would be the only one to call it a day after this tour)

ReputationRep:
    I want to see Slipknot so badly but I'm not going.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.