Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OMG I should be doing revision/work but I cant concentrate! Less than 15 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackdragon)
    Am I the only person just sat waiting for tomorrow to arrive (when I should get the letter with the decision)? I've tried to do work, but I can't concentrate :P
    I'm hoping I can get school tomorrow to pass as quickly as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safwaansh)
    fitzwilliam. what about you?
    Are you an International Student, as I applied to Fitzwilliam aswell and for what subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomSouthwell)
    Are you an International Student, as I applied to Fitzwilliam aswell and for what subject?
    nope. i live about an hour away from the college applied for PPS. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unkempt_One)
    I'm hoping I can get school tomorrow to pass as quickly as possible.
    feel exactly the same! forced myself to complete a coursework redraft but even thats taking twice as long as should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink giggle)
    CONGRATS!
    you should post here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1505103

and it seems as if wolfson's the only college that has sent out decisions over email so far (at least on tsr).
    thanks didn't notice the other thread at first.
    yup Wolfson was pretty fast, the email took me by surprise - just came back home with a sore head, coz I got my wisdom tooth pulled today... yuk... and checked my mails out of habit and there it was... took me by complete surprise..

ReputationRep:
    nope. i live about an hour away from the college applied for PPS. what about you?
    Ohhh, was there any reasoning behind you getting an E-Mail then? Because otherwise I'll E-Mail the admissions person too As my post always takes like 2 days longer than the national average :P

And Engineering What day was your interview??

ReputationRep:
    This isn't even my application and I doubt I'm going to sleep tonight... My brother is so uptight its actually ridiculous :P undoubtedly the post will turn up as late as possible tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomSouthwell)
    Ohhh, was there any reasoning behind you getting an E-Mail then? Because otherwise I'll E-Mail the admissions person too As my post always takes like 2 days longer than the national average :P

And Engineering What day was your interview??
    no i just asked for the decision to be sent by email. thought its worth a try! my interview was on 7th december

ReputationRep:
    no i just asked for the decision to be sent by email. thought its worth a try! my interview was on 7th december
    Ohh okayy, sounds like a plan, I might do that, and hopefully an E-Mail will come through on my phone ahh okayy, mine was on the 8th :P Thought I may have seen you

ReputationRep:
    Just for us who are lacking hope for tomorrow, anyone who has an offer, if they are still around at this time, could you possibly try and get on your SAQ and see if you can? haha I'm so sad

WELL DONE all with offers! SO SO jealous

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Good luck for tomorrow!

Was just wondering what everyone was saying when asking their colleges for their decision to be sent by email? Have you just said that you won't get the mail for a while (which I wont since it's being sent to the boarding house) or will this get on their nerves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choirboy)
    From here: http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/a...tion2/2_2.html

the agreed posting date for decision letters to applicants is the 5th of January. Why would St John's be different from all the other colleges?
    I'm an international student. We get our offer letters as early as 1st Jan and as late as the 15th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragaa)
    Good Morning everyone!!

I just got up, really early, everything seems to be going well considering the fact that I have never ever got up early on my own.

Goodluck Everyone
    Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashiya)
    thanks didn't notice the other thread at first.
    yup Wolfson was pretty fast, the email took me by surprise - just came back home with a sore head, coz I got my wisdom tooth pulled today... yuk... and checked my mails out of habit and there it was... took me by complete surprise..
    haha, well, i guess getting a cam offer was a good way to end the day
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragaa)
    Good Morning everyone!!

I just got up, really early, everything seems to be going well considering the fact that I have never ever got up early on my own.

Goodluck Everyone
    Good luck to you too!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone. Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hope good news comes in the mail today for all the UK applicants! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trisaratops)
    Hope good news comes in the mail today for all the UK applicants! Good luck!

:ditto:

And good news for the International applicants through email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragaa)
    :ditto:

And good news for the International applicants through email.
    I'm international as well and have been glued to my email inbox all day! aghhhhh :banghead: Do you know if every college sends out emails to internationals?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.