Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And a HTC(I baught that myself) and Mass effect and a new hardrive, and a Turkey:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Some leather gloves (surprise), some mascara for eyebrows from MAC that she asked for specifically.

I bought my dad loads more lol.
    Why are they a surprise? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Enough money to set my bank balance back to zero, hooray!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    You rich, son?
    nope, just really grateful I have a lovely family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    £150, ipod, scanner + printer + fax + photocopier all in one, camera, USB 16gb, headphones. yes all gadgets.

Edit: I may be the biggest nerd on tsr lol.
    Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal, absolutely amazing
    I'll join the legions of people with dandelion mind on DVD A couple of albums and loads of iTunes vouchers

Pretty good christmas all in all

Just waiting for my aunt to finish her work shift this afternoon and then we'll have a late christmas lunch!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle - big bottle
      Usain Bolt 9.58
      Sophie Kinsella 'Mini Shoppoholic'
      Mr Meerkat book 'Simples'
      Usual smellies, ie bubble bath set n etc
      Chocolate to last me a year
      Socks
      Photo album
      Hair accessories
      Money

.......and some other bits n bobs.

Didnt ask for much this year.

ReputationRep:
      I didn't ask for much this year.

I got £150, fairy lights, make up, books, scarves and a load of other random, assorted stuff.

ReputationRep:
      I got a pair of slippers

ReputationRep:
      Not been home yet but I got a Haynes toy engine to build!!!! Arghh excitment!

ReputationRep:
      A 3D jigsaw puzzle of Big Ben.
      ...Jelous?

Apart from that, mostly gift cards for various shops.
      And loads of chocolate.

ReputationRep:
      Loads of vouchers and an iPad...i'll be honest, the iPad is probably the most useless present I have ever had.

ReputationRep:
      Dr Who boxsets, various coffee table books that I do actually plan to read and ogle, a ton of Barry M makeup (I'm currently done up brighter than the Christmas tree), nice new phone (old one was broken).

ReputationRep:
      glasses, £120, sweets, ink, socks

ReputationRep:
      A small Fijian island.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
      Dr Who boxsets, various coffee table books that I do actually plan to read and ogle, a ton of Barry M makeup (I'm currently done up brighter than the Christmas tree), nice new phone (old one was broken).
      Whoo another Barry M fan

I got a blackberry curve :cool:
      A Teddy bear, enough chocolate to last a life time, socks, slippers, a cow suit pyjama thing, pyjamas, a hoody, a blanket with arm holes haha ( I love this), Law books, The complete works of Edgar Allan Poe, make up, bath sets, face masks, biscuits and I think thats about it was very spoilt this year

ReputationRep:
      PS3 bABY!

ReputationRep:
      my dad bought me an Island:awesome: Great dad! what am I meant to do with it!?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Illusionary)
      [COLOR="Blue"]In the run-up to Christmas, we know that many of you will be keen to discuss present ideas, as well as what you've decided to buy for others and of course, what you've received yourself. We've therefore created this dedicated thread for you to share discussion of presents with other members - please try to keep all discussion in here (any new threads are likely to be merged into here).

A very merry Christmas to all members - I hope that you all get what you're hoping for, and that the gifts that you buy for others are well-received!

:holly::merryxmas::holly:[/COLOR]
      thread jacker!!

ReputationRep:
      money

unimaginative yes..... but always appreciated

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.