Original post by ibysaiyan
Impossible.... lol
60 ums is for a grade....

Guessing its due to his past grade :P
Even if he gets 0/150 old one counts
Impossible.... lol
60 ums is for a grade....

Mines a retake. I already have 439/600 with 90/150 last june. I need to go up 41 UMS from this exam, so need 131/150.
Reply 222
Original post by aimz08
wait wait...I need 70/150? that's it??

ermm well as you said you have an overall B in AS = 210 UMS + A in one of the coursework (A2) = 210+54 = 264 + an A in f214 = 354.
420-354 = 66 for a B.
:P
Reply 223
Original post by Chunkeymonkey62
Mines a retake. I already have 439/600 with 90/150 last june. I need to go up 41 UMS from this exam, so need 131/150.

I need 56 to get me to an A .... :s-smilie:
Reply 224
ermm well as you said you have an overall B in AS = 210 UMS + A in one of the coursework (A2) = 210+54 = 264 + an A in f214 = 354.
420-354 = 66 for a B.
:P

66 is the raw mark as in the mark I need to get on this paper? (sorry i never got the ums and the rest of the grading system just got on with it :P)
I need 56 to get me to an A .... :s-smilie:

Ahh. You'll easily get that! :tongue:

Good luck. Im just going to read the book one last time then bed. Good Luck! Hope its goes well. I wont be coming back here after the exam! :tongue:
Reply 226
Original post by aimz08
66 is the raw mark as in the mark I need to get on this paper? (sorry i never got the ums and the rest of the grading system just got on with it :P)

44 marks in the paper =]
Reply 227
44 marks in the paper =]

That should be doable right? :P
Going off TSR now to do some more cramming

Hopefully it'll work out for us resitters
Reply 228
Classical condition:A type of learning in which an organism starts to associate between the two stimuli.
Is this definition good enough ?
Reply 229
Classical condition:A type of learning in which an organism starts to associate between the two stimuli.
Is this definition good enough ?

Animal behaviour is easy since i did psychology :P

Classical Conditioning- New stimuli are introduced which lead to the same response as a result of experience.

E.g. Pavlov on the control of salivation in dogs.
1. When presented with the sight and smell of food, dogs began to salivate in prep. of eating.
2. Pavlov began to ring a bell each time the dog was shown their food.
3. After a while he found dogs salivated when the bell was rung, regardless of food presence.

Do you have brief notes for essay type question on sequencing a section of DNA using chain-termination?
(edited 13 years ago)
This is really annoying, I get everything now except plants LOL, I just randomly get stuck when I start talking about gibberelin experimental evidence.
Reply 231
Original post by mathsclown
This is really annoying, I get everything now except plants LOL, I just randomly get stuck when I start talking about gibberelin experimental evidence.

OO of all in plants I am not quite sure on that either... della protein.. what more do we need to know ?
@aim thanks :P
Reply 232
Original post by aimz08
Animal behaviour is easy since i did psychology :P

Classical Conditioning- New stimuli are introduced which lead to the same response as a result of experience.

E.g. Pavlov on the control of salivation in dogs.
1. When presented with the sight and smell of food, dogs began to salivate in prep. of eating.
2. Pavlov began to ring a bell each time the dog was shown their food.
3. After a while he found dogs salivated when the bell was rung, regardless of food presence.

Do you have brief notes for essay type question on sequencing a section of DNA using chain-termination?

googles chain termination (I presume it to be a chemistry related term ?:P )
Oh you mean the use of tagged nucleotides? ones which are doubly de-oxidized to stop further formation of the nucleotide chain and tagged.
Nope.I think it could be added as a point or two in genome sequencing.
Reply 233
googles chain termination (I presume it to be a chemistry related term ?:P )
Oh you mean the use of tagged nucleotides? ones which are doubly de-oxidized to stop further formation of the nucleotide chain and tagged.
Nope.I think it could be added as a point or two in genome sequencing.

Anything on genome sequencing then?
Reply 234
Original post by aimz08
Anything on genome sequencing then?

A lot actually .I am doing operant stuff atm,if you want notes.I will type them down.Let me know :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 235
A lot actually .I am doing operant stuff atm,if you want notes.I will type them down.Let me know :P

Ah dont worry about it...do your own revision I have too much to get through :P
And I reckon screw tomorrow...I had a D last year....85/150
And pretty sure I got a very good mark on F214 so I'm all set for a B (right?) and dont care about anything else or what happens tomorrow

I have notes on animal behaviour - need anything?
Reply 236
Original post by aimz08
Ah dont worry about it...do your own revision I have too much to get through :P
And I reckon screw tomorrow...I had a D last year....85/150
And pretty sure I got a very good mark on F214 so I'm all set for a B (right?) and dont care about anything else or what happens tomorrow

I have notes on animal behaviour - need anything?

Hmm nah.. I am alright for now.I think i will just keep re-reading through this behaviour stuff. LOL
Good luck to all of us tomorrow =] About an hour left for my revision to end :P
Oh well im gonna sleep lol, good luck all for tomorrow!!
only tips i have is for the suggest questions is state the obvious lol, ehm try to link different topics with each other like carrying capacity and the sigmoid curve, successions abiotic and climax biotic factors, so good luck all, arrgh feeling worried lol
oh god, seeing this makes me worry - good luck fo tommorow everyone hah.
Reply 239
Good luck and good night to all of us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending