Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confessions of a gamer: Your worst ethically questionable behaviour in computer games Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just killed a pack of Baby Armus on Xenoblade Chronicles for XP. They're so cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEDM22)
    My favorite song atm is Nicola Roberts - Dance to the beat of my drum. So catchy once you've heard it once! x:/
    Wrong thread, hombre.

ReputationRep:
    I purposely created a female character on Dragon Age and played it the whole way through purely to make Alistair fall in love with me, so I could spare Loghain and then publicly execute Alistair hahaha.

Also that poor Marine with the sniper rifle in Halo 1. I killed him every single time I played for that gun. In every mission I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed_jnr)
    Hahaha never did that, i've obviously missed out.

I just remembered making a short vertical freefall ride and increasing the speed to maximum. They went flying in the air and on the way back down exploded on impact with the ride.

I once created a prison camp by cornering off a queue, using the scenery to turn it into a confined prison space and using the hook tool to manually place as many as my guests in there as possible. It was a human zoo of sorts for my other guests to enjoy.

Come to think of it, Rollercoaster Tycoon was a really sadistic game.
    Agreed. I once made all 700 guests go onto one square of path over the lake, then deleted the path, killing them all...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    In Sims 2 Pets, I made me pets die by baracading them between some walls without a door, I'm not like that irl though :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I incinerated my Companion Cube in Portal

ReputationRep:
    I used to increase the speed of a roller coaster in Rollercoaster Tycoon to make it miss the landing track and crash and burn sending people to their inevitable death

ReputationRep:
    Killing the old man's muggers in KOTOR. ANd then taking money off him and killing him yourself.

ReputationRep:
    My first couple of hours on any video game are inevitably a bloodbath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    In Sims 2 Pets, I made me pets die by baracading them between some walls without a door, I'm not like that irl though :sigh:
    The RSPCA have been notified, they're coming to take away all of your virtual pets (yes, even the tamagotchi).

ReputationRep:
    I cooked a rat in a microwave on duke nukem forever

ReputationRep:
    In Roller coaster Tycoon 2 i pick up people and put them in the water and watch them drown, also i increased the speed of the vertical drop to make it blow up or fly off.

In GTA i just use the chainsaw and kill any civilian i see. Then wait for the ambulance and kill the paramedics as well,when another one comes i repeat.
    I Also just kill people in GTA IV for just saying something to me.

In modern warfare 2 i killed a friend of mine when he was one of nuke and i laughed for about 5 mins.

I am not like this real life by the way.

ReputationRep:
    In the sims I wanted to make a spooky house which required a lot of tombstones so i murdered the street.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    The RSPCA have been notified, they're coming to take away all of your virtual pets (yes, even the tamagotchi).
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I shoved a shotgun up a cat's arse as it made a good silencer. [Postal 2]

ReputationRep:
    the things I do on Fallout New Vegas are fairly nasty

.Helping gangers wipe out the occupants of a town, including an elderly man sitting on the porch
    .Sleeping with Benny before stabbing him to death and leaving his naked body in a bath tub
    .Everything I do for Caesar's Legion, helping them enslave the occupants of the Mojave
    .Bludgeoning a prostitute to death with a tire iron for not giving me my moneys worth
    .Hacking to death a man left in a kitchen freezer, and leaving his body to be chopped up and eaten
    .Blasting Caesar's head off, then doing the same to one of his dogs, and swapping them round

All in a days work really...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't cry when Aeris died in FF7. I'm so going to hell. :'(

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people posting about GTA on here, it definately is good for being cruel to innocent people
    For people who like seeing GTA cruelty... watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypq2B...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    --Stealing all the extra lives at the start by hammering "Player 1 START" at the beginning of "The Avengers" arcade game by Data East

--Constantly jumping on the head of Toadsworth in Super mario Sunshine as his voice annoyed me so much

--Murdering Dave seconds after he'd been re-elected with the combat knife in Fallout 3

--Eating fruit then throwing up on Toadsworth with Yoshi on Super Mario Sunshine

--Pretending to jump over a cliff on Sonic 2 but stopping at the edge so that Tails hurtles to his death

--Deliberately popping Tingle's balloon on Majora's mask and then throwing bombs, arrows and everything I could at the prick

--Deliberately trying to run the civilians over on Blast Corps, alas, it could never be done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    • In Hitman: Blood Money I would complete the mission as stealthily as possible, but drop bombs all over the place while doing it, and just before I finished, detonate them to kill as many civilians as possible.

There are more but I can't think of them right now.
    Ah reminds me the time i played Hitman,
    I put a bomb in the bed and went out to watch from a corner, a man and a woman went inside the room, i went near the door and looked through the keyhole they were kind of busy and i detonated the bomb :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.