Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How much make-up was that niece wearing!?

ReputationRep:
    Ok that first guy was an idiot even if he was hot

ReputationRep:
    Clearly, he couldn't afford a full suit- the recession truly hit the Great North.

ReputationRep:
    They should put Hugh Hefner on this show. Unfortunately, he is now taken.

ReputationRep:
    there are some attractive girls on this show, some, but seriously, this second guy from manchester.. dear god, he is hideous, slightly smartly dressed, a tan ... a nice house and girls way out of his league are keeping their light on. i need to stop being a neanderthal and realise girls standards aren't really that much higher than that of the average man

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone know Jack Straw watches this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    What news?! :teeth:
    their relationship is in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Did anyone know Jack Straw watches this?
    no wonder his son is a pot head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nahm sayn?)
    no wonder his son is a pot head
    hhahahaaha

A chav MP.

ReputationRep:
    mixed race/black guy should have chose the asian and ripped her a new one.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if you are seen as "The Odd Squad" if you like him.

ReputationRep:
    oof Chi

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad choice from the final guy.

ReputationRep:
    CHIII <3 also why the **** do girls keep their lights on till the end if they know they dont 'fancy the guy'. bit selfish, he could have gone for someone who actually liked him.

ReputationRep:
    This show really is awful. My god. It's offensive to men and women. It's simply sexism against women marketed as empowerment. Who the hell gave this crap the green light?

Why did ITV bring back the Man-o-man formula? That was a truly awful show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luisaxxx)
    CHIII <3 also why the **** do girls keep their lights on till the end if they know they dont 'fancy the guy'. bit selfish, he could have gone for someone who actually liked him.
    Yeah I don't get that either. Maybe some just want a free holiday. :mmm:

*sighs* Women...

ReputationRep:
    love that effing show .... hilarous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luisaxxx)
    Woop woo, go Chi, he's my friend, such a nice guy too

ReputationRep:
    The show is fun to watch, but my god, the light that it shows the women in....not good. Shallow and half of them are caked in make-up. Surely they can do better on this?

ReputationRep:
    Lool watching that guy on the Friday night show that lived with his 'room mate' the pest control guy? Him losing all the girls.... so cringeworthy, felt sorry for him, it's funny to see how quickly some of the girls change their mind

Oh and how quickly would Take me out the reverse (with all males and a female bachelorette) last? 1, 2 episodes? Before all the cries of sexism and humiliation... I wonder

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.