Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Around 6 foot and around 10 and a half stone.

ReputationRep:
    4ft 7
    46kg

ReputationRep:
    I am 6"2, and around 12.5 - 13 stone.

ReputationRep:
    Around 5'10 and 10.2 stone

By the way, do they use lbs or kgs in the UK? As I see both here.

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 3 - 8st 2. Size 8-10 depending where I shop
    weighed 9st 12 at beginning of year, nothing like a bad year to make the weight drop off. Who needs diets, just become immensely stressed. j/k, although both times I have weighed a lot the only thing that's shifted it is being stressed.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno but I had to gain more weight so I'm guessing 108-110 lbs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexy-bomba)
    I guess it sounds crazy but the slimmer I am the better I feel
    Your BMI is 16.3, which is under the BMI required to meet the diagnostic criteria for anorexia. I'm not trying to diagnose you; obviously, whether you have an eating disorder depends on lots of other factors such as your methods and rate of weight loss, if you still have your period etc. I just want you to be careful as what may start as a diet can get out of control very quickly. Take care of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabellee)
    Your BMI is 16.3, which is under the BMI required to meet the diagnostic criteria for anorexia. I'm not trying to diagnose you; obviously, whether you have an eating disorder depends on lots of other factors such as your methods and rate of weight loss, if you still have your period etc. I just want you to be careful as what may start as a diet can get out of control very quickly. Take care of yourself.
    Nah ,dont worry everthing is fine
    the situation is exaggerated ,
    I love food too much to become an anorexic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beleg Cuthalion)
    Around 5'10 and 10.2 stone

By the way, do they use lbs or kgs in the UK? As I see both here.
    There's a bit of a tension between metric and imperial here. I think officially it's KGs (medical records and Weights/Measures are done in metric). Having said that, we're all mixed up -distances/speeds etc are imperial (mph) yet we buy fuel in litres whilst talking about Miles Per GALLON! Arghhh!

ReputationRep:
    I've had a stressful few months and just found out that I've lost a bit of weight, I'm down to 44kg now (157cm) I want to be more, I'm starting to watch what I eat now.

ReputationRep:
    Im 5ft and 40 kg

ReputationRep:
    5ft 9" (i think)
    65kg (i think...its xmas after all)

ReputationRep:
    5ft 6
    The last time I weighed myself, I was 120 pounds.....But.....I'm probably around 126now....
    it IS Christmas

ReputationRep:
    6ft2 81kg

ReputationRep:
    3ft1
    104kg

:proud:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tis a lie...:sorry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
    and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)
    5"11 and weigh 63kgs.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what I'm in stones. I normally clock in at around 75 kg/170 lbs.

Edit: forgot my height, 5'10.5: 180 cm.

ReputationRep:
    5'7
    10 stone.
    Don't know if that's underweight/overweight, but I don't care, I'm happy with how I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexy-bomba)
    I guess it sounds crazy but the slimmer I am the better I feel
    That's called Anorexic.

And Dangerous, pile on the meat again its good!

ReputationRep:
    10 stone. About 5"8

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.