Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Oh, so I can't do it until I get my verification code? Did you have to ring up and ask for that?
    you get your verification code in an email once youve registered its like 6 digits i think x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omnom515)
    you get your verification code in an email once youve registered its like 6 digits i think x
    I got an email acknowledging my application... but no verification code? (Thanks by the way!) x

ReputationRep:
    I got an email acknowledging my application... but no verification code? (Thanks by the way!) x
    ahh yeah you get 2 emails - first you get one acknowledging your application, then another one confirming it (which is where the verification code is) and you're welcome! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayeshahamilton)
    haha no worries I don't know yet.. definitely self- catered, maybe John Foster, but it appears to be a popular choice so.. :/ i'm going to an applicant day this Saturday so hopefully I'll have a better idea by then. what about you?
    awesomee im going for catered - jofo 1st choice, then gms ^_^ ask loads of questions as well at the applicant day..it helps! :P

ReputationRep:
    ahh yeah you get 2 emails - first you get one acknowledging your application, then another one confirming it (which is where the verification code is) and you're welcome! x
    Cool, I guess I'll just wait it out and hope it shows up! x

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I guess I'll just wait it out and hope it shows up! x
    sounds like a plan hahaa :P if you don't have it by tomorrow i'd call them - i pretty much got both of my emails together so it might be worth checking up with the department if there's a delay x

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a plan hahaa :P if you don't have it by tomorrow i'd call them - i pretty much got both of my emails together so it might be worth checking up with the department if there's a delay x
    I'll give them a ring tomorrow I got three confirmation emails... but no verification XD x

ReputationRep:
    I'll give them a ring tomorrow I got three confirmation emails... but no verification XD x
    ohhh..right yeah in which case give them a call let me know when you sort it!! x

ReputationRep:
    ohhh..right yeah in which case give them a call let me know when you sort it!! x
    Cheers I'll keep you informed! (We've made the same choices! Self catered, right?) x

ReputationRep:
    Cheers I'll keep you informed! (We've made the same choices! Self catered, right?) x
    nopee I'm catered :P so you're putting jofo first choice then?? x

ReputationRep:
    nopee I'm catered :P so you're putting jofo first choice then?? x
    I think so; it's like a coin flip between JoFo and GMS

ReputationRep:
    I think so; it's like a coin flip between JoFo and GMS
    ahh yeah it was the same for me too xD literally the only reason I put jofo first over gms was because the building was newer..that's what it came to in the end pahaa well good luck with deciding! whichever one you go for I'll see you in lectures for sure lol x

ReputationRep:
    The application system is now open and I have submitted my application this morning.

ReputationRep:
    ahh yeah it was the same for me too xD literally the only reason I put jofo first over gms was because the building was newer..that's what it came to in the end pahaa well good luck with deciding! whichever one you go for I'll see you in lectures for sure lol x
    This is SO thrilling!!! I just submitted my application for accommodation :party: I'll see you in class! :party:

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Leicester...can't wait to start there ^.^

ReputationRep:
    This is SO thrilling!!! I just submitted my application for accommodation :party: I'll see you in class! :party:
    I did my accommodation application this morning...... yet when I just logged on the status has changed to 'web cancelled'.

Very confusing as I didn't ask them to cancel it....... may have to contact them on the phone and find out what is going on now.

ReputationRep:
    Wheyyyy just applied !!!
    What did people put down as their choices?

ReputationRep:
    yaaaayy!!! it's so excitingggg XD <3 cant wait to start in october! :party: see you in a few months!! ^__^

(Original post by AmyAmy0913)
    Wheyyyy just applied !!!
    What did people put down as their choices?
    i put jofo 1st choice, gms 2nd - both catered what about you? what subject did you apply for??

ReputationRep:
    yaaaayy!!! it's so excitingggg XD &lt;3 cant wait to start in october! :party: see you in a few months!! ^__^

i put jofo 1st choice, gms 2nd - both catered what about you? what subject did you apply for??
    Im proper excited haha! And its months away still

I put GMS self catered, premium ensuite as my first and then the same for Jofo as my 2nd! I was debating whether to put Jofo first but I assumed everyone would be putting that! :P

And I applied for criminology woo! How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I finally managed to apply. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaay.

:party:

Put JoFo self catered Premium +Ensuite as my first choice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.