Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Snow is slowly starting to melt here in East London, but it's predicted to Snow more tomorrow/Thursday
    You're in east london as well?! Strange how most of the people in this thread are from east london...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Thats what my mum says

Its lucky for you that you find me so charming then, otherwise you would be missing out
    Who said I did though.. apparently denial is futile

(Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    Travie McCoy is good...I prefer his solo album to his stuff in GCH, since their stuff seems to be mainly hit or miss.
    never heard of them..
    I agree about Travie...
    gasp!! best...song..ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfjSnMN88U

i'll treat you guys to some Krispy Kremes
    not really, I freaking love them and can eat a whole box...mmmm...also i'm stealing this effect from Lewroll
    Lol, the lewroll effect? :eyebrow:
    I had that xmas rudolph doughnut for lunch the other day and the man charged me original donut price..must be my winning smile xD
    its yummy btw..you must try it.

ReputationRep:
    You're in east london as well?! Strange how most of the people in this thread are from east london...
    yup, well, Im riiiiight at the end, In Dagenham, next to Barking, you know heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    I listen to lots of different types of music- hip hop (mostly), grime, rnb, rock (although most of my rock songs are by Fall Out Boy), classical, latin. I have one metal song (voices by rev theory- its randy ortons entrance song ) I try not to listen to pop (becuase its crap), but ocassional i here something i like

No fair

Yeah about that... isnt there a way of getting this thread closed so only everyone who has posted so far can post in it, that would be cool...
    You have redeemed yourself greatly. My favourite band of all freaking time.

ReputationRep:
    yup, well, Im riiiiight at the end, In Dagenham, next to Barking, you know heard of it?
    Yeah i know it. Its not that far away from me I can get the 145 bus to Asda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    I agree about Travie...
    gasp!! best...song..ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfjSnMN88U
    I'll give that a listen after I get my headphones from upstairs.

Lol, the lewroll effect? :eyebrow:
    I had that xmas rudolph doughnut for lunch the other day and the man charged me original donut price..must be my winning smile xD
    its yummy btw..you must try it.
    there's none near me, apparently the closest one is in Canary Wharf...there really needs to be one closer...

I listen to lots of different types of music- hip hop (mostly), grime, rnb, rock (although most of my rock songs are by Fall Out Boy), classical, latin. I have one metal song (voices by rev theory- its randy ortons entrance song ) I try not to listen to pop (becuase its crap), but ocassional i here something i like
    oh wow, I think I love you even more. Voices is a ****ing amazing song

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD

and apparently the Nexus theme is supposed to be good but I havent heard that yet.

Yeah about that... isnt there a way of getting this thread closed so only everyone who has posted so far can post in it, that would be cool...
    hmm, the only thing I can think of is if we all take down each others' MSN? if you guys are up for that...

woot, another East Londoner! =D

yeah, my cousin lives in Dagenham.

ReputationRep:
    You have redeemed yourself greatly. My favourite band of all freaking time.
    Oh. yeah FOB are/were really good. You know the lead singer (patrick?) has gone solo. You heard his new song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCegYgpgYXI

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know it. Its not that far away from me I can get the 145 bus to Asda
    bruv 145 bus stop is right next to my house, Martins Corner :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Theres still snow where i am, although its mostly turned into black/grey/occasional white slush Hopefully it will snow on christmas, that'd be nice

I wish i had a car...
    I hope it doesn't mate, my family supposed to be coming up to see us, 4 hour drive from Devon & Cornwall, so it won't be likely if it happens to snow again =[.

Well, I wish I had a 4x4 right now rather than my Front Wheel Drive Golf GTI

ReputationRep:

woot, another East Londoner! =D

yeah, my cousin lives in Dagenham.
    Who's your cuzzy? I might know him init :cool:

ReputationRep:

oh wow, I think I love you even more. Voices is a ****ing amazing song

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD

and apparently the Nexus theme is supposed to be good but I havent heard that yet.
    Do you watch WWE? Its my guilty pleasure Yeah the Nexus song is good as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9oNKym6Dk

hmm, the only thing I can think of is if we all take down each others' MSN? if you guys are up for that...
    I have a feeling you lot will eventually figure out my secret identity. I dont know if thats a good thing... ok you can pm me your msn -_- but if you lot get my msn, you will figure out my name, then you can discover what i look like through that ******* facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    I hope it doesn't mate, my family supposed to be coming up to see us, 4 hour drive from Devon & Cornwall, so it won't be likely if it happens to snow again =[.
    are you another East Londoner by chance? :O

Who's your cuzzy? I might know him init :cool:
    she's like 26 and she works. I can't even remember where but she moved there a couple months ago with her husband...

ReputationRep:
    Oh. yeah FOB are/were really good. You know the lead singer (patrick?) has gone solo. You heard his new song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCegYgpgYXI
    Mm I like this...shall upload to my ipod.

ReputationRep:
    are you another East Londoner by chance? :O

she's like 26 and she works. I can't even remember where but she moved there a couple months ago with her husband...
    No mate, I live in Gloucestershire.

ReputationRep:
    Mm I like this...shall upload to my ipod.
    I didnt like it the first few times- it sounded too much like pop music. It grew on me after a while

ReputationRep:
    Do you watch WWE? Its my guilty pleasure Yeah the Nexus song is good as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9oNKym6Dk

I have a feeling you lot will eventually figure out my secret identity. I dont know if thats a good thing... ok you can pm me your msn -_- but if you lot get my msn, you will figure out my name, then you can discover what i look like through that ******* facebook
    I don't frequent msn but I will for my e-buddies xD...
    and my facebook is deactivated...I would activate to see if 'mr.__________' is indeed worthy of his title.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt like it the first few times- it sounded too much like pop music. It grew on me after a while
    The backing vocals right?
    That's why I don't like pete wentzs' project..sounds like a rhianna songhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQ1lbkGaWI&feature=fvw

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or I have forggoten how to use msn properly

ReputationRep:
    I will add your msns tomorrow (or the next time i log on ) Im still trying to figure out if this is a good idea

good night

ReputationRep:
    So i hear you *****es call me supermodel behind my back?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.