The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Official 'I'm firming Leicester 2011' thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grape:)
Oh, so I can't do it until I get my verification code? Did you have to ring up and ask for that?

you get your verification code in an email once youve registered :smile: its like 6 digits i think x
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by omnom515
you get your verification code in an email once youve registered :smile: its like 6 digits i think x

I got an email acknowledging my application... but no verification code? (Thanks by the way!) x
I got an email acknowledging my application... but no verification code? (Thanks by the way!) x

ahh yeah you get 2 emails - first you get one acknowledging your application, then another one confirming it (which is where the verification code is) and you're welcome! :smile: x
Original post by ayeshahamilton
haha no worries :smile: I don't know yet.. definitely self- catered, maybe John Foster, but it appears to be a popular choice so.. :/ i'm going to an applicant day this Saturday so hopefully I'll have a better idea by then. what about you? :smile:

awesomee :smile: im going for catered - jofo 1st choice, then gms ^_^ ask loads of questions as well at the applicant day..it helps! :P
Reply 224
ahh yeah you get 2 emails - first you get one acknowledging your application, then another one confirming it (which is where the verification code is) and you're welcome! :smile: x

Cool, I guess I'll just wait it out and hope it shows up! :smile: x
Cool, I guess I'll just wait it out and hope it shows up! :smile: x

sounds like a plan hahaa :P if you don't have it by tomorrow i'd call them - i pretty much got both of my emails together so it might be worth checking up with the department if there's a delay x
Reply 226
sounds like a plan hahaa :P if you don't have it by tomorrow i'd call them - i pretty much got both of my emails together so it might be worth checking up with the department if there's a delay x

I'll give them a ring tomorrow :smile: I got three confirmation emails... but no verification XD x
I'll give them a ring tomorrow :smile: I got three confirmation emails... but no verification XD x

ohhh..right yeah in which case give them a call :smile: let me know when you sort it!! :biggrin: x
Reply 228
ohhh..right yeah in which case give them a call :smile: let me know when you sort it!! :biggrin: x

Cheers :smile: I'll keep you informed! (We've made the same choices! Self catered, right?) x
Cheers :smile: I'll keep you informed! (We've made the same choices! Self catered, right?) x

nopee I'm catered :P so you're putting jofo first choice then?? :smile: x
Reply 230
nopee I'm catered :P so you're putting jofo first choice then?? :smile: x

I think so; it's like a coin flip between JoFo and GMS :smile:
I think so; it's like a coin flip between JoFo and GMS :smile:

ahh yeah it was the same for me too xD literally the only reason I put jofo first over gms was because the building was newer..that's what it came to in the end pahaa :tongue: well good luck with deciding! whichever one you go for I'll see you in lectures for sure lol :smile: x
Reply 232
The application system is now open and I have submitted my application this morning.
Reply 233
ahh yeah it was the same for me too xD literally the only reason I put jofo first over gms was because the building was newer..that's what it came to in the end pahaa :tongue: well good luck with deciding! whichever one you go for I'll see you in lectures for sure lol :smile: x

This is SO thrilling!!! I just submitted my application for accommodation :biggrin: :party: I'll see you in class! :party:
Reply 234

Just firmed Leicester...can't wait to start there ^.^
Reply 235
This is SO thrilling!!! I just submitted my application for accommodation :biggrin: :party: I'll see you in class! :party:

I did my accommodation application this morning...... yet when I just logged on the status has changed to 'web cancelled'. :s-smilie:

Very confusing as I didn't ask them to cancel it....... may have to contact them on the phone and find out what is going on now.
Wheyyyy just applied :biggrin:!!!
What did people put down as their choices? :smile:

yaaaayy!!! :biggrin: it's so excitingggg XD <3 cant wait to start in october! :party: see you in a few months!! ^__^

Original post by AmyAmy0913
Wheyyyy just applied :biggrin:!!!
What did people put down as their choices? :smile:

i put jofo 1st choice, gms 2nd - both catered :smile: what about you? what subject did you apply for?? :biggrin:

yaaaayy!!! :biggrin: it's so excitingggg XD &lt;3 cant wait to start in october! :party: see you in a few months!! ^__^

i put jofo 1st choice, gms 2nd - both catered :smile: what about you? what subject did you apply for?? :biggrin:

Im proper excited haha! And its months away still :frown:

I put GMS self catered, premium ensuite as my first and then the same for Jofo as my 2nd! I was debating whether to put Jofo first but I assumed everyone would be putting that! :P

And I applied for criminology woo! How about yourself? :biggrin:
Reply 239
I finally managed to apply. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

:party:

Put JoFo self catered Premium +Ensuite as my first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending